Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion (13625 Views)

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Coalition For Young Candidates In Ogun Back APC Candidate, Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Donclaracuzo: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Why must it be you,Banwo? Yoruba and propaganda!!!

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by georgeakins: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2022
No serious Yoruba man should be part of that tribal movement. Ibos don't deserve that.

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Labake1234(f): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Ope Banwo! You are a thief and a fraudster. You ran away with customers' money in the early eighties. You owned a Finance company, on Corporation Drive, Ikoyi. I worked for you as a client service officer. We were locked up by clients, when you ran away to the US with their money. Wicked man. You just returned during this Buhari regime. You are a TINUBU boy!!!!. A close friend of Jide Sanwo.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by tonexman18(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Ope Banwo is not a Peter Obi supporter, why does he want to join the coalition group
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2022
mycar:

you should find out why the money was frozen first, get the full information, there was a reason the money was kept in the bank pending everything is sorted out.
ignorant is a disease

Peter Obi's Public Relations Officer Don Talk. Porsin wey no de inner circle na im de talk like say I'm be Obi's confidante. Silly.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Masterclass32: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2022
It's obvious this banwo guy is a mole.

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by odoemenacelevian(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2022
This coalition for Peter Obi need to be called for questioning
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Josephkabila12: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2022
I think u no one get sense, Dem go soon open shop for ur head
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by mycar: 7:42am On Jul 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Peter Obi's Public Relations Officer Don Talk. Porsin wey no de inner circle na im de talk like say I'm be Obi's confidante. Silly.
and that silly peddler couldn't even put up the full information or the link.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Superwave16320: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2022
More like it is safe to keep fooling yourself n your father in Igboland. Peter Obi wey score 2000 vote for Osun. Abeg comot for here.

ecolime:
It's safe to say Peter Obi is the man to beat at this stage.

He now the object of attack of opposition candidates and supporters.

The campaign strategy of Sowore, Tinubu, Kwankwanso and Atiku with their people is to discredit him day and night. Funny enough, PO doesn't speak bad of them in return.

I am sure he will investigate this claim and purge the coalition if found to be true. He is too decent to be associated with stuffs like this.

3 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by ezechi242: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2022
JohnnA1:
Peter Obi's scammy scammy, shady shady corner corner campaign don fail before election start.
Too many lies, shadiness and incredulity from his supporters.

Abeg shut up.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Commentor: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2022
mycar:

No boy but what I do can pay a thousand people to build apps for me but never mind,
By the way, with the kind of energy you and your cohort drag anything peter with, building a phishing app is the least you can do.

I no even know say na Chief Arthur Eze i dey chat with for Nairaland.

I can pay thousand blablabla...

Gerarhia.

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Commentor: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Shatap! Why are you always aggressive? You don't have the heart to manage contrary opinions all the time! To think that yours is a good point, but you lack the patience to put it across as a gentleman would do!

I'm a gentleman oh.
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Commentor:

I'm a gentleman oh.

May you prosper more than your fathers, IJN.

1 Like

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by newnigerdelta00: 8:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Obojuju:
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. Stop posting rubbish on Nairaland

Lie lie thiefs
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by omenka(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2022
As long as IPOB is involved with anyone, their activities are hell-bent to be fraudulent. Gringori Pandora is a smart crook, but IPOB aren't that smart. That's the only distinction between the two criminal entities.

4 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2022
omenka:
As long as IPOB is involved with anyone, their activities are hell-bent to be fraudulent. Gringori Pandora is a smart crook, but IPOB aren't that smart. That's the only distinction between the two criminal entities.
shatap
is that why you're supporting fulani herdsmen killing your Benue people just because of some petty politics
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Bar1941(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Mumu man, you allow Obi the scammer to scam you Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by InvertedHammer: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:

Always blaming tinubu for everything....south east governors r not performing u blame tinubu, Nigeria dis and dat u blame tinubu, u don't have water to drink in enugu u blame tinubu, obi ppl r fight over money to embezzle u still blame tinubu.........na everything tinubu dey do, even if Nigeria army attack protesters na still tinubu
/

Once a criminal always a criminal.

/
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by omenka(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Mandate2023:
Igbos are supporting obi bcoz of tribal sentiments that won't fly beyond south east grin
I said it yesterday that dey will finish obi money putting fake meetings together in d north but some mumu said anything LP do is without money, d hall and d clothes, who is sponsoring it....dey will ignore.

Those clamouring are only looking for what to eat, gullible jobless online bullies will attack and defend instead of using their head, las las obi is a branch o PDP and his emergence will only divide d vote of PDP in south east and south south that APC is not always at advantage........we will see d outcome of the scammers
Gringori will fizzle into nothingness like a small meteorite striking our upper atmosphere. His belligerent mob will go back to doing what they were doing before he threw his hat in the ring- screaming biafra or death to anyone who cares to listen.

3 Likes

Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Indispensable85(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Obiscam...... Lol
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by Collins4u1(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Just Like Deji

Opportunists everywhere.

Bunch of bastards
Re: Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion by mabea: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2022
Throwback:

Imagine the vulgarity of the obidient mob?

You have no home training using the respectable picture of the elderly for your photoshop thuggery.
Imagine a supporter of the grand master of thuggery accusing another of vulgarity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grazing Bill Passes First Reading In The Senate - Vanguard / "What Nigeria Must Do To Stop Libya Migration" – Atiku / Fresh Crisis Rocks APC As Legal Adviser Accuses Oshiomhole Of Hijacking His Offi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.