Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? (483 Views)

Why I Prefer A Baby~mama To A Legit Wife / Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? by cyrilamx(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
I just want to ask this troubling questions because a lot of women have come out to condemn men for impregnating a woman and not marrying her. But evidence abounds that most times these women hunt after the men cos their “AZA” is huge even when they know they are just good seed sower. What will explain a woman becoming a 5th baby mama to a celebrity? Is it love for real as they will say? Maybe we should ask Bre Tiesi

So what is really motivating ladies choosing the route of “babymamaism”?

Re: Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? by Bluezy13(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yes.
Four categories of women who care:
(1) Women who seek financial security for themselves such that they can tap from the child support.
(2) Women who do not wish to get married. They detest cohabiting/entangling with men and wouldn't want staying in the shadows of men in the name of marriage. They prefer single life they can control, therefore, a son or daughter as a companion would suffice after all he/she will take care of them during their old age.
This category is mostly financially independent. They are the purported "feminist"

(3) Women who just want to be baby mamas to famous or prominent persons in the society for the attention of being in the limelight. Just being associated with that celebrity as a mother of his child is a privilege.
This category may or may not be financially independent.
(4) The last but inconsequential category that hide under the disguise of having at least a child to perpetrate acts that may not be against nature but are against societal/cultural/religious norms and practices.
They do not want the society to castigate them and refrain from associating with them because the society will say "after all, she has a child so she cannot be that kind of a person".
This category include and is limited to the lesbians and that other name they call themselves... bisexual.

NB: I am not referring to women who became babymamas as a result unforeseen circumstances such as divorce and widowhood.
Re: Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? by DavidHarry(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
They don't mind at all. So long as he is an Alpha. The guy might necessarily be well to do.
Re: Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
cyrilamx:
I just want to ask this troubling questions because a lot of women have come out to condemn men for impregnating a woman and not marrying her. But evidence abounds that most times these women hunt after the men cos their “AZA” is huge even when they know they are just good seed sower. What will explain a woman becoming a 5th baby mama to a celebrity? Is it love for real as they will say? Maybe we should ask Bre Tiesi

So what is really motivating ladies choosing the route of “babymamaism”?
There are lots of broken individuals out there, and yes, many of them happen also to be women. So, there is the sense that the majority of what are these baby mamas are broken individuals who are preyed upon by the men who use them. undecided

You will rarely find a father who is proud his child is a baby mama to any man out there for good reason. undecided
Re: Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
its a new way of life that we have to accept....
Re: Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? by TMTR: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
As long as the money is there, they don't mind. Look you can get away with a lot of things whem you have money,I mean loads of it
Re: Do Women Really Care About Becoming Baby Mama To A Man When He Is Well To Do? by Medianna(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
You talk asif broke guys don't have baby mamas.
Or is it their fellow men that get pregnant for them.
Abeg abeg make we hear another thing apart from women and money.
As if men don't like money shouting 'my hustle go pay' up and down..
I'm looking for tilapia and I found shark, I should not eat abi?
(I don't support selfishness in anyway though)

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Didn’t Raise Me To Order Something Expensive When Someone Else Is Pay / Gay Partner Needed / Some Great 3D Designs You Would Love To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.