Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders (847 Views)

Ramadan To Occur Twice In Year 2030 / Happy Ramadan / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 01, 2011
Wishing all Nairalanders Happy Ramadan Kareem.May Allah accept it from us.Pls keep all MUSLIM IN UR DUA (PRAYER), NIGERIA & D WORLD AS A WHOLE.
Re: Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders by Patsey: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2011
you guys are merely starving yourselves! idiots.
Re: Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders by PA1982(f): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2011
I'll join you in wishing a Happy Ramadan to all!
Re: Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders by claremont(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2011
I wish you guys the same, even though I don't believe in it! cool
Re: Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ramadan is a waste of time, the pagan god for whom it is conducted is not worthy of any consideration or praise.

Fasting, washing hands and feet, praying 5 times a day, throwing stones at a black stone in Mecca, sacrificing rams and goats, killing the infidel, praying with beads ( just like the catholic rosary ), etc etc is all works based dead religion.

What I have noticed is that people tend to flock more to religions that do not address the main problem that humanity faces which is the SIN problem.

No happy Ramadan for me, my prayer is that the eyes of the blind will be opened and turned from darkness to light.
Re: Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders by Fimmy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2011
frosbel:

Ramadan is a waste of time, the pagan god for whom it is conducted is not worthy of any consideration or praise.

Fasting, washing hands and feet, praying 5 times a day, throwing stones at a black stone in Mecca, sacrificing rams and goats, killing the infidel, praying with beads ( just like the catholic rosary ), etc etc is all works based dead religion.

What I have noticed is that people tend to flock more to religions that do not address the main problem that humanity faces which is the SIN problem.

No happy Ramadan for me, my prayer is that the eyes of the blind will be opened and turned from darkness to light.
I pray Almighty Allah forgive u your sins

(1) (Reply)

What Does Being A Muslim Entail? / Mosque In The Red Sea.... / Tauhid A Myth In The Light Of History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.