Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG (3812 Views)

Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. / Dele Momodu Shares Photo Hugging Gov. Elrufai As He Recovers / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Bialegend(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2022
Terrorists everywhwere. These are Miyetti allah candidates. Have you asked why those terrorists, miyetti allah are no longer talking and issuing statements? They have gotten their candidate Shettima forced in as vice candidate to the greedy Tinubu and niow have gotten their patron, Elrufai as their campaign director. The 1989 Abuja islamic delcaration is getting set which is to fulanize and islamize the dungeon called nigeria, but they will surely meet their waterloo in Biafra and Biafrans.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2022
If he selects a honorius as his DG, will you still vote him

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by IamANigerianMan: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Bellfun:
Christians are becoming comical... I am a politician, and my aim is to win elections.. Therefore, I'll appoint even a Babalawo to win my election!

You guys called APC an evil Islamic party,why now complain about the party's choices and appointments?

'Christians Hater= will be the topic for today abi? What are you guys gonna rant about next week?
This is the first most useless comment on nairaland, he said his own opinion why bring entire Christian into this matter.

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by mii4u(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:
Can't you guys just get it. With Elrufai as his campaign DG, Northwest is sealed for Tinubu. This Tinubu an real badoo I swear, better oil dey im head
Pls before u say anything, have u seen the recent picture of Tinubu, tell me if ur dad is dat age, wld u encourage him to become the president of Nigeria? Nobody hates Tinubu, but we all need to be realistic at times.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Am I the only Christian ?

Oga that was a simple question, answer it and stop dodging

Will you vote him? If no, I wonder why you’re complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by BobbieZion(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Ttalk:

Are you people not tired of same fail strategy. APC is Islamic party, Buhari want to Islamise Nigeria, Tinubu has Islamic agenda, yet Nigeria has not been Islamised and your campaign strategy is failing each time. Isn't it high time you device another strategy?

The kidnappings,killings and destruction by ISWAP and B/H is what?
Abi can't you see the way Islamic terrorists have overran the country, including FCT.

What definition of Islamization are you looking for again.......or do you think that they will come out and declare openly.

My own is not about party issues,but I wanted to let you know that once again, Nigeria has been run by Islamic Terrorists aided by the actions and inactions of Muslims both in the Political and ordinary citizens levels.
Thanks
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Mosesvic11:
this APC is an islamic party, be honest with yourself, must everything in APC revolve round muslim?
It depends on how you see it
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2022
mii4u:

Pls before u say anything, have u seen the recent picture of Tinubu, tell me if ur dad is dat age, wld u encourage him to become the president of Nigeria? Nobody hates Tinubu, but we all need to be realistic at times.
Spare me all that, What has old age gone to do with governance?
The fact that Buhari didn't perform excellently as an old man doesn't mean all old men will underperform
Some young people are even worse, likes of Yahaya Bello.
See you need to open your eyes wella, forget all this media hogwash and lies.
At least you can go through this 2012 thread yourself below to see how your saint underperformed and how his people are lamenting
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2022
Amunethseranu:
you have 6 monikkers used to praise tinubu on dis thread alone
That's the last thing I will do
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by yyba: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
The same EL RUFAI that you claimed he is angry with TINUBU because he wasn't pick as vice president, now he is DG campaign you are here posting unserious post. Is anyone forcing you to vote muslim/ muslim?
HappyRabbi:
Tinubu named El-Rufai as the DG of his campaign? Wow! This is a subtle Jihad against Christians?

Presidential candidate-Muslim
Running mate-Muslim
Now DG is also-Muslim

You mean that of the many Christian Governors in the APC, Tinubu could not find a Christian to be the DG of his campaign? Not even one? He had to pick Nasir El-Rufai, a notorious enemy of the Body of Christ, as his DG? Perhaps it is not a coincidence that Naira is ₦666 to $1 today! Is that a sign?

The only time they needed Christians was for the Fake Bishops show they gave to Nigerians!

#TableShaker

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Babaken(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
This man (Tinubu the agbado marketer) is really working Hard to fail.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Misterone: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
HappyRabbi:
Tinubu named El-Rufai as the DG of his campaign? Wow! This is a subtle Jihad against Christians?

Presidential candidate-Muslim
Running mate-Muslim
Now DG is also-Muslim

You mean that of the many Christian Governors in the APC, Tinubu could not find a Christian to be the DG of his campaign? Not even one? He had to pick Nasir El-Rufai, a notorious enemy of the Body of Christ, as his DG? Perhaps it is not a coincidence that Naira is ₦666 to $1 today! Is that a sign?

The only time they needed Christians was for the Fake Bishops show they gave to Nigerians!

#TableShaker
you are very stupid for making this analogy. What has being a campaign manager got to do with religion?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Idiotseverywher: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Make una keep on crying on top social media

Tinubu no send una.

On ASIWAJU Mandate I Stand Gidigba
. The meat is burning in the fire and you're saying it's producing oil by the time the meat is done burning your eyes will open carry on
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Contekbbc: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
To begin with, I don't think Tinubu Is a Muslim!
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by ZombieTAMER: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

If he picks a pope as his DG, will you still vote him? Talk true

you didn't answer his questions

what you and Tinubu is saying is to hell with you Christains in Nigeria.. we don't need you

I'm sure they heard you lots well
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Parachoko: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. The meat is burning in the fire and you're saying it's producing oil by the time the meat is done burning your eyes will open carry on
Una just dey cry on top nothing.

APC is not the only party

Vote other parties and candidates if you're not happy with Tinubu and the APC

Nah democracy b this

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Masterito(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
It shows you are an insensitive politician. Everything action has consequence, just watch and see.
Bellfun:
Christians are becoming comical... I am a politician, and my aim is to win elections.. Therefore, I'll appoint even a Babalawo to win my election!

You guys called APC an evil Islamic party,why now complain about the party's choices and appointments?

'Christians Hater= will be the topic for today abi? What are you guys gonna rant about next week?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Masterito(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Walahi you are funny. El Rufai has just one vote.
Aldol:
Can't you guys just get it. With Elrufai as his campaign DG, Northwest is sealed for Tinubu. This Tinubu na real badoo I swear, better oil dey im head
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Masterito(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
He you understand the consequences at the polls. Even Buhari didn't go for Muslim-muslim ticket
Ttalk:

Are you people not tired of same fail strategy. APC is Islamic party, Buhari want to Islamise Nigeria, Tinubu has Islamic agenda, yet Nigeria has not been Islamised and your campaign strategy is failing each time. Isn't it high time you device another strategy?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by MOROVINA: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
apache22b:
In all honesty, Tinubu is the right man for the office of the President shocked

You just said the plain truth. Nigeria needs a courageous leader, someone who will not be manipulated or arm twisted by ethno-religious sentiments to make far reaching decisions that can translate to the development of the country.

Peter Obi is a sweet talker, as lovable as he is, most of the things he is saying are what the populace wants to hear, not necessarily what he can achieve in reality. It's like wanting to woo a lady, u no go tell am say u dey mess, say u dey shit... Na sweet sweet things u go dey tell am.

Nigeria does not need a Messiah but a courageous leader. We made the same mistake with Buhari, thinking he is a Messiah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Idiotseverywher: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Una just dey cry on top nothing.

APC is not the only party

Vote other parties and candidates if you're not happy with Tinubu and the APC

Nah democracy b this
. That's what I am respecting you to say, like those who will instead of campaigning for their own preferred will attack Peter obi on daily bases , that sure they are very afraid of obi popularity
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

you didn't answer his questions

what you and Tinubu is saying is to hell with you Christains in Nigeria.. we don't need you

I'm sure they heard you lots well
It's calculation to get votes, politics is about numbers.
I know if he had picked a Northern Christian(minority) , your lots would have been happy and been mocking him by now but he shocked all of you.
If you are genuine you will look at it in the aspect of him winning elections( which is his strategy) after careful calculations.
But we know you and your lots are not genuinely looking at it that way
Peace out
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by ZombieTAMER: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

It's calculation to get votes, politics is about numbers.
I know if he had picked a Northern Christian(minority) , your lots would have been happy and been mocking him by now but he shocked all of you.
If you are genuine you will look at it in the aspect of him winning elections( which is his strategy) after careful calculations.
But we know you and your lots are not genuinely looking at it that way
Peace out

We are saying the same thing

Win by all means necessary

Even to the detriment of National unity,equity and fairness
the desperation is sickening

But be aware that if it was the other way around that a ruling party tried a Christian Christian ticket, cities would have been burning right now..

Have a great day
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

We are saying the same thing

Win by all means necessary

Even to the detriment of National unity,equity and fairness
the desperation is sickening

But be aware that if it was the other way around that a ruling party tried a Christian Christian ticket, cities would have been burning right now..

Have a great day
Were cities burning in the east when since inception, all their governors and deputies are Christian-Christian
Are there no ibo Muslims in the east.
Pls let's not be hypocrites
Whether Christian or Muslim, lets pray our candidate perform,that's all
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by ZombieTAMER: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

Were cities burning in the east when since inception, all their governors and deputies are Christian-Christian
Are there no ibo Muslims in the east.
Pls let's not be hypocrites
Whether Christian or Muslim, lets pray our candidate perform,that's all

There are no indigenous Muslims in the East,
certainly we can't go to benue or north to shop for leaders.. you are certainly grabbing at straws

Buhari has made Religion matter.. Insecurity,his nepotistic and lopsided appointments are there for you to see..

Both the Executive, legislature and judiciary are headed by Muslims in a secular country.. Haba..

Have a great day
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

There are no indigenous Muslims in the East,
certainly we can't go to benue or north to shop for leaders.. you are certainly grabbing at straws

Buhari has made Religion matter.. Insecurity,his nepotistic and lopsided appointments are there for you to see..

Both the Executive, legislature and judiciary are headed by Muslims in a secular country.. Haba..

Have a great day

So are you now saying there are no ibo Muslims in the east?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by ZombieTAMER: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Aldol:

So are you now saying there are no ibo Muslims in the east?

Where?.. how many are they?
I don't know or met anyone that is
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Aldol: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Where?.. how many are they?
I don't know or met anyone that is
Lol you are obviously lying to save face....There are hundreds of thousands of indigenous ibos in the east.
You people are the most religious intolerant people in the whole world.
Tinubu a Muslim ,married a Christian, he never converted her back to his own Islam, he allowed her freedom of worship. This alone is enough to counter all the useless claims of Tinubu wanting to islamise Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by citygarden(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Most people complaining about tinubu do this or that are tinubu enemy who wants him to fail. Even if he chose a Christian as his vice president candidate, they will still complain on why type of Christianity man. Tinubu understand the game is the reason he is being sensitive on every of his decision.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Okoroawusa: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are you people commenting on this threads aware that you are all having headache on a news that has not been confirmed expect what is written on Reno Omokri Twitter page?
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by AgentGoat: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

No Christian good enough to be vice ,no Christian good enough for campaign DG

But he wants Christian votes
You christians refused to participate in politics.
Re: Breaking- Tinubu Apponts A Known Christian Hater Elrufai As Campaign DG by Kingzeez10: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
mii4u:

Stfu. You can believe anything when it comes to Tinubu but if it was to be Peter Obi you would argue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Southern Kaduna Street Presidential Poll / If You Provoke Us Further By Cursing Our Father, We'll Come For You -RCCG Warns / Dr. Reuben Abati Of Arise TV Pens Hearty Birthday Message To His Third Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.