Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP (16860 Views)

EFCC Probes Former Govs, Ex-ministers, Recovers N12.7billion From One Individual / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Come ooo why is nobody defecting to labour party??

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by latolz: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
The political prostitution and deceit has began its season again..
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by ufuosman(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wind grin grin grin
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by poiZon: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Kebbi is gone.

I have said it before that Tinubu is hoping on something else other than votes of Nigerians to become president; if not he is supposed to have halted campaign by now because it’s now an act of foolery.

The north is aligning behind Atiku.

While the south is aligning behind Obi.

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes gan gan?
From kainji dam
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by 07kjb: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
We are still voting for LP

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by afbstrategies: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:
This election would be a close contest between Peter obi and Atiku.

Please let all the important people in APC defect to wherever they want I don't care grin

Tinubu is a fool. He thought a Muslim/Muslim ticket would give him the edge ahead of Atiku in the north. Imagine the dulusion.

The FACT here is, with the Muslim/Muslim ticket, Atiku is still gonna best him in that north, and most importantly, he has now lost all the support he would've gotten from South Soith and other regions who were wailing for a southerner to become president. We want a southerner but not with a muslim/Muslim ticket. I just can't wait for campaign to start. Even pastors would campaign against him to their Congregations. CAN never even start grin we will do a house to house "enlightenment" and I believe there are Muslims from the north who still values the unity of this country, hence would snub tinubu. grin

I just dey laugh Tinubu aswear. Old man think say he wise grin grin grin
I agree with you completely. Tinubu is out of touch in this modern Nigeria. Both Tinubu and APC will pay a heavy price going into this election. It's between Peter Obi And Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Sarsaproko: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dem no dey defect to labour party?

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Sarsaproko: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Onigawara:
This election would be a close contest between Peter obi and Atiku.

Please let all the important people in APC defect to wherever they want I don't care grin

Tinubu is a fool. He thought a Muslim/Muslim ticket would give him the edge ahead of Atiku in the north. Imagine the dulusion.

The FACT here is, with the Muslim/Muslim ticket, Atiku is still gonna best him in that north, and most importantly, he has now lost all the support he would've gotten from South Soith and other regions who were wailing for a southerner to become president. We want a southerner but not with a muslim/Muslim ticket. I just can't wait for campaign to start. Even pastors would campaign against him to their Congregations. CAN never even start grin we will do a house to house "enlightenment" and I believe there are Muslims from the north who still values the unity of this country, hence would snub tinubu. grin

I just dey laugh Tinubu aswear. Old man think say he wise grin grin grin

Be deceiving yourself. Do you see them defecting to labour party? Any loss for apc is a gain for pdp. The election is between the 2 major party.

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Brushstrokes20: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
I thought pdp was Nigeria's worst blunder but Apc proved me wrong! undecided
Vote wisely come 2023!

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by bayelsaowei(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
So what's their value proposition...just political thieves jumping from party to another.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Don't Join Other Youths Arguing Who The Best Presidential Candidate will be.

Those are Expensive Mistakes Nigerian Youths continue to Make and Then - Another 4 to 8 Years become WASTED.

Instead of Argue; Propagate This Infographics and This Sensitization on Every Political Threads and Forums where The Politics of Nigeria is being ARGUED or DISCUSSED.

" What Solutions Do They Have To Solve
The HIGH LEVEL of The POVERTY of UNEMPLOYMENT
and FINANCIAL UNDEREMPOWERMENT
in NIGERIA ? "

This is The Ultimate Question That We Need To Get To The EYES of The Bloggers of These Politicians.

This is What will Ultimately Connect Some SENSE OF DUTY To These People.

Whoever is Wise Amongst Them will Channel Efforts Towards Reaching Out To Us as A TEAM.

Be Wise.

Get To Action.

Something BIGGER is Coming.

We Are Here Already.

Alleviating The Poverty of Unemployment and Financial UNDEREMPOWERMENT is INTEGRALLY A POLITICAL ISSUE.

Propagate This Infographic and Sensitization; and Let's Solve A Major Problem of Nigerians.

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by 9jaRealist: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by casualobserver: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
EdoBoy90:
APC will soon empty.

Who is a deputy governor, who is a SSG? Look at every state, they are almost always people without political capital. They are appointed or nominated to these positions precisely because they are politically irrelevant and pose no threat and are dependent on the benevolence of their benefactor for their relevance.

Since 1999, How many deputy governors or Vice Presidents have become governors/presidents? If not for a double dose of good fortune GEJ would never have become governor talk less president.

Ironically Jandor asked on Arise this morning if any of the interviewers can name the deputy governors of Ekiti, Osun, Ondo states, they couldn’t answer. Nobody knows deputy governors because they are politically irrelevant. The only deputy governor that I can think of that has relevance politically in Nigeria is shiabu in Edo.

Don’t get excited by defection of irrelevant people.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Badowski: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Bbdiyya: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.
You failed to mention ipobians among the enemies
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by mrkings84(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
They unknowingly working for Peter Obi's victory.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by asobo1: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Garfield1 this what we call defection in the north and not the nonsense that happened in Cross River state courtesy of Hajia Dr Betta Edu.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Kyase(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
fergie001:
Is Adamu Aliero this powerful?

kyase

Not that powerful
It’s just about Atiku
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by asobo1: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
casualobserver:

Who is a deputy governor, who is a SSG? Look at every state, they are almost always people without political capital. They are appointed or nominated to these positions precisely because they are politically irrelevant and pose no threat and are dependent on the benevolence of their benefactor for their relevance.

Since 1999, How many deputy governors or Vice Presidents have become governors/presidents? If not for a double dose of good fortune GEJ would never have become governor talk less president.

Ironically Jandor asked on Arise this morning if any of the interviewers can name the deputy governors of Ekiti, Osun, Ondo states, they couldn’t answer. Nobody knows deputy governors because they are politically irrelevant. The only deputy governor that I can think of that has relevance politically in Nigeria is shiabu in Edo.

Don’t get excited by defection of irrelevant people.
The above doesn't apply in the northern part of Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Ojuntana: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
garfield1. It seems APC need to forget NW totally
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by HRMK: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
SIMPLY LOOKING FOR GREENER PASTURES!!
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by oluwatofunmi70s: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
emilokan agbadohahahahahaemilokan agbadohahahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by deeva2: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Reinaldo:

Jagaban wey go carry 3rd cheesy

Dream well..
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by casualobserver: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
asobo1:
The above doesn't apply in the northern part of Nigeria. Thanks

so tell us which deputy governor or SSG in the North has gone on to become a governor.
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by deeva2: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I laugh each time Apc supporters claims fake love for Nigeria and accuse people of hating Nigeria whereas they're the worst enemy of this country.
Apc supporters love for Nigeria can be best described as the same love you love your Christmas chicken or salah ram.
if you love someone all you'll want for the person is the best but Apc supporters all they've supported and wanted for Nigeria is worst.
they supported the abomination we have today as president not once but twice.
and even in the midst of failure they defended the worst government in the history of humanity till the point they felt like it's time to enthrone another disaster Tinubu.
Today they're fighting tooth and nail to enthrone a monumental disaster and just like the real patriotic Nigerians cried in 2014 when they where trying to enthrone the disaster we have today, today the real lovers of Nigeria are trying to give it the best and revive it, the so called lovers of Nigeria are trying again to enthrone another failure.
no remorse nothing nothing.

So if you're looking for enemies of Nigeria, look no further.
they're not bokoharam, fulani herdsmen, bandits.
they're TINUBU URCHINS.

TINUBU URCHINS u said, which am not.

An hypocrites that you are forgot to add ipod/biafran and UGM

Let me remind you that ur overrated obi-dirt cannot smell aro rock..He can only win on twitter and biafran land.

Tinubu's uncommon achievements and legacies is the GOAL

Quotes me if obi wins one LG in the north and S/W

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
deeva2:

TINUBU URCHINS u said, which am not.

An hypocrites that you are forgot to add ipod/biafran and UGM

Let me remind you that ur overrated obi-dirt cannot smell aro rock..He can only win on twitter and biafran land.

Tinubu's uncommon achievements and legacies is the GOAL

Quotes me if obi wins one LG in the north and S/W
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by deeva2: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha

For ur mind..

BAT 2023

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by hohafrank(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
bjdon:
Nigerians have really not suffered enough.

In 2015 loads of PDP members defected to ACP, the same PDP that had mismanaged teh country for 16 years, yet ACP were hailed as the party of change. How could a party with the likes of Orji Kalu, Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi all PDP core members suddenly be the party of change? We asked the question , we raised the concerns and we were ignored.
Now fast forward to the 2022, it's the reverse, people are leavinng ACP for PDP. The same people who have been part of ACP that has destroyed the Nigerian economy and spread violence and insecurity across the land. Once again people we priase them, people will call the PDP the party of change, and once again the same people will be the ones to complain when PDP picks up from where ACP left off, the suffering continues.
Which one is ACP again?
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by garfield1: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ojuntana:
garfield1. It seems APC need to forget NW totally

We already ceded kebbi to atiku narrowly
Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Ojuntana: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
garfield1:

We already ceded kebbi to atiku narrowly

grin grin

You don dey talk truth small small

Have you ceded Kano and Jigawa to NNPP yet?

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Kebbi is gone.

I have said it before that Tinubu is hoping on something else other than votes of Nigerians to become president; if not he is supposed to have halted campaign by now because it’s now an act of foolery.

The north is aligning behind Atiku.

While the south is aligning behind Obi.

Where is Tinubu expecting his votes gan gan?

Don't forget that tinubu still have portable and fashiola

1 Like

Re: Mass Exodus Hits Kebbi APC, As 2 Ex-Dep. Govs, Ex-SSG, 2 Ex-SAs Defect To PDP by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Honestly!

The much touted run off might be between Peter Obi and Atiku.

But when you realize that Peter Obi has:

99% support of Southeast

80% support of Southsouth

40% support of Southwest

60% support of North Central (Christian States of the region)

Add Taraba

Then add Southern Kaduna, Southern Bauchi, Southern Gombe, etc.

Then you see a Peter Obi’s clear victory at first ballot; ceteris paribus.

I can invite with all expenses paid to come over to Yobe state here. Peter Obi is the household name. We are waiting for campaign and you guys will be shocked by the overwhelming support PO will gather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Consequences The "boko Haram's" Activities On The Nigerian Economy! / See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners / TA Orji Remains One Of The Worst Governors Nigeria Ever Produced – Tony Ukasanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.