Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... (3663 Views)

Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Mcafee Pop-ups From Your Device / This Snake Climbed My Fence This Evening And Almost Entered My House / The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by pointblank247(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Descard every leftover agbado
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Tboymessiah(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
crows2ravens:

Certainly they will disappear for several weeks or months. But if your neighbors still have them, they will soon locate your home again. So you must keep repeating that after a few months, even if you don't see them, and especially if you see anyone alive.

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stop feeding them

They feed virtually on everything, once you keep them hungry for a long time, they will look for an exit door.

Hygiene is the key to get rid of them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by TAYO124: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
Almost everywhere in the room, kitchen and toilet.

Mind you, I'm not dirty, my room, kitchen and toilet are clean. I sweep my room.

Many times I have used goknight, cockroaches powder and others.

Yet, they'll go and come back after after a little while.

Pls whats the advice comrades
Is your house close to the bush or a collection point for refuse?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by soliddust2020: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Mind you, I'm not dirty, my room, kitchen and toilet are clean. I sweep my room.

Op buy green leaf powder. Someone posted the pics. It’s 100 naira.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Savagr(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
soliddust2020:

Op buy green leaf powder. Someone posted the pics. It’s 100 naira.
can it be found around Nnewi Sir
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by soliddust2020: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Savagr:
can it be found around Nnewi Sir

Yes na. You can find it in markets, where they sell rat killers and insecticides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Savagr(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
soliddust2020:

Yes na. You can find it in markets, where they sell rat killers and insecticides.
ok
Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Countersam(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Look for their entry and exit points and block them off.otherwise no amount of sniper will stop them

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Buharidgeneral: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

I'll sprinkle it on the floor?

No drink!!! Na joke ooo
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by newfhace(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2022
iamclime:

The green leaf stuff actually works! Was having issues with roaches in my kitchen and I hate roaches! Made some research, got the Green Leaf and applied it at strategic places in the kitchen and other parts of the apartment. Boom, them roaches disappeared! That thing is the deal!
yes OOO the way those cockroaches take disappear still dey surprise me
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by newfhace(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Krak:

Pls do you still have it, let me see the picture?
someone posted the picture check previous threads
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by ITbomb(m): 1:22am On Jul 27, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

I'll sprinkle it on the floor?
No buy Sniper, insecticide, it kills cockroach, mosquitoes, any insect instantly and after spraying, anything crawling over it for next 24 hours is dead.

Buy the one in white container, you go tire to dey sweep dead cockroach especially those tiny newborns

Forget all other fancy name insecticide
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by rickleye: 1:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Why is this in this forum ?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by larryUG(m): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2022
By clean, you mean you sweep and mop regularly? Well, check your garbage management. Do you keep you garbage for longer? Do you expose them instead of putting in bag and then a proper garbage bin with cover? Do you leave your garbage inside the house or very close? Also check your dishes, do you leave them unwashed, especially overnight? Manage these and roaches will be eliminated. As long as they have a soutce of steady food (unwashed dishes and garbage), if you like pour all the sniper in the world, they will go away for a short while and return.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Sijo01(f): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Medianna:
Is it the normal cockroaches or the small ones.??
If its the normal one. Pour like a bottle of sniper or any strong farm insecticide in the WC and flush depending on the soakaway size.
But if its those small small ones my brother those ones stubborn. If you spray anything they will crawl out and wait for the smell to finish then come back.
So you'll need more than one day to kill them. Camfo will also help

Op do, as she said.

Then buy green leaf and spread in strategic places where broom will not touch when sweeping then come back with your testimonies wink
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by placeofallure(f): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Go and get DD Force. You'll thank me later. Better than sniper. The smell is not as repulsive. You can mix with kerosene if you think it's too concentrated. Dem no born dem well!

I can't remember the last time I saw cockroach in the house. Make the remaining no go expire self.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by frozen70(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

As you keep using Insecticide to kill them, search for holes and openings where they pass through to come inside the house
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by JONSYN7154: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2022
iamclime:

The green leaf stuff actually works! Was having issues with roaches in my kitchen and I hate roaches! Made some research, got the Green Leaf and applied it at strategic places in the kitchen and other parts of the apartment. Boom, them roaches disappeared! That thing is the deal!
did it kill them or they just disappeare?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by iamclime(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
JONSYN7154:
did it kill them or they just disappeare?

Many died. Most disappeared, only to be seen dead later.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by JONSYN7154: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
iamclime:

Many died. Most disappeared, only to be seen dead later.
ok.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Kingkum: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
JONSYN7154:
ok.
Good morning sir
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by JONSYN7154: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:

Good morning sir
Good morning too brotherly.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Kingkum: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Good morning too brotherly.
I was just checking on you sir, i did not hear from you again. i just hope you are good
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by JONSYN7154: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:

I was just checking on you sir, i did not hear from you again. i just hope you are good
Yes I am. I requested for you digits for me to call and you didn't send.

I was in mkd yesterday and now am in Otukpo. Will be leave tomorrow.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Kingkum: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by JONSYN7154: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:

My number is on my profile sir. the number is 08029979910.

i was just hoping to atleast meet you and god willing, i will get little from you even if it's not financial cos i'm in a very bad condition. pls sir, consider or suggest how i will be able to see you
your number is not connecting
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Kingkum: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by JONSYN7154: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:

Sir, my number is active presently but i don't know the reason why is not connecting, can you drop your number? or mail me on azatakas@yahoo.com
check you email for my number.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by Kingkum: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2022
JONSYN7154:
check you email for my number.
Seen.
I sent you a text message already

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches In My House... by HugeElephant(f): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Kingkum:
My number is on my profile sir. the number is 08029979910.

i was just hoping to atleast meet you and god willing, i will get little from you even if it's not financial cos i'm in a very bad condition. pls sir, consider or suggest how i will be able to see you
8029979910 OPAY

Eya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solar Power Installation Training!!! / F22 Raptor Vs Sukhoi Su35bm...which Is The Better Fighter? / Video:17years Young Lads From Onitsha Produce Surface To Air Missile Laucher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.