Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of (40558 Views)

Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Opoki(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sub
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Lovelife433(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dis mercy Eke, is just one of d foolish ungrateful stupid animal I have come across.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by CondemnBattery(f): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
No lies Brother.
She would've glued onto the young man till thy kingdom come.
wiseone28:
I don't comments on celeb news

If it was Ike that won BBN the relationship would have led to marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by muzically(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
mystery22:
A man can take care of a woman for years without broadcasting but allow a woman do same for a month hmmm

A culture that says a broke man doesn't deserve love have no right to tell him to stick to one woman when he makes the money

Aswear

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Jioke4life: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Why this guy de worry himself. He enjoyed it while it lasted. Simply move on
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by zolajpower: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
niel63:

Very good question. You practically took the words outta my head.

But from the video the producers the show called his name hence his reaction

4 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by dohyn(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
To be fair, Mercy didn't mention his name. Nedu did, of which I expected better from him going by his recent travails. Then, that clout chaser on blonde hair continued it.
The stupid Mike is/was actually Ike's friend as evidenced by Ike's latest post on IG.
Anyways, there's always that guy who cannot hold himself and talks rubbish when a woman gives him small attention. Nedu and Mike are typical examples..idiots

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by vickydevoka(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Oga the moment you collect 100 naira from a woman she has fed all ur generation already.

Even giving some woman attention alone they assume they are doing you huge favor.
Very useless gender
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by SavageResponse(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Oga the moment you collect 100 naira from a woman she has fed all ur generation already.

Even giving some woman attention alone they assume they are doing you huge favor.

True that
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by donbenie(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
mystery22:
A man can take care of a woman for years without broadcasting but allow a woman do same for a month hmmm

A culture that says a broke man doesn't deserve love have no right to tell him to stick to one woman when he makes the money
One Orijin for you..

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Pimine: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Why did Ike feel Mercy is referring to him?
Because the people on the podcast insinuated that
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by skinnyzsam(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
wiseone28:

no be lie the LovePeddler wouldnt have let him go smiley
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by donbenie(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jioke4life:
Why this guy de worry himself. He enjoyed it while it lasted. Simply move on
Enjoy what whilst it lasted?
Did you even read what you posted?
He should move?
Him no dey him own,when some idiots decided to call him out?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Venom11(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
wiseone28:

What did yu just do
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by donbenie(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
buygala:
Mr Onyema, even if she did take care of you while you guys were dating, we don't expect you to admit it grin

This your long epistle is proof that "the wicked runneth when no one pursueth them" cheesy. .....She didn't call your name, so why the rants?

As a man, it isn't everything you should respond to..Know this and know peace smiley
She didn't call his name,but the people in the studio did.
What exactly did the bitch do for him,that warrants all these disparaging comments?
She buy him house,abi she buy him car?
A man will do a million times of whatever she is claiming,and no one will hear pim! angry

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by wiseone28: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Venom11:

What did yu just do
First time
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
wiseone28:

I concur with the last paragraph..If it was Ike that won, by now he will be sitting things out as a daddy grin

I like the way he roared like a lion now...The dragging is too much..

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Pretty mike your friend?...smh

Someone who seeks attention for a living..Will throw you under the bus.

Chronic attention seeker is worst friendship, partner you can have in this life..With such a person, you are alone.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Emperorx: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drH6-RkJtkw

BBNaija's Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Has Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of (Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Ike Onyema has reacted to insinuations that his ex girlfriend, Mercy Eke, took care of him while they were dating, IGBERETV reports.

Mercy was on a show where she stated that she had dated someone she took care of. Other members of the show immediately responded saying they know who she was referring to.

The follow-up question was about her affair with Ike which Mercy immediately denied.

Ike has now denied claims that any woman has ever taken care of him. In a post shared on his Instagram page, Ike also dared any lady who claims to have taken care of him while they were together to provide receipts.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgeDLedOJ4s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgeQz3hORa1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Please how does this news solve the problems of nigeria
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Af0nja: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
wiseone28:

smiley You should not have commented honey, now we know why you said you don't comment
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Samskid310(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
As a woman how will you seat in skirt with your legs wide open like that
This Messy is something else
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by olisaEze(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Parachoko:
Why did Ike feel Mercy is referring to him?

Same question on my mind!
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by FrankArc2022(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abeg oo.. I need a good to be mine ooo.. this discussion tire me...
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by FrankArc2022(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abeg oo.. I need a good baby to be mine ooo.. this discussion tire me...
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by We4all: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
CondemnBattery:
shocked
The reason I can never eat a lady's money. even if na boxer she buy for you on your birthday she go tell the whole world say she don invest heaven and earth on you.

That Mercy sounds and looks too razz for my liking.

If the reverse was the case that Ike was the one that won the show, this same mercy would have glued the poor boy, blackmailing him for marriage.

Is this not the same Mercy that used both Ike's BBN coins to buy immunity that took her to the finals unhurt?
ungrateful lots

Are you not supposed to be a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by ShaqFu: 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lol. Some Women sef. They like making abstract statement and when asked to state obvious fact, they deviate.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by elfiddy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Even if it was sexually, she took care of you oga.
Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by Mercury12(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
captainamiedi1:

Bitter facts. Just facts that even the guilty party wouldn't wanna accept...
But facts are reality.

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of by CSTRR: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
It's a terrible thing for a woman not your mother to feed you as a man consistently.

May God not let us fall into such circumstances.

Only a truly spiritual woman will do it without complaining.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting / Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan / Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi Onweagba Vacation In Style In Italy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.