Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion (13620 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Coalition For Young Candidates In Ogun Back APC Candidate, Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by mycar: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Commentor:

I no even know say na Chief Arthur Eze i dey chat with for Nairaland.

I can pay thousand blablabla...

Gerarhia.
Do I have to be Chief Arthur to afford to afford the services of a software engineer if I need any? By the way, there are free DIY online for intending or established app creators, all you need to do is to enter the variables and you are good to go. You may come in for more enlightenment
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Commentor: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2022
mycar:

Do I have to be Chief Arthur to afford to afford the services of a software engineer if I need any? By the way, there are free DIY online for intending or established app creators, all you need to do is to enter the variables and you are good to go. You may come in for more enlightenment

Hahaha.

Chief Arthur, i know you always like downplaying your achievements and personality.

Chief Chief.

grin
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Kwem(m): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Igbos are supporting obi bcoz of tribal sentiments that won't fly beyond south east grin
I said it yesterday that dey will finish obi money putting fake meetings together in d north but some mumu said anything LP do is without money, d hall and d clothes, who is sponsoring it....dey will ignore.

Those clamouring are only looking for what to eat, gullible jobless online bullies will attack and defend instead of using their head, las las obi is a branch o PDP and his emergence will only divide d vote of PDP in south east and south south that APC is not always at advantage........we will see d outcome of the scammers
thesame way we gave our all to yaradua, obj and Gej

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by deeva2: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Na their boss's way

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Throwback: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2022
mabea:
Imagine a supporter of the grand master of thuggery accusing another of vulgarity.

She previously had a picture of a very elderly woman photoshoped doing the middle finger.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Throwback: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2022
jaxxy:

what vulgarity? Obidient is now a mob for speaking against bad governance bt Tinubu urchins/Apc didn't mob and bully Gej when fighting against bad governance of pdp in 2014 abi??

U guys are only decieving urself not Nigerians.

She previously had a picture of a very elderly woman photoshoped doing the middle finger.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Mandate2023: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2022
Kwem:
thesame way we gave our all to yaradua, obj and Gej

Whose obituary is dis
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Born2Breed(f): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2022
anonimi:

Thieves everywhere with pretentious saint Obi as the leader

Tinubu bought houses for his two kids worth over $2million in the U.S
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by djon78(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Some criminals are shamelessly shameless....
Crass shamelessness.

@Seniorwriter

No be naija we dey again

Majority want to reap off the next fellow
Everywhere even in the government, security, even ordinary Nigerians

The level of dishonesty and avarice in Nigeria is shocking

Yesterday I heard on radio that inec staffs were collecting 1500 Naira from anyone that wants to register for PVC in fact Abuja

Not just one place but many locations

Even if Peter Obi win, it may be hard to change this mindset from many Nigerians because it's deeply ingrained

Honestly na to finally relocate from this Nation kpata kpata to saner climate
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Patience79: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2022
At the mention of PETER OBI, all wailers wail. No matter the deceit and allegation, we move.

Obidient 100%
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by yungcheda(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2022
You can't stop a moving train. Obi is a moving train. If you like, post all the nonsense propaganda in your stup.id brain
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Okoroawusa: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Na so una take confuse una selves during ENDSARS protests. After the whole show we come begin dey hear scores of how money take go.

This is what happens when a party and its campaign is STRUCTURELESS ..
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by mycar: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2022
Commentor:

Hahaha.

Chief Arthur, i know you always like downplaying your achievements and personality.

Chief Chief.

grin
Yeah, all we want is a better society, where you can express yourself without being a target, you are rich, problem, you are poor, even a bigger problem. No 0eace anywhere, everyone is angry at one another, you rejoice when bad thing happened to an innocent person somewhere just because is another tribe. No one is an Island.
We need an eageriterian society and every other thing will fall in place
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by jamace(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2022
Throwback:
Shame!

Like leader like minions.

If you can lie, then you can steal, and you can even carry N250m cash in your vehicle convoy from Anambra to Lagos in 2009 not 1989 ooo.
Tinubu is the greatest liar. The Jagaban of promise and fail party/APC.

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by maste: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
We have said it before. The problems with NIGERIA should not be blamed solely on the Fulani death merchants but largely on their Afonja slaves that foolishly think if they betray Nigerians at the behest of the Fulani death merchants from the Sahel region that were rejected from the Middle East, power will be surrendered to them. FOOLS NEVER LEARN. TRAITORS NEVER CHANGE AND ALWAYS LOSE. SERVITUDE CANNOT BE UPTURNED UNTIL YOU EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY. NOW ILORIN HAS AN EMIR AND AFONJA THAT BETRAYED HIS PEOPLE WAS KILLED.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by pedrilo: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Spiritualife:
How can you say that? Person dey expose fraud, and you can clearly see the demand for 500k and they are the mole? Is this how we will run this PO govt? You speak up and you are rubbished?
No insult me too ooh I just ask
ignorance is indeed the agreement between the oppressed and those doing the oppressing.
wen did u start following ope banwo?
I have known him for years, he is a tinubu supporter.
dnt react to issues from the surface.
get background info.
People hav been supporting obi without any registration fee, someone from edo donated his building, others are printing banners to spread the word, but ope banwo is busy organising webinars to make money for himself but turning the whole tin around using psychology
Get wisdom

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Shikini: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sad
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Baba419(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Just google Ope banwo and see what comes up with scams, go on clubhouse app and hear
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Mide3367: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Some criminals are shamelessly shameless....
Crass shamelessness.

Apt mention from you....howbeit OBIDATTI aspirants in my opinion are a better option than the others...no arguments!.
We don't want to continue with a medical tourist as president in our leadership position!..Be guided.

@Seniorwriter
yen yen yen.. Refund me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Females Top Table Of Military Recruits / February Elecions: Foreign Journalists Still Denied Visa Into Nigeria? / Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.