Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What's she trying to do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's she trying to do? (984 Views)

Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? / When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's she trying to do? by FrankLewis01: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2022
I mean, some days ago my X texted me and asked for a help of transport fee from Ogun sate to kwara state with the excuse of the fact that her aunt she stays with in Ogun state doesn't take good care of her and then she wants to move to her aunt in kwara state. But, I refused to give her the money. We've been separated for almost a year now. Before we broke up, I tried to help her get a skill to learn so she can at least take care of herself without depending on anyone as she lost both parents but she refused. Well, all because I refused to send her the money she asked, she said she still see me as the old me cos she wants to come back to me but she can't cos I refused to give the money to her. I mean, I didn't even ask her to come back. She tryna play extortion on an EX? Lol ... All this kinda women ruin the good images of other good women, makes men thinks all of y'all the same.

5 Likes

Re: What's she trying to do? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2022
let her remain there

3 Likes

Re: What's she trying to do? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2022
from the day i declined sending urgent 2k i av peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: What's she trying to do? by FrankLewis01: 7:40am On Jul 27, 2022
anthonyuncle:
let her remain there
Before nko... Lol
Re: What's she trying to do? by FrankLewis01: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
from the day i declined sending urgent 2k i av peace of mind.
No mind them, me sef I never chop. Lol
Re: What's she trying to do? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2022
She has shared her pvssy and no one wants to buy again , so she decided to bring it back to you because she thinks you're a serious mumu. Brother, leave her stupid body for her and don't help her. She wants to play you.
Re: What's she trying to do? by FrankLewis01: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:
She has shared her pvssy and no one wants to buy again , so she decided to bring it back to you because she thinks you're a serious mumu. Brother, leave her stupid body for her and don't help her. She wants to play you.
IKR? I don't even know how to help anymore. �
I lost track. Lol
Re: What's she trying to do? by WatchYourSix: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2022
FrankLewis01:
I mean, some days ago my X texted me and asked for a help of transport fee from Ogun sate to kwara state with the excuse of the fact that her aunt she stays with in Ogun state doesn't take good care of her and then she wants to move to her aunt in kwara state. But, I refused to give her the money. We've been separated for almost a year now. Before we broke up, I tried to help her get a skill to learn so she can at least take care of herself without depending on anyone as she lost both parents but she refused. Well, all because I refused to send her the money she asked, she said she still see me as the old me cos she wants to come back to me but she can't cos I refused to give the money to her. I mean, I didn't even ask her to come back. She tryna play extortion on an EX? Lol ... All this kinda women ruin the good images of other good women, makes men thinks all of y'all the same.

It's funny....
She just assumed you still want her...or playing mind game to make u think u are losing....and she doesnt know shes a huge liability..
no job, no skill, no parental support....women like that can never be pleased....they spread their legs for the highest bidder
Re: What's she trying to do? by FrankLewis01: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

It's funny....
She just assumed you still want her...or playing mind game to make u think u are losing....and she doesnt know shes a huge liability..
no job, no skill, no parental support....women like that can never be pleased....they spread their legs for the highest bidder
You know, the funny thing is she said she got a job that pays her salary but I don't think it's true. Ask about her salary and she'll say they haven't payed everytime, I think it's part of the extortion plan but didn't work. Dumbo.
Re: What's she trying to do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2022
FrankLewis01:

IKR? I don't even know how to help anymore. �
I lost track. Lol
What's IKR? (I know right)
Don't text me and use abbreviation. I'm not a highschool kid.
Re: What's she trying to do? by brosom(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2022
U can imagine the audacity that she's thinking of coming back to u , As what kwna? Like she's dangote's first daughter or a daughter of a president, as in I don't understand how this leech thinks. She even sounded like she's doing u a favor.

O boy move on!!
Re: What's she trying to do? by FrankLewis01: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:

What's IKR? (I know right)
Don't text me and use abbreviation. I'm not a highschool kid.
I'm not one either... and I text however I wish to. If you don't like it, deal with it. Not my problem to solve.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man And You Are In A Relationship With A Woman, You Are A SIMP! / A Seed Of Laptop / Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.