Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified (68283 Views)

Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by mvem(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2022
blueAgent:

It's obvious you are lieing or yiu are just naive.
why should I lie...what you said is very baseless...you can check stats yourself and stop the stereotyping a lot of Africans have about America. Most crimes committed are by whites not blacks. You are the one very naive and ignorant. If you are ready for proper talk, I am available. If you want to know my location, I can dm you my number and I video call you
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by blueAgent(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
mvem:
why should I lie...what you said is very baseless...you can check stats yourself and stop the stereotyping a lot of Africans have about America. Most crimes committed are by whites not blacks. You are the one very naive and ignorant. If you are ready for proper talk, I am available. If you want to know my location, I can dm you my number and I video call you

No one needs your fucking number or video call like I said you are ingnorant and naive.

I doubt you are in US, maybe another US but not the one that has Chicago,Baltimore, St Louis, Detriot e.t.c all black populated and crime den.

Just check latest FBI crime stats by race.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
CANADA DRY! STOP HYPING CANADA AND PRAY FOR YOUR NIGERIA TO GET GOOD CONSCIENCE LEADERS INTO GOVT,AND SEE BETA DAYS. shocked
NO PLACE LIKE HOME.undecidedNAIJA YOUTHS START FARMIN IN YA PAPA VILLAGE BACKYARDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fjEEUpUFQU

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.