Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified (68290 Views)

Failed Kidnapping: 2 Security Guards Killed & Military Vehicles Burnt In Zamfara / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Lovenorth: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2022
So people are being killed in a saner climes? Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by OmoOshodi(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2022
How can you be doing security guard without fortifying your self spiritually?....

You think Criminals are not in America((where everybody owns a gun), Canada, UK.......you will just die for nothing

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by milkySperm(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Yet some people still want to vote APC and PDP that put us in this mess, I wish them at least 50% of havoc APC has wrecked on Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Splitmind: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:
I think they said there are abundant jobs in canada for graduates,why going for security guard jobs.drugs and gangsterism is the order of the day in these over hyped countries.They were killed in their prime,rest in peace.

That's why I always laugh at those who want to leave Nigeria. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by sukkot: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2022
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by nnamdi640: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2022
duduade:
Abike s number never goes....

But if it's to share money at burdillion now her number or numbers will be going

Tufiakwa
Her number will not go but when it comes to condemning a tribe, you will see her in action.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by TolaniLuv: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2022
duduade:

But if it's to share money at burdillion now her number or numbers will be going

Tufiakwa

She even blocked her comment on IG .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by ZaddyJ: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:
I think they said there are abundant jobs in canada for graduates,why going for security guard jobs.drugs and gangsterism is the order of the day in these over hyped countries.They were killed in their prime,rest in peace.

They pay well in security reason for picking up as a side hustle . Remember the killer cop who sent George Floyd to his early grave he was a security guard along side late floyd at a night club before that incident that led to "his I cant breath" saga
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by adecz: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Here the hustle ends❗️❗️ cry cry cry

Adios compadres ☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by bizzibodi(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
Canada of all places...they have spoil our Canada....where do I Japa to now! cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by nnamdi640: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2022
duduade:

Tufiakwa
Her number will not go but when it comes to condemning a tribe, you will see her in action.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Burgerlomo: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2022
This is heartbreaking
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Cantonese: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:

And you think security jobs in Canada appear like olode jobs or vigilante jobs in Nigeria?

Which kind person you be sef? Na people like you dey give excuse say no job anywhere. Una go dey there dey waste una years dey go.

By the way, are security jobs not better than not having jobs at all? Even in Nigeria?

Your head like Sangotedo roundabout.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Lightorder: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:
Be consoling your Nigerian based hopeless self

Even prisoners over there are better than you guys and have brighter future .

Rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Qdigo: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2022
In search of daily bread, if his home country was a place to live and work he would have relocated back.
R.I.P

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by ZaddyJ: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:

That's why I always laugh at those who want to leave Nigeria. grin

My dear if I have the I will travel out oo. My girl is an American RN she also works in a pharmacy (as side hustle ) this money is what she uses to cover her expenses and or bill before she travels to come see me . She doesnt touch her salary due . It's the side histle that she uses to maintain her credit card and other expenses as Bill's and other thing .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by ugolightswel1: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
Sorry dears our supposed country failed us

R I P.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by ZaddyJ: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2022
Qdigo:
In search of daily bread, if his home country was a place to live and work he would have relocated back.
R.I.P

Which drug is this ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by duro4real(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2022
Cantonese:

And you think security jobs in Canada appear like olode jobs or vigilante jobs in Nigeria?

Which kind person you be sef? Na people like you dey give excuse say no job anywhere. Una go dey there dey waste una years dey go.

By the way, are security jobs not better than not having jobs at all? Even in Nigeria?

Your head like Sangotedo roundabout.

This your head like sangotedo roundabout gba Enu tan oh. Lol. My Ajah people.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by xandy84: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Jobs everywhere but decent jobs with living wages still hard to come by. Yankee, UK, Canada is little better than Naija and highly over hyped cos all you make goes straight to bills and you're left with very few $$.

coputa:
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by AngelicBeing: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2022
angry sad
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2022
They said Nigerian graduate not Canadian graduate. Do you expect you being a graduate in Nigeria would get you a good in Canada

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by diplomat058(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2022
That curse would only follow you and your stupid bongo head. If you like hit your senseless head against wall, Asiwaju will be president

1 billion ipob bingos cannot stop the mandate lol

mbahdi:
Leprosy to any hand wanting to vote in APC again
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Originalsly: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2022
coputa:

Eze was set to make his way in the tech industry and Tosin was our beloved engineer.

They both worked at several lounges in Vaughan.

What did you learn from the above?... that drugs and gangsterism is the order of the day? Two hard working people are murdered and this is what you pulled out your fingers without washing to type.

@ topic ... guard at a lounge?.. that's dangerous... with people high and mental control not in check ... anything can happen. Maybe the shooter is racist .... anti immigrant... from another community.... targeted the two simply because they are Black. I just hope the Police make every effort to apprehend them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by dododawa1: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Home wahala abroad wahala,mercy from above.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by alizma: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2022
duduade:

Tufiakwa
I know, una no go blame the people from the country where the incident happened but you will be fast to blame someone in your country.
The line did go through is different from her phone was switched off or she didn't pick the call.
I thought police are in every streets in Canada? For a man to have killed 2 and injured one with bullet, he definitely shut more than 3bullets yet he disappear safely in a country like Canada

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Security jobs, well, life is about choice.
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by Munamoqel: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-graduates-working-as-canadian-guards-killed-identified/
whoa they might resign their good ,secure and safe jobs to follow the japa crew .this chap wouldn't consider a security work back home even for a equivalent of same pay !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by clockwisereport: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2022
bizzibodi:
Canada of all places...they have spoil our Canada....where do I Japa to now! cry cry cry

Nepal sure for you
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by chuksanambra: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2022
duduade:

Tufiakwa

You're a big fool. Call that incompetent clown Geoffrey Onyeama, you won't. You are very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by highchief1: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Masters of Security Studies
I'll rather die on my feet in Naija than live as a slave in Canada.
death don hear u.No begin shout when e visit U sha
Re: Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified by wonder233: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Word!!!
VeryWickedMan:
Masters of Security Studies
I'll rather die on my feet in Naija than live as a slave in Canada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos / Lagos Jungle, Agbole, Where Men, Women Offer Oral, Anal Sex For Fees / Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.