Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice (1596 Views)

EFCC Summons Dangote Officials To Abuja Over Alleged Forex Crime / Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by Gosiso: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
kindlyheart:

thanks so much for. thanks for the sincere and elaborate explanation. someone is currently running gudu axis for me, hope gudu is good too.

Not a bad one, especially for your kind of business. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Gosiso:

Not a bad one, especially for your kind of business. Good luck.

Thanks. the process is a bit slow, but i am optimistic.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by ibechris(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2022
If u move to Abuja with a starting capital,I assure u that u will make it quickly.

It is tough but if u are tough,u will eventually do well.

Do not listen to anyone telling u not to come down here,whether with Capital or not but having capital will quicken things for u.

I will recommend Karu for u or a village close to the airport for a starter.

May Heaven open doors for u because I was once like u.

Do not also forget to make a declaration that u will make it when u touch down here.
Re: I Want To Move To Abuja, I Need Advice by kindlyheart: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2022
ibechris:
If u move to Abuja with a starting capital,I assure u that u will make it quickly.

It is tough but if u are tough,u will eventually do well.

Do not listen to anyone telling u not to come down here,whether with Capital or not but having capital will quicken things for u.

I will recommend Karu for u or a village close to the airport for a starter.

May Heaven open doors for u because I was once like u.

Do not also forget to make a declaration that u will make it when u touch down here.
Thank you sir for the word of encouragement.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Own A Few Millions Of Naira: What Business Do I Start / What Would Be Your Economic Policies If You Were The President Of Nigeria? / Jobs Nigerians Do In Ukraine(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.