Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified (68289 Views)

Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by OLULAW: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Masters of Security Studies
I'll rather die on my feet in Naija than live as a slave in Canada.

Idiot.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by msrcusgarvey6(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Do you have a respectable Nigerian communities there or not? This is an amount the Nigerian union in Kharkov used to withdraw for a proper burial of our member at the cemetery. Don't these jobs have privileges or any good will from employers?? Pathetic! Rip

wiseoneking:
Shut that damn mouth! you. Because there are abundance of job, they will always be first to take up all the best. You know what security guard job does in Canada and the US? How sure do you know if they were on F1 visas and just graduated? This youngsters probably may not have permanent resident permit and the only thing available is to get access to such jobs. Lastly guard jobs or menial kind of jobs actually are not only for immigrants but 95% of such jobs are done by the citizens. You guys needs to live in the US or Canada in other to change your biased and ignorance about these two countries. I am not talking about other countries but this two that I know.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by aijay80: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
No mind them. Every graduate in Naija has a good paying job. RIP to the dead.

Esseite:

So graduates don't do security jobs here in Nigeria?... The difference is the dignity in Labour you have over there, You could be anything and still respected while increasing your credit rating to afford the dream you always wanted.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by msrcusgarvey6(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
No si. Security jobs are highly paid because of risks therein. Not only sending exotic cars home and western union transfers but longtime plans could be started with as well.
Others were there too before you got there.My brother shooting me dead is better than my enemy who pretends to be my friend and liberator

thecommunist:
no nightclub shooting....but some fulani herdsmens killing here and there plus boko haram kidnappings and killings that happens once in a while. And of course, shootings and abductions in trains.. yes, Nigeria is very peaceful and secured.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Gbeng30(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rip to them......, but it's quite unfortunate that our leaders are not responsible and they have become a shame to world... You can imagine abike dabiri could not be reach ...
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by happiness4ever(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
RIP
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by TheEnforcer: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Esseite:

A security Job is still a Job.. people have grown security companies from being security operatives.... your degree does not matter, consistency and discipline in any field is all that matters. Anyone can make it from anything. A better system that cherishes dignity in labour gives you an edge to actualizing that dream.
Fantastic
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by bewla(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
Rest in peace brother

I hate to say this double hustlers from one country them brother from same country douge they look because is born to _______________ if you no you no
Don't say I told you kick him out

Rip to this guy's
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by msrcusgarvey6(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Most of my guys who left from eastern Europe got trained on one professional job or the other, even agricultural and stay in smaller towns with their families, given houses and don't think would go for security or Uber jobs. Coming from Nigeria is a unique case

planetx:
I even thought they recently graduated in Canada not knowing they just came from Nigeria. This is the game Canada is playing with their Express entry, they are bringing in skilled educated professionals to do their menial jobs that white Canadians will not do because they feel that is a better group of immigrants unlike the US who takes all comers. Not saying this applies to every immigrant, but there are lot of videos on social media by immigrants to Canada feeling they were duped with the government giving them impression they were being encouraged to migrate for professional carrers not driving Uber. Good luck to all the Nigerians resigning good well paying jobs to join the Canadian bandwagon, you going to need it.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by phemmyfour: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
duduade:
Abike s number never goes....

But if it's to share money at burdillion now her number or numbers will be going

Tufiakwa
Na abike send them go do security guard for Canada....abeg let that woman be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Believeintruth: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
femisplash:

You'd conveniently ignored Godfrey Onyeama, the minister of foreign affairs and heap all the blames on Abike. Was Godfrey appointed as a Mannequin in office?, What has he directed the Nigerian embassy in Canada to do so far?

It is the responsibility of the Diaspora commission to look into issues of it's citizens in the diaspora. Foreign affairs is about drafting and executing the nation's foreign policy which obviously he sucks at that is why our passports are shit abroad.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by msrcusgarvey6(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shootcomings. Touch again to save

tibatobi:
na so traveling abroad matter dey be atimes.... White man country self get him own shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Don't Join Other Youths Arguing Who The Best Presidential Candidate will be.

Those are Expensive Mistakes Nigerian Youths continue to Make and Then - Another 4 to 8 Years become WASTED.

Instead of Argue; Propagate This Infographics and This Sensitization on Every Political Threads and Forums where The Politics of Nigeria is being ARGUED or DISCUSSED.

" What Solutions Do They Have To Solve
The HIGH LEVEL of The POVERTY of UNEMPLOYMENT
and FINANCIAL UNDEREMPOWERMENT
in NIGERIA ? "

This is The Ultimate Question That We Need To Get To The EYES of The Bloggers of These Politicians.

This is What will Ultimately Connect Some SENSE OF DUTY To These People.

Whoever is Wise Amongst Them will Channel Efforts Towards Reaching Out To Us as A TEAM.

Be Wise.

Get To Action.

Something BIGGER is Coming.

We Are Here Already.

Alleviating The Poverty of Unemployment and Financial UNDEREMPOWERMENT is INTEGRALLY A POLITICAL ISSUE.

Propagate This Infographic and Sensitization; and Let's Solve A Major Problem of Nigerians.

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by msrcusgarvey6(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
The future is where you go after death, not in the latitude where you die. I saw less Nigerian students did these jobs in recent years. Plenty go from university and others where scholarship money is consistent. Rip

Lightorder:
Be consoling your Nigerian based hopeless self

Even prisoners over there are better than you guys and have brighter future .

Rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by eallstar: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
heendrix:

I consider you people that use this dollar to naira exchange to rate folks abroad not intelligent. you simply can't use the cheap living standard in Nigeria to compare that of Canada when it comes to earnings, so next time y'all want to calculate how much they earn do well to also calculate their bills, monthly health insurance, rent, food and upkeep monthly to know if truly they're earning huge
That's is if you wanna live large, maintain some low key and invest heavily at home.
Did you see any security guard in Nigeria living in a 2 or 3 bedroom flats? Except you have illegal side business. I don't know if you people get my point here
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by anonimi: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
mbahdi:
Leprosy to any hand wanting to vote in APC again

Is your LGA councilor and chairman of APC also

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by anonimi: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Esseite:
So graduates don't do security jobs here in Nigeria?... The difference is the dignity in Labour you have over there, You could be anything and still respected while increasing your credit rating to afford the dream you always wanted.

And who is responsible for the shithole we have here?
Leaders only? Or all of us who complain eternally but do nothing, absolutely nothing to get serious with community service as the oyinbos do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by anonimi: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
RealLordZeus:
Very sad..

Nigerians are united, our leaders are the one causing division to suit their interests.
Abdul, Eze and Tosin

So why do we allow them to be our leaders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Favmil101(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:
I think they said there are abundant jobs in canada for graduates,why going for security guard jobs.drugs and gangsterism is the order of the day in these over hyped countries.They were killed in their prime,rest in peace.
That simply means that security job is part of the abundance jobs.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by placeofallure(f): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oh! My God! This is a sad news. Oh God! When you run from one evil only to land in a graver evil! My God! Young men. They haven't even reached their prime! May God comfort their families. A o ni gba letter ofo lori awon omo wa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Pwettylinda(f): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You're cute.

Hmm
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by 43Ronin: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Realmi:
wow ....to think that I know this Eze guy....his parents is in Nigeria, his father a decon in redeem....I watched him grow up, such a quite boy...I never knew he travelled out .....he is the only son of 3 children if I am not mistaken....this life sef....I will send my family to check up on his parents this weekend while I keep trying to reach them on phone....so unfortunate

Only son? Damn, so sad man. GTA is a virgin crime land & jamos/somalis are taking advantage of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Spindletop: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
No wonder your name na Dullard
Onyioshi!
duduade:
Abike s number never goes....

But if it's to share money at burdillion now her number or numbers will be going

Tufiakwa
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by BigIyanga: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:
I think they said there are abundant jobs in canada for graduates,why going for security guard jobs.drugs and gangsterism is the order of the day in these over hyped countries.They were killed in their prime,rest in peace.
Reading and comprehension na your problem. One had Masters in Eng.. they died while working extra job to make more $$. Maybe the engineer had a 9-5 M-F job while working extra shift on the wknd
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by GodsOwnMan: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
mbahdi:
Leprosy to any hand wanting to vote in PDP or peter obi

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by SeriouslySense(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
That makes more sense to me, the greatest gift, is the good memories we share with our families and friends not our dead bodies.
And how we were there for them. Being a source of encouragement, hope and laughter.

msrcusgarvey6:
Once settled in Ukraine, I told my wife and daughter the same. I never considered reunion of my dead body to my poor Mum as greatest last gift.

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Litmus: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lightorder:
Be consoling your Nigerian based hopeless self

Even prisoners over there are better than you guys and have brighter future .

Rip to the dead

Rip to the dead indeed but where did you get this idea that prisoners abroad have a brighter future than the guys you're referring to in Nigeria ?
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
I can make a good guess that the recovering victim is Caucasian. Doctors there would assume the black men instigated the incident.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by AyeMoJuba: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good day, permit me to introduce to you SolidGains BinaryOptions Trading Home.

We offer excellent Account management and VIP Trading Signal services.

When you open a live account with a minimum of $100 on deriv.com, hand over the account to us to trade it on your behalf. Profits are shared weekly @ 50/50 sharing ratio.

You can also subscribe to our daily Trading signals to gradually but consistently grow your account if you prefer to trade by yourself.

We will be looking forward to your patronage to take advantage of our time-tested and consistent trading systems.

Note that you could create a demo account on deriv.com for us to test our trading experience and profitability. You can also request for our trading history.

Thank you and have a lovely week ahead.

You can reach us via: solidgainsfx@gmail.com
+2347053178542.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by bilulu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:
and you think it's like those security jobs in Nigeria..... They even dress better than Nigerian police force and are paid well above minimum wage.
Lastly, there's dignity in labor in Canada so what you do, even the CEO can never under rate you
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by bilulu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Masters of Security Studies
I'll rather die on my feet in Naija than live as a slave in Canada.
You really don't know anything....
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Wwwq: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees / Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.