Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP (16862 Views)

EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Akinsete19(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
APC Presidency is a joke

4 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
moufan:
hahahaha hahahaha, peter obi will not win a single local government in nigeria
inside you, you know you're deceiving yourself.

Hahahaha
hahahahaha
hiohiohiohio

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by EdwardRandy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
If you’re still supporting APC:

3 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by ken6488(m): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by NwaAdazzi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
cheesy
Hey Northern Ice Bloc Votes ooh.. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by ken6488(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
moufan:
Can we make a bet 100k If he win any local government you give me 100k if he doesn't I pay you 100k
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Ykc2(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Sostider33:
Cggg
why you your self no just dey win your predictions alone to your self why do want to share with people?
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by deeva2: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
EdoBoy90:
APC will soon empty.

In your dream...

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Power is returning back to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by LollySeaSide: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Surely!
2023 promises to be a very interesting year in the history of Nigerian elections.
A lot of surprises are going to spring up.
Unlike the previous elections when people voted for parties, it appears personality politics is rapidly taking the centre stage.
I expect to see states vote for different political parties for different offices.
Defections from the APC to the PDP in the northwestern part of Nigeria for instance, may not be due to the Atiku factor.
While state actors may be largely responsible for these defections, the presidential election itself is likely to see a different pattern of voting.
I can't wait to get into 2023 and see the elections come and go.
I remain OBIdiently YUSUFul
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by oneclickng: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Agbado
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Antoeni(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
PDP and APC Are All Working For Peter Obi .All Votes Are For Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Oduspy: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Season of defection

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Stanleyq: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
bjdon:
Nigerians have really not suffered enough.

In 2015 loads of PDP members defected to ACP, the same PDP that had mismanaged teh country for 16 years, yet ACP were hailed as the party of change. How could a party with the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi all PDP core members suddenly be the party of change? We asked the question , we raised the concerns and we were ignored.
Now fast forward to the 2022, it's the reverse, people are leavinng ACP for PDP. The same people who have been part of ACP that has destroyed the Nigerian economy and spread violence and insecurity across the land. Once again people we priase them, people will call the PDP the party of change, and once again the same people will be the ones to complain when PDP picks up from where ACP left off, the suffering continues.
which party ACP
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Frankbaro(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
What happened, why not Labour party, but some Pandora Peter Obidient are saying labour party is talking over Nigeria

When the Obidients come for you now, you and your irresponsible cohorts will stop shouting, bullying and political intolerance, forgetting that an unintelligent and dumb fellow like you started it first.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:
This election would be a close contest between Peter obi and Atiku.

Please let all the important people in APC defect to wherever they want I don't care grin

Tinubu is a fool. He thought a Muslim/Muslim ticket would give him the edge ahead of Atiku in the north. Imagine the dulusion.

The FACT here is, with the Muslim/Muslim ticket, Atiku is still gonna best him in that north, and most importantly, he has now lost all the support he would've gotten from South Soith and other regions who were wailing for a southerner to become president. We want a southerner but not with a muslim/Muslim ticket. I just can't wait for campaign to start. Even pastors would campaign against him to their Congregations. CAN never even start grin we will do a house to house "enlightenment" and I believe there are Muslims from the north who still values the unity of this country, hence would snub tinubu. grin

I just dey laugh Tinubu aswear. Old man think say he wise grin grin grin
a very miscalculation by the agbado munching gorilla Tinubu.
the contest would have been between him and Obi in the south but he used his hand to kill himself in the south.
the north I know is already for Atiku.
Atiku will not do so well in the south but what I know is that he's going to get more votes than Tinubu in the south.
as for North he go trounce Tinubu over there.

This election might be between Atiku and Obi.
let's watch.
my own is that Apc should not be allowed near power again.
I don't care who takes it between Atiku and obi even tho I'm voting PO

5 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by LaSenior: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
moufan:
painment all I can see in your post

This your post is fully sponsored by painment a subsidiary of Tinubu urchins movement

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
omenka is crying
he's supporting Apc not because of the betterment of the country he claims to love but just to spite igbos.

Hahahaha omenka the inconsequential Benue man trying so hard to attach himself to yoruba but real Omoluabis are rejecting him.

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Stanleyq: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Kebbi is gone.

I have said it before that Tinubu is hoping on something else other than votes of Nigerians to become president; if not he is supposed to have halted campaign by now because it’s now an act of foolery.

The north is aligning behind Atiku.

While the south is aligning behind Obi.

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes gan gan?
His votes will come from western christians naa. Hahaha
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by SugarGirl44(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
I hope Tinubu can now see that hausa people are only loyal to themselves, you can't make a deal with them.
Divide Nigeria before it gets too late.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Ehismarkninetee: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=115129774]Kebbi is gone.

I have said it before that Tinubu is hoping on something else other than votes of Nigerians to become president; if not he is supposed to have halted campaign by now because it’s now an act of foolery.

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes gan gan?[/quote

Guy! Abeg nor go let me messs for here o! I Dey inside office ������.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Gunayo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
bjdon:
Nigerians have really not suffered enough.

In 2015 loads of PDP members defected to ACP, the same PDP that had mismanaged teh country for 16 years, yet ACP were hailed as the party of change. How could a party with the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi all PDP core members suddenly be the party of change? We asked the question , we raised the concerns and we were ignored.
Now fast forward to the 2022, it's the reverse, people are leavinng ACP for PDP. The same people who have been part of ACP that has destroyed the Nigerian economy and spread violence and insecurity across the land. Once again people we priase them, people will call the PDP the party of change, and once again the same people will be the ones to complain when PDP picks up from where ACP left off, the suffering continues.
So APC is now ACP which means Association of Criminal Personalities.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Lama70(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
What are you waiting for, with the handwriting clearly visible.
Even though we know it's for your political survival.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by ovie8200: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
All this people where in APC because of Buhari but now that he had achieved his aim, the northerners will follow their own which Atiku....The frog eyes is done for.....He thinks he will win north. He will only win his South West states with few vote.....couth south south and south east out. The frog eyes thinks especially the south south forgot what he did to Jonathan by betraying his fellowsoutherner.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is not our business

APC and PDP are same..

Lets vote reasonable pple abeg
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Phaantom22: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Kebbi is gone.

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes gan gan?
I think Lagos alone can guarantee him a smooth victory cos it's a msgsy city grin
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Abujason: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
This news is getting too rampant and e too dey sweet my belle!

Druggie EBola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu and his demented supporters, how market?

Landslide defeat loading as I predicted over 1 year ago. grin grin grin

It’s only in Nigeria that a horrible manager who brought about the collapse of his company would want to be made the head of that same company and some will hail that as good.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by specialmati(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
PandoraObi:
What happened, why not Labour party, but some Pandora Peter Obidient are saying labour party is talking over Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin Labour Party is for sane nigerians not for worms that came out from APC. PDP can accommodate them. Apc=pdp. While LP =sane nigerians

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Splitmind: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
All ex this and ex that, so they are nothing but useless to us.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by fergie001: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is Adamu Aliero this powerful?

kyase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks APC's Udende, Returns PDP's Suswam / Terrorists Take Over Several Communities In Niger State, Set Up Toll Gate / Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.