Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Happy Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Ramadan (1207 Views)

Happy Ramadan In Advance And Hoping For A 30days Bombing Cease-fire / Happy Ramadan To All Nairalanders / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ramadan by InkedNerd(f): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Hello everyone. Although I'm not Muslim, I'd still love to wish my Muslim brothers and sisters a VERY safe, healthy, and wonderful Ramadan. Hope you all enjoy and have a good time smiley[/size]
Re: Happy Ramadan by Sweetnecta: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2011
@Inked Nerd: Islam is calling you, woman.

Many authentic enugu muslims; home and abroad. Please join the incrowd for an experience of a life time.

The day to me, this morning was special as i saw the hazy sun, but to many it is the "hazy" Lazy day[s] of summer.
Re: Happy Ramadan by InkedNerd(f): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
Thank you. Although I think the religion of Islam is a beautiful religion, I don't think it is for me. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Ramadan smiley
Re: Happy Ramadan by Araboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2011
^^^^
Thank you for your kind wishes my Dear Inked Nerd
Re: Happy Ramadan by owoyalefem: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2011
Wishing you a rewarding and blessed Ramadan season from www.plentysms.com.
You can touch lives,show love and save one more soul through your enriching text messages.

Register to send your free,cheap and enriching text messages in the month of Ramadan wink
Jazakum Lahu Khairan
www.plentysms.com
Re: Happy Ramadan by zayhal(f): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

[size=14pt]Hello everyone. Although I'm not Muslim, I'd still love to wish my Muslim brothers and sisters a VERY safe, healthy, and wonderful Ramadan. Hope you all enjoy and have a good time smiley[/size]

Thanks!
Re: Happy Ramadan by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2011
Zayhal im extending my greetings. Happy Ramadan smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Happy Ramadan by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Thank you. Although I think the religion of Islam is a beautiful religion, I don't think it is for me. I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Ramadan smiley

How nice and thoughtful. Thank you.
Re: Happy Ramadan by zayhal(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
toba:

Zayhal im extending my greetings. Happy Ramadan smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink

Many thanks.
Re: Happy Ramadan by chakula: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
@toba my friend are you still alive remained away for a while makes me to think that you demise on exile. lol.

toba:

OP,
Thank you, i don't know that you are very freindly but this time around.
Re: Happy Ramadan by mukina2: 1:09am On Aug 05, 2011
@ OP
thanks smiley
Re: Happy Ramadan by Araboy(m): 2:19am On Aug 05, 2011
^^^
lubess se me jabar  namnala grin
Re: Happy Ramadan by mukina2: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2011
ma la raaw grin

man gii fii rek ak tangai bii grin
Re: Happy Ramadan by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2011
They are here again to speak in tongues. Ramadan Kareem lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

SCRIPTURAL MISTRANSLATION: Lagoshia Et. Al / Muslims Organizes World Islamic Beauty Pageant In Indonesia / 2009 Id El Kabir Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.