Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying (2396 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Nyascobar1414: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
silibaba:

You won't die please you will live to fulfil the commandment of God, which is he created them male and female and that is why a man will leave his father and mother and unite with his wife and procreate.

modern world doesn't follow this rule.. Why must the said man be rich or atleast successful before he can marry. Society and women are just looking for simps and real men with resources to leech.

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by silibaba: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
If my wife don dey waste her puna u know say i no fit chop left over.

Me self hate left over. Just follow my pattern which is testing the mic, I test till I stumbled unto mic wey no body don test(Virgin), I just lock am(marriage). No dating, no courtship.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is obvious VictorUSA is a paid content creator for Seun on behalf of nairaland, he posts a lot of useless topics

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Manofvalor1: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
a beg dey relax small,abeg,its not that bad to pronounce curse on yourself,its grossly uncalled for.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Messi1: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Heathrow44:
Is obvious VictorUSA is a paid content creator for Seun on behalf of nairaland, he posts a lot of useless topics
Guy no spoil my marketgrin
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Messi1: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
silibaba:

Me self hate left over. Just follow my pattern which is testing the mic, I test till I stumbled unto mic wey no body don test(Virgin), I just lock am(marriage). No dating, no courtship.
Wow which culture be that?
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by silibaba: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
Wow which culture be that?

Na silibaba culture.

Just be sampling holes(girls) till you find a girl her hymen is still intact. Once you get her, dont look at beauty just marry her immediately. Why I do this is because am concern where my chiltdren will come out from. Don't need a virginaa wey dirty sperm don conterminate finish

. Virgin girls scared nowadays. You can find few on campus. Year one to be precise.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Messi1: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
silibaba u made sense but me and woman are not compatible
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by silibaba: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
silibaba u made sense but me and woman are not compatible

But am as sure you love kids right?
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Messi1: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
silibaba:

But am as sure you love kids right?
As in...for romance?
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by silibaba: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
As in...for romance?
no. I mean to have your own kids?
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Messi1: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
silibaba:
no. I mean to have your own kids?
No sir...I'm still a teenager.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by silibaba: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Messi1:
No sir...I'm still a teenager.
okay
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Rexymania(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brother we are together. I wish I could move closer to you. Girls, ladies are shit.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by ukaface(f): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Women are beings that shouldn't be trusted let alone setling with.

Women are chronic manipulators: it's in their gene coz they inherit it from their mothers.

Most women are cheats: it's in their bloodline coz they inherit it from their moms.

A woman must have had millions of sexual intercourse with thousands different guys.I can't value a public toilet.

A woman must have loved someone.I can't eat left over.

Women setle just for its sake to avoid societal bashing/gossip not because she loves you.

Women causes gut-wrenching emotional stress/pain.

I can't see what I stand to gain in marriage.

Read my lips: May I die a year and a day before the day I will start thinking of marriage/marrying. Amen!
Make I help you do the capital later own.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And so shall it be o, AMEN and AMEN.
Shey you will not pray for the same thing in your next life too?
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Messi1: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rexymania:
Brother we are together. I wish I could move closer to you. Girls, ladies are shit.
We can be in touch on WhatsApp if u dont mind.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by frozen70(f): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Women are beings that shouldn't be trusted let alone setling with.

Women are chronic manipulators: it's in their gene coz they inherit it from their mothers.

Most women are cheats: it's in their bloodline coz they inherit it from their moms.

A woman must have had millions of sexual intercourse with thousands different guys.I can't value a public toilet.

A woman must have loved someone.I can't eat left over.

Women setle just for its sake to avoid societal bashing/gossip not because she loves you.

Women causes gut-wrenching emotional stress/pain.

I can't see what I stand to gain in marriage.

Read my lips: May I die a year and a day before the day I will start thinking of marriage/marrying. Amen!

You are just fighting yourself

If this is what your dad thought before getting married to your mum, yet they gave birth to you and still train you, why is uoir own different and comes with a curse from you

Don't come back here to complain about spiritual attacks ohhhh, because you brought it upon yourself

1 Like

Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by TheMaharajah: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
I no want marry too. No becos I hate women or anything I just no want responsibility when I no fit drop at will and default stress for life alone too much talkless of adding the stress of sharing my self. I can share anyother thing but no me my personal life.
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Rexymania(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Messi1:
We can be in touch on WhatsApp if u dont mind.
my WhatsApp number
Re: Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying by Messi1: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Rexymania u can take it down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Know The State With The Highest Number Of Nairalanders / Why Is Olosho Price Defying Basic Economics? / This Lady Swims From Bangladesh To India To Marry Facebook Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.