Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo (45613 Views)

Onochie & Sani Adam's Fate Uncertain As Senate Receives INEC Committee’s Report / FG, States Recommits To Swift Investigation, Arrest & Prosecution Of Criminals / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by KelvinHerbert: 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
HonNL:

Some of his provocative utterances as heard in the audio-visual clip are: ‘We are not as stupid as your Muhammad’; ‘Your Muhammad is a sinner’; ‘There is nothing called Allah or Jibril. Muhammad is the one bearing those names’; ‘Go and tell your leader, Muhammad’s brain is dark and he is daft’; ‘Why call Muhammad ‘holy’, He is not Holy Prophet’.

(Akintaro was alleged to have made these statements following the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138979/blasphemy-arrest-pastor-akintaro-joshua#113057481

Lalasticlala Mynd44

You people should not be posting nonsense in this platform
We do not recorgnise Blasphemy in the Nigerian constitution
The more reason we say no this your "religion of peace"
And no to a Muslim Muslim Ticket
Before Blasphemy Becomes a Law in Nigerian Constitution

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Let's look at this from the legal perspective as I am not a lawyer. Just throwing this out for out learned colleagues in the house to analyse

If the penal code is in the north and the criminal code in the south, How then would that professor ask for the arrest of a pastor whose territory is governed by the criminal code and the the Sharia oriented PENAL code?

That 1999 constitution is still causing havoc to my brain cells till this day..
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Memeni(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
ALLAHKBOOM
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by jmoore(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Umsworld:

Try dey talk according to topic atimes
You are always derailing

Condem the dastardly act same way you would have it was against ur Jesus
Shutup!!

No Christian has written a petition for blasphemy against Muslims.

You killed Deborah and rejoiced.

But someone said Mohammed is not holy and you say the act is dastardly. Killing Deborah is better than calling Mohammed a fake prophet?

You Muslim terrorists are the problem with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
By the time Zamfara bandits and Tinubu's ambitious muslim-muslim ticket are done with Nigeria ehn.. cheesy cheesy

Many Christians will have to relocate to Congo, especially those ones that are always quick to condemn CAN for speaking up. CAN and PFN know more than you all know.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Splitmind: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
This gruesome attack on our religion must not be tolerated. This man deserves the highest punishment in the land for his evil utterances.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by royal231(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Signs of what may befall the south west soon
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
If some muslims were there while he was making those provocative utterance and they reacted and everything resulted in him getting brain-resetting beating some ani-mals will start saying muslims are terrorists. this is how they always look for trouble because they lack moral teaching on respect for other people's believe. At the end of the day they give birth to children who cannot fit into multi-religion and multi-cultural society because no elder in the family to bring them up properly.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by chrisblack1234: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That is why i LOVE ISREAL

ISREAL dey give dem Vawulence back 2 back
Dem dey give these peace lovers wotowoto.
Dem Enter their Mosque still flog them grin grin

Try zuzu anyhow say you be Moslim
Isreal go send you 6 feet make you go flex your 7 virgins. No time

Isreal wey be Vawulence Capital since 20BC
I love watching isreal deal with radical moslims

All Christians should learn From ISREAL

..correct...
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by jrusky(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
These Muslim bastards una no dey shame?

This your prophet that you are engulfed in blasphemy about him than God, Allah the almighty the creator baffles me.

I have be asking you all some technical question all I along till date but no answer that is why I wil never take Islam serious.

1. Provide any pictorial evidence of the prophet ever existed? Till now no answer.

2. Provide any audio, engraved, point, position, place with proof to show he was in that spot or position ever? Till now no answer.

3. Why did Saudi govt buried him if he ever existed, covered the the place and no Ray of light where they claimed he was buried? If Saudi are not telling lie and scamming millions to come to their country for pilgrim to enrich their economy let them put light inside that black rectangular shape. How can I follow a man with no traces of existenc

Definitely I believe someone brought Islam but is the person a ghost? Jesus existed before him but his real face was engraved in a coin hidden in Rome by those religion imperialist so where is your prophet own.

You have so much educated Muslims but why can none of you use your senses and ask question but the Saudi govt said asking questions about your prophet is blasphemy and none of you reason to query such statement?

Blasphemy my a s s. To my surprise even in Quoran prophet Isa(Jesus) was even nentioned than your so called prophet so what is the fuss here?

Pls guys wake up!!! If Christain, Buddhist, Silk, Taoist, confusionist etc can proof who their prophet is then what stops Islam?
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Billygee2u: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
manutdrichie:
Thunder fire that prof

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Ultimas: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
The pastor should not have gone to that extent. But then, those who killed Deborah should not have done so.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Billygee2u: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Goddey18:
Nothing is more blasphemous than what Tinubu and Shetima did last week.
There ridiculed Christianity openly without fear.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by stanisbaratheon: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Other Professors are joining ASUU in protesting for a better university system and condition of service this one is busy writing religious petition. What a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Hassanmaye(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Orch1981:

You are very stupid for saying that
What kind of animal are you people
I don't know what is wrong with christians, I have never in my life heard any muslim abusing Jesus or even merry what is your problem
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Realist12:
we have a government and they are only reporting to the states , inorder for people not to take laws into their hands and cause anarchy. You as a person can't be in a market where people someone abuses Jesus openly or Muhammad openly and not react .

It is NOT the law…
There is NOTHING like “blasphemy” under Nigerian law!

Nigeria is a SECULAR state (Section 10 of the Constitution)….
Therefore, they cannot take NON-EXISTENT “laws” into their hands!

PS: Btw, you can openly criticize Jesus in Rome…
But that’s the difference between a CIVILIZED culture and a BARBARIC one!
>

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Deboemman: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Inasmuch as I advocate for respect for every religion, I would say that saying that Jesus is not God & God does not have any child is itself blasphemy to Christaindom.

There are other blasphemous statement I'll not say becoz of the oversensitivity of the other faith. But no xtain will take up arms or call for prosecution against those who proclaim such. Because your right to speech & freedom of religion & association is protected by the Nigerian constitution.

Our Muslim & christain faithfuls in the South west have lived without any rancor. My family have a good numbers of xtains & muslims. We live in peace. The extremist MURIC came into existence to cause divisiveness and I urge them to restrain such.

We Yorubas does not make foul statements against religious leaders. I condemn such and I ask that our usual way of ignoring such elements be continued. We would not stand by them not support their statement.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Ojuntana: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

We will make sure he die

Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by zionzoe(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Splitmind:
This gruesome attack on our religion must not be tolerated. This man deserves the highest punishment in the land for his evil utterances.
We Millions are adding to the abuse on d m0h pedo that resulted in death of DEBORAH Samuel.

F^ck m0h , d pedo ... poisoned by a woman to death
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Ojuntana: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Umsworld:

Try dey talk according to topic atimes
You are always derailing

Condem the dastardly act same way you would have it was against ur Jesus

Ur Jesus? I thought Jesus is a prophet in Islam
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by olisaEze(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Midastorch:

I'm a Christian, God is too big to be served just one way....If you think Christianity is bigger than Islam or vice versa then you're a big fool.Tolerate youreselves, live and let's live

Oga ure not a Christian, ure a churchgoer! Even wen u go, na still outside u dey stand. Abi no be u stand under mango tree dey chyk Sis. Peace last Sunday?? Werey dey disguise with "live & let live!" grin grin grin
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Elliotg: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development.
Religion don fry this one brain finish. You will rather sacrifice your own blood because of 72 virgins. Na wa.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
BnQoyyim:

Which of the Jesus?
Is it the one died on the cross?

Deuteronomy 21: 23
"you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance"
You should have quoted that book of Deuteronomy 18 from verse 18-23 to expose your ignorance.

Your are just heaping a coal of fire upon yourself
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by nnamdi640: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
That is why i LOVE ISREAL

ISREAL dey give dem Vawulence back 2 back
Dem dey give these peace lovers wotowoto.
Dem Enter their Mosque still flog them grin grin

Try zuzu anyhow say you be Moslim
Isreal go send you 6 feet make you go flex your 7 virgins. No time

Isreal wey be Vawulence Capital since 20BC
I love watching isreal deal with radical moslims

All Christians should learn From ISREAL

That country is what most of them deserve. Violence for violence is what they deserve. If you want to act gentle, they will use it against you, if the so called Christians in Nigerian are like the Israelites, the so called Musl** will not be trying what they are doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Tvoice: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Each time i hear news like dis , i fill like a stranger in a wrong country, hippocrates everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Abujason: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Goddey18:
Nothing is more blasphemous than what Tinubu and Shetima did last week.
There ridiculed Christianity openly without fear.

True.
Not sure why no one has set both of them on fire as the muslims do whenever someone is accused of blasphemy against their religion.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Festy4u(m): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
madridguy:
A welcome development.

And what is welcome about that rubbish development? undecided

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Naijanascam: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Too many nonsense going on this time........

Sinators oya commence work immediately
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by 9jaRealist: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
jrusky:
These Muslim bastards una no dey shame?

This your prophet that you are engulfed in blasphemy about him than God, Allah the almighty the creator baffles me.

I have be asking you all some technical question all I along till date but no answer that is why I wil never Islam serious.

1. Provide and pictorial evidence of the prophet ever existed? Till now no answer.

2. Provide any ydio, engraved, point, piston, place with proof to show he was in that spot or position ever? Till now no answer.

3. Why did Saudi govt buried him if he ever existed, covered and no Ray of light where they claimed he was bury? If Saudi are telling lie and scamming millions to brought their for pilgrim to enrich their economy let the put light inside that black rectangular shape. How an I follow a man no traces of existenc

Definitely I believe someone brought Islam but is the person a ghost? Jesus existed before him but his real face was engraved in a coin hidden in Rome by those religion imperialist so where is your prophet own.

You have so much educate Muslims but why can none of you use your senses and ask question but the Saudi govt said asking questions about your prophet is blasphemy and none of you reason to query such statement?

Blasphemy my a s s. To my surprise even in Quean prophet Isa(Jesus) was even nentioned than your so called prophet so what is the fuss here?

Pls guys wake up!!! If Christain, Buddhist, Silk, Taoist, confusionist etc can proof who their prophet then what stops Islam?

All of you people should quit fighting/killing each other over FOREIGN superstitious beliefs… angry
The ONLY reason behind the difference in “religion” of most Nigerians is where the mostly ARMED INVADERS first landed.
>
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Pymetrics: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
This is good and a better way. If you feel offended report to Police or other available authorities.
Some people are still abusing the prof. You don't want him to do jungle justice and you don't want him to report to higher authorities. You pick one biko.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by New007: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
beardedboy:

So, what has CAN of worms been fighting for all this while?

All those people insulting and cursing on the FP; what are they fighting for?

Please don't misunderstand me or misquote me. I personalized my comment. I can't fight for my God. What then would I be worshiping?

CAN no even enter my brain.
Re: Blasphemy: Senate Receives Petition For The Investigation & Arrest Of Pastor Ojo by Comedian2019: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
mrkings84:
NIGERIA with religious issues.

The western world is not like this!!
That's why the western world is progressing while Africans are still talking about blasphemy, cows, bandits, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? / Bama:death Toll Rises To 130, 35 Insurgents Arrested / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.