Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" (5704 Views)

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Sowore Tackles Peter Obi: Labour Party Is An Orphanage For Homeless Politicians / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Prozico22(m): 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Wahala...

Pls allow them to insult abuse and curse .. is IPOB and Ekpa lifestyle.. everyone understands IPOB bingos .. is in them.

Official sponsors of Obi..

But why is Aisha not insulting and abusing ?

A vote for OBi is a vote for IPOB and Ekpa

Nigerian youths will forever remain wiser than those IPOB bingos after their Biafra failed .. Na obi be the next .. and when Obi matter end .. Na back to Biafra or dead

Obi still sits at home .. even against the wishes of Ndi Anambra

And some bingos keep insulting their parents for being honest

Only fools and imps will vote Obi .. not Nigerian youths

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa for a united Nigeria
Master One eye you again
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Prozico22(m): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Nigerians will disappoint this Obi when the time comes.The people with the majority of votes to take a candidate to aso rock are not on social media. Let me keep laughing in Kiswahili �
you are happy to say your brothers are illiterate
na you talk am oooooooooo
tell your boss to buy them phone because Obi did for us in Anambra
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Spy360(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
RightToReject:
She, just like most other people, has an erroneous understanding of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't negate decorum, but of course, this doesn't mean that Petter Obi supporters personify indecorousness, given that they are usually mostly on the defensive side on most altercations.
Was there decorum when they looted borrowed funds and thereby destroying our economy and devaluing our Naira?

Was there decorum, when they admit terrorists into the army to terrorise us the more?

Was there decorum when all the political appointments favoured one ethnic group?

Was there decorum when idiots collected bribes to pick thieves and drug barons as party presidential bearers?

This is not time for stupid Freedom of speech. It is time for violence. angry angry angry

There is no decorum in violence. angry angry angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by olas24u(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado boys and girls will be confused on what to say now. Will they blame Obi who they try to blackmail but can't now in this situation or will they blame his supporters who don't care about how they respond to other candidates.

If any agbado cassava eating dog attacks Obi,omo I go fire you & your Oluwole Bishop Tinubu pampers head distributor back X10. Go and cry to Obi.

These are the Nigerians in NBA, they are not 100

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by RightToReject(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Spy360:

Was there decorum when they looted borrowed funds and thereby destroying our economy and devaluing our Naira?

Was there decorum, when they admit terrorists into the army to terrorise us the more?

Was there decorum when all the political appointments favoured one ethnic group?

Was there decorum when idiots collected bribes to pick thieves and drug barons as party presidential bearers?

This is not time for stupid Freedom of speech. It is time for violence. angry angry angry

There is no decorum in violence. angry angry angry

Some of you are always quick to quote one even when obviously lacking the cognitive ability to comprehend properly. Bumpkin, I neither advocated for suppression of freedom of speech nor encouraged Peter Obi supporters to be subjugable as your submission and question in general connotes.

Now scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend heavily on you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Spy360(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
RightToReject:

Some of you are always quick to quote one even when obviously lacking the cognitive ability to comprehend properly. Bumpkin, I neither advocated for suppression of freedom of speech nor encouraged Peter Obi supporters to be subjugable as your submission and question in general connotes.

Now scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you before I change my mind and descend heavily on you.
Your stupidity will not allow you to see that I was not talking about freedom of speech. It's funny a nincompoop will point out lack of comprehension by also lacking comprehension.

Useless agbado urchins like you should thrown into a lagoon hands tied.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by excanny: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin Aisha Wahala
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Elliotg: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Igbos are their own problems and it will be a very difficult thing for an igbo man to smell aso rock, they should learn from the yorubas. Whatever the yorubas are doing to gain our support as at when needed, they should do same . Igbos think they can stand alone and achieve their aim, maybe that will only happen in Biafra ( which is a mirage) , igbos are not humble and that’s their greatest undoing.
We have seen those who smell the Aso rock use their body odour like buhari to mess up everywhere. May Nigeria happen to you. Say amen.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by RightToReject(m): 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Spy360:

Your stupidity will not allow you to see that I was not talking about freedom of speech. It's funny a nincompoop will point out lack of comprehension by also lacking comprehension.

Useless agbado urchins like you should thrown into a lagoon hands tied.

Stop mistaking me for the never-do-wells that brought you into this world. Anyway, at least now that you have had the privilege to have a reply from me, you have something meaningful to brag about as an achievement for the first time in your life - and obviously, you are the first to have something meaningful like this to brag about as an achievement in the whole of your local government. Enjoy the privilege, bumpkin. And of course, you can convert the privilege for a cash of $102, 000 (one hundred and two thousand US dollars) at any Pawn-Shop that bears my moniker at any location anywhere in the world.

Illuminating the light of those whom the masses assumed their destinies are too dimmed to shine has always been my hobby.

Your attention span has expired for today. Bye-bye, Bumpkin.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by sukar886: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Odin13:
grin

Wahala...

Pls allow them to insult abuse and curse .. is IPOB and Ekpa lifestyle.. everyone understands IPOB bingos .. is in them.

Official sponsors of Obi..

But why is Aisha not insulting and abusing ?

A vote for OBi is a vote for IPOB and Ekpa

Nigerian youths will forever remain wiser than those IPOB bingos after their Biafra failed .. Na obi be the next .. and when Obi matter end .. Na back to Biafra or dead

Obi still sits at home .. even against the wishes of Ndi Anambra

And some bingos keep insulting their parents for being honest

Only fools and imps will vote Obi .. not Nigerian youths

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa for a united Nigeria
Mumu , only a useless idiot will vote for atiku
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Elliotg:
We have seen those who smell the Aso rock use their body odour like buhari to mess up everywhere. May Nigeria happen to you. Say amen.
Nigeria has already happened to you and it shows in your response, accept the truth and stop daydreaming. We need new set of young politicians to make effective changes and not some old recycled thiefs which Peter Obi is part of. You are gullible to ever think Peter Obi is any better than the rest, e go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Mrexcell(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
She has a point here it's a total waste of time trying to control millions of nigerians on social media.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Elliotg: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Nigeria has already happened to you and it shows in your response, accept the truth and stop daydreaming. We need new set of young politicians to make effective changes and not some old recycled thiefs which Peter Obi is part of. You are gullible to ever think Peter Obi is any better than the rest, e go shock you.
You are not bright and it is showing.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Elliotg: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
RightToReject:

Stop mistaking me for the never-do-wells that brought you into this world. Anyway, at least now that you have had the privilege to have a reply from me, you have something meaningful to brag about as an achievement for the first time in your life - and obviously, you are the first to have something meaningful like this to brag about as an achievement in the whole of your local government. Enjoy the privilege, bumpkin. And of course, you can convert the privilege for a cash of $102, 000 (one hundred and two thousand US dollars) at any Pawn-Shop that bears my moniker at any location anywhere in the world.

Illuminating the light of those whom the masses assumed their destinies are too dimmed to shine has always been my hobby.

Gbaun
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Okoroawusa: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
The only reason Aisha Yesufu is catching cruise with this Peter Obi supporters is because she doesn't want to be bullied like Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Elliotg:
You are not bright and it is showing.
Stop quoting me please, obviously you have issues. You still weren’t able to come up with anything meaningful and you still capping nonsense. Have a nice century.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by OfficialP: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
You know why? It's because most of them are not on social media, they don't have a voice. They're timid and unenlightened.

Wait until then before you conclude

Softmirror:

YOU HARDLY HEAR THE NORTH COMPLAIN. SEEMS THE NORTH LIKE IT AS SO.

THE NORTH IS SO UNITED THAT THEY CAN'T FIGHT THE BANDITS KILLING AND MAKING LIFE SO MISERABLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO UNITED. IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT 99% OF THE INSECURITY IN THE NORTH ARE BY NORTHERNS. THE UNITY OF THE NORTH IS AN INTERSTING PHENOMENON. THE OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, PARTICULARLY THE SOUTH WEST WOULD QUICKLY GIVE THEIR BROTHER UP IF HE BECOMES A MENACE TO THEIR COMMUNITY. THE NORTH IS UNITED IN GOOD AND EVIL.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Softmirror: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
OfficialP:
You know why? It's because most of them are not on social media, they don't have a voice. They're timid and unenlightened.

Wait until then before you conclude

THAT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT THE REASON. AN AVERAGE HAUSA MAN IS VERY, VERY ENLIGHTENED. FIRST IS THE CULTURE OF CONSTANTLY LISTENING TO THE NEWS ON RADIO WHICH MAKES THEM THE MOST POLITICAL LITERATE TRIBE IN NIGERIA WHO OTHER TRIBES CAN'T DO WITHOUT IF THEY WANT TO WIN ELECTION.

IT'S ACTUALLY A KIND OF HERD MENTALITY DEEPLY INGRAIN OF WHICH THEY PROTECT EACH OTHER EITHER IN GOOD OR EVIL. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT WHEN JONATHAN WAS THE PRESIDENT THE REACTION FROM THE NORTH WAS DIFFERENT TOWARDS THE KILLINGS HAPPENING IN THE NORTH. THE NORTH DIDN'T NEED ANY SOCIAL MEDIA TO TEACH THEM HOW TO REACT. BUT WITH BUHARI ONE OF THE NORTH AS PRESIDENT, EVEN THOUGH THERE HAVE BEEN SOME OUT CRIES FROM THE NORTH, IT IS NOT SO MUCH AS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IF A NON NORTHERN IS THE PRESIDENT AND ALL THIS DESTRUCTIONS ARE HAPPENING IN THE NORTH.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Ckonnet: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
Nigerians will disappoint this Obi when the time comes.The people with the majority of votes to take a candidate to aso rock are not on social media. Let me keep laughing in Kiswahili �

If they disappoint, they continue to disappoint themselves. Obi go travel out with his family while the dissapointers will be paying dues to abokis with ak 47 wey never baff for weeks. Already they have surrounded abuja what else.no more school,transportation by road or train have halted. Everyone must get sense this time around, it's a must and not optional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Spy360(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
RightToReject:

See this son of a rapiist You know you are a waste of sperm. Had your bittch mother drank the cum instead of opening her sink hole, the world would have been a soul better off.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Moh247: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
They just want to put Obi in trouble making enemies for him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by gotnel: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
One thing is to abuse anyone on behalf of Obi.
Another thing is to call people name, because they are not supporting Obi
We have to be proved responsible citizens in all aspects.
Obi is not a rascal.
He have a great way of projecting his lifestyle as a gentleman,Obi supporters must understand this.
There are too many issues troubling Nigeria and Nigerians that are much more than enough to use as campaigning for the presidential election than abusing one candidate for another.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by henryobinna(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
I kinda agree with her.

Why does he keep cautioning his supporters and apologizing every now and then?

It is annoying. He should ignore the silly noise the opposition makes. All these act of trying to caution adults who support him makes no sense.

Why is he taking Reno Omokri and co seriously?

It is annoying, he should act accordingly abeg.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by plaindealer: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
When the whole world is saying that your supporters should tone it down and that they are toxic and messing up your campaign, but this women is saying you should allow your supporters to continue to be toxic, abusive, insult other people, turn your party and campaign into an obnoxious low grade compilation of unintelligent rif raf... It's either this woman doesn't like you or she's working for the opposition... grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by Amumaigwe: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
onez:
Thank you Aisha. However we may need the help of any the candidate during runoff. Let 's be wise.Though we can pull it at first instance. StayWoke, Stay OBIdient.

Wisdom full your head. Aisha is an activist, Obi is a politician. The two offices are parallel lines.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by pchukwudi: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Heartless, lying demon. Name just one northern politician, dead or alive, that's more humble than Peter Obi. Just one.

peepydelano:
Igbos are their own problems and it will be a very difficult thing for an igbo man to smell aso rock, they should learn from the yorubas. Whatever the yorubas are doing to gain our support as at when needed, they should do same . Igbos think they can stand alone and achieve their aim, maybe that will only happen in Biafra ( which is a mirage) , igbos are not humble and that’s their greatest undoing.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by wiseoneking: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
id911:

This line of campaign against Obi will not gain any convert for your candidate instead, you're doing Atiku more harm than good in the South. We that have invested so much in Atiku's political journey over the years see you as a jester with no political awareness.
And Atiku is doing Tinubu harm in the North since his brothers Hausa Fulani believe more in Him than BATson. Altogether, Obi wins
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by GodsOwnMan: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
red muddians eh anything with them is disjointed, disorganized and confused. Nothing dey smooth for their side. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by chubinwa(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Aisha is right. Obi is making this look like it's only his affairs. if you give these opposition supporters chance, they will silence your own opinion. Obi should take caution and maintain his lane. #Obified
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by BATified2023: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
peepydelano:
they want peoples votes n are still insulting them
Re: Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" by BATified2023: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
sukar886:

Mumu , only a useless idiot will vote for atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodimma Seeks Support, Prayers Of Residents For Development Of Imo / Three Early Warning Signs That Tinubu Will Be A Bad President / Ex Covenant University Student Now A Commisioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.