Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of (40547 Views)

Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Costanza: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
She didn’t expressly mentioned his name so why he fronting? Guilty conscience fears no accusation. Every fitness junkie needs this smart scale

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Omoslim26: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abeg make all of them getat angry
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by CondemnBattery(f): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Does Condemnedbattery sound like someones name to you
We4all:

Are you not supposed to be a woman?
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Revolva(m): 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
Women dme no be am ...peolle like dis mercy can't get a husband

She is a well know okpo
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by rickleye: 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
I just want to know what's wrong with a woman taking care of me. What's the problem
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Komu1048(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
buygala:
Mr Onyema, even if she did take care of you while you guys were dating, we don't expect you to admit it grin

This your long epistle is proof that "the wicked runneth when no one pursueth them" cheesy. .....She didn't call your name, so why the rants?

As a man, it isn't everything you should respond to..Know this and know peace smiley

I swear a woman is presently paying your bills, don't drag Ike to ur committee of weak men. Stay ur lane
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Navalsadiq(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
The day you take financial favours from a woman that is the day you have finished your self.

Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Jeromejnr(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Does Condemnedbattery sound like someones name to you

Why did you put female in your moniker sir?
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by CondemnBattery(f): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cos the moniker like you called it is not a male nor female, so whatever gender I put there is irrelevant.
Jeromejnr:

Why did you put female in your moniker sir?
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
I have always known this nedu to be a simp, no wonder his ex wife get mind give am slap..how can you sit there and allow a hoe talk down on a fellow nigga on your stupid show

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by franchasofficia: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
mystery22:
A man can take care of a woman for years without broadcasting but allow a woman do same for a month hmmm

A culture that says a broke man doesn't deserve love have no right to tell him to stick to one woman when he makes the money
words on marble cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Jeromejnr(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Cos the moniker like you called it is not a male nor female, so whatever gender I put there is irrelevant.

Doesn't make sense. A moniker means a nick name and doesn't have to do with gender identification.

A nick name means a description of a person especially based on characteristics.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by CondemnBattery(f): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ok
Jeromejnr:

Doesn't make sense. A moniker means a nick name and doesn't have to do with gender identification.

A nick name means a description of a person especially based on characteristics.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Kingzeez10: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu de old agbado skull miner caused all of this mess cos he shits everywhere grin grin grin
And you're over 30 years, omo Igbo. Think about your life

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by lovelacer: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
buygala:
Mr Onyema, even if she did take care of you while you guys were dating, we don't expect you to admit it grin

This your long epistle is proof that "the wicked runneth when no one pursueth them" cheesy. .....She didn't call your name, so why the rants?

As a man, it isn't everything you should respond to..Know this and know peace smiley
do you know any other person she dated?
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ebubu3:
Spoken like a true man. The weak are trampled on.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Thatakwabombabe: 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Honestly Mercy Is just so full of herself. Which man did she take care of? Is it with the money apostle Johnson suleman gave her? Can she do a decent job than runs. Abeg getat! The relationship is over! Move on, stop rubbishing the guy.

Meanwhile I have some items to declutter
Boman Fridge/freezer. Chill very fast n neatly used

Table Top glass gas cooker (sparingly used)

Nexus 4.5kg Automatic washing machine. Used for just 4 months

Non negotiable pls
Price are not negotiable. They are discounted already to clearance price

Call/ WhatsApp 081….89…6454.92
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:37am On Jul 27, 2022
CondemnBattery:
shocked
The reason I can never eat a lady's money. even if na boxer she buy for you on your birthday she go tell the whole world say she don invest heaven and earth on you.

That Mercy sounds and looks too razz for my liking.

If the reverse was the case that Ike was the one that won the show, this same mercy would have glued the poor boy, blackmailing him for marriage.

Is this not the same Mercy that used both Ike's BBN coins to buy immunity that took her to the finals unhurt?
ungrateful lots

Right from the first day Ike started following Mercy, I shouted that he is a SIMP..
The day he gave her husband coins.. I felt so bad and told my guys that this girl whether she wins or not, she would dump him months after the show, cos by then, top men of calibers would be asking for her pussy and showing her the cash too..
Not surprised how it all ended..

SIMPs learn the hard way..
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by starstunna1313(m): 4:09am On Jul 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Why did Ike feel Mercy is referring to him?

Because the st^p!D pretty Mike and Nedu called his name. You need to actually watch the full show.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by ashawopikin(m): 4:10am On Jul 27, 2022
She take care of you abi she no take care of you?

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by starstunna1313(m): 4:13am On Jul 27, 2022
buygala:

But Pretty Mike and Nedu did. They should not have involved his name
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by CondemnBattery(f): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Very true, he's at the top of the SIMPing tree
FORWARDEVERLY:

Right from the first day Ike started following Mercy, I shouted that he is a SIMP..
The day he gave her husband coins.. I felt so bad and told my guys that this girl whether she wins or not, she would dump him months after the show, cos by then, top men of calibers would be asking for her pussy and showing her the cash too..
Not surprised how it all ended..

SIMPs learn the hard way..
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by phemy36(m): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Oga the moment you collect 100 naira from a woman she has fed all ur generation already.

Even giving some woman attention alone they assume they are doing you huge favor.

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means my brother
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by shegz24(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2022
An average Nigerian Lady feels she deserves equal right as a man.

That same Nigerian lady doesnt feel she deserve equal responsibility.

That same lady feel she should be cared for by the same Nigerian men that do not deserve being cared for.

They see it as a priviledge when a lady cares for a man but a right for that same lady to be taken care of by a man.

It's this twisted and hypocritical mentality that has fvcked up 'kids' of this generation.

Most ladies want to be treated like a traditional woman without acting or taking the responsibility of a traditional woman

They want to eat their cake and have it ;and we have many foolish men , because of the fear of being cancelled or lacking a stand of their own, supporting this trash.

So what if she took care of Ike, what is the big deal? Afterall they claim we are all equal.
Why does she see it as a sacrifice rather than a priviledge to have a guy worthy of being taken care of?
This was the same nonsense Angel said about Cross during BBN6 reunion, because she borrowed him money a couple of times.
These are ladies that their entire life is funded by men.

The worst part is that many ladies follow this dumb ones and end up struggling to get a husband or keep one.

Many men are only still in their marraiges because of the societal pressure to stay with their child and avoid the brohaha of paying child support or dragging the custody of the child.

That is also why many married men result to having side chics or second wives- hoping that the competition between the women will make them value him more traditionally as their husband.

Many ladies may look gentle or fine but their character and mentality is totally flawed.
Unfortunately, it is gradually getting worse as these foolish ones are the ones training the next generation of ladies.

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by BeanmanX(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2022
Costanza:
She didn’t expressly mentioned his name so why he fronting? Guilty conscience fears no accusation. Every fitness junkie needs this smart scale
But the guys in the studio mentioned his name,,,
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Breastfeed: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Some kind news go just make you smile grin, but a better reason to smile will be knowing you can win upto 20 million naira in the Next Titan Nigeria show season 9, just put your business idea skills to use and all that could be yours.

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Femeto: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2022
grin grin Mercy no get joy.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by deeva2: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2022
BAT 2023

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Minajesty18(f): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
That BBN always giving victories to IDIOTS as winners. Even the runners up " semi idiots" All youths oh but nothing reasonable attached to recognise them for. Nothing!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamene Goro: Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals / Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Stuns In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.