Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters (15087 Views)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by rickyrex(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Is now obvious , when I say a vote for Obi is a Vote for Simeon Ekpa and IPOB..

This are the very sponsors of Obi campaign organizations

Call it a joke .. a vote for Obi is a vote for Ekpa national sit at home for IPOB

Is a vote for IPOB and esn coordinated by Ekpa in all states .. if you understand what’s is happening in the east .. you will know that those Fulani bandits and kanuri Boko are chides to those igbos extremists organizations .

Only foolish and funny Nigerians will allow those humans near Asovilla

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere
when you took obi as your running mate in 2019 you never had it in mind that he is an ipob but now that he has left you people to crawl you want to tag him wiyh your nonsense. Hausa man rule finish another hausa man wan rule and still nothing change for your mind . Wake up oh boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by rickyrex(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Call it a joke .. a vote for Obi is a vote for Ekpa national sit at home for IPOB

Is a vote for IPOB and esn coordinated by Ekpa in all states .. if you understand what’s is happening in the east .. you will know that those Fulani bandits and kanuri Boko are chides to those igbos extremists organizations .

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere
when you took obi as your running mate in 2019 you never had it in mind that he is an ipob but now that he has left you people to crawl you want to tag him wiyh your nonsense. Hausa man rule finish another hausa man wan rule and still nothing change for your mind . Wake up oh boy.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Gbadespet(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere

If voting Obi will bring about separation ,I will gladly vote for him....
No one Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2022
The fool is with guns illegally. He should be shot to death.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by OKC22: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2022
This country must be divided for peace and equity to reign.After 120 days of hostage taking,this useless government cannot rescue hostages in her her own territory.What a shame to such government.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by OKC22: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Eleven01:
The fool is with guns illegally. He should be shot to death.
Na sentiments go finish dis country,how many terrorists and bandits have you said that they should shoot to death.Na Una dey make politicians dey wicked.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Infact they need to arrest all Obi online/Offline supporters..

The eat insults abuses curses and threat as food .. nothing dey dia Brain .. and will go physical..
yet the hate it when you tell them the simple truth..
Obi can’t win because he simply can’t .. even all IPOB vote for him..

A vote for OBi is a vote for Simeon Ekpa
A build castles on air with mouth .. check Anambra State .. for 8 years he did nothing but nkpu okuko secretariate and nothing else

Only foolish Nigeria youths will vote for Obi

Nigerian youths are wiser than obi and his ipib bingos .. they love to bark.. see as they go nap this one naa..

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

For a stable economy and strong Naira
if you like post 1000times, it doesn't remove anything from Obi's reputation and it doesn't add any integrity to your principal Atiku; JUST REST IN PIECES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Sammy331: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

The eat insults abuses curses and threat as food .. nothing dey dia Brain .. and will go physical..

A build castles on air with mouth .. check Anambra State .. for 8 years he did nothing but nkpu okuko secretariate and nothing else

Nigerian youths are wiser than obi and his ipib bingos .. they love to bark.. see as they go nap this one naa..

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

E be like Dem don pay u,abi why posting it twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 28, 2022
OKC22:

Na sentiments go finish dis country,how many terrorists and bandits have you said that they should shoot to death.Na Una dey make politicians dey wicked.
Idiot if you like go carry guns illegally, you will be killed. That fool threaten to kill Nigerians, he and his entire family should be killed.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Epicji: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2022
This guy is not an IBO guy.listen properly, Edo or delta na him be dis guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Reasonable4me: 7:15am On Jul 28, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
Who else notice there's no more news about Unknown Gun men?,
Who else notice No more biafra agitation? Who else notice no more killing for violeting Monday sit at home order,
who else ?? Ehn
Does that mean if Obi didn't win all these muted propagandas will continue ?

Stop being unnecessarily mischievous. If you so desire for Obi not to win, keep at it and stop making unfounded calculations. Even with Buhari on seat, his brothers are dieing. If emergence of obi will curb many ills what does it take you to say let it be so?
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by aimmoney9: 7:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

I see people posting anyhow here, what he did was wrong and he deserves to be arrested, but

a bandit was turbaned in zamfara the so called security outfit didn't move....... grin grin grin

bandits threatened to kidnap the useless president buhari security outfit didn't move........ grin grin grin

most schools in Abuja including universities are closed because of bandits/Boko Haram threats of attack security outfit didn't move..... grin grin grin grin

Owo in Ondo got attacked again security didn't move........ grin grin grin

Fulani security outfit....... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Libertymind: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Pitobi supporter should call to order.. election is not a do or die affair ... is a game of numbers....
Pls.. let everybody vote for cadidate of their choice.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Masterito(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Unfortunately, all you said is trash. Call me names if you like.
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Libertymind: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Epicji:
This guy is not an IBO guy.listen properly, Edo or delta na him be dis guy
Bro.. forget weather na yoruba.. hausa.. ibo..
The guy na criminal...
He should be arrest and deal with

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by youngestuk(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

Writing all this and seeing how the country is today, shame nor they catch who nah?? Knowing to the fact that Those criminals in APC and PDP have failed us all. Assu has been on strike for only God knows when they will return while all their children are graduating from university outside the country.. Make all of who nah still get small shame Abeg. I am from Edo state and I am voting OBI.. I have voted obasanjo, I have voted yaradua, I have voted goodluck Jonathan, I voted Jonathan again, then I voted Moghalu, Now I am voting OBI… This country is a mess already, anyone who still think of voting because of tribe or religion does not mean well for this country. I still have faith in Nigeria and I know there is someone out there who mean well for this country.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Kingnelson9: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2022
OP you must be insane!
What shows that he is an IPOB member?
You guys need to stop hating the Igbos for no reason , they are far better than any part of Nigeria.
The guy in the video is a lover of PO and from his intonation, you will agree that he is not even an Igbo man, so why tagging him IPOB?
Some of you need to wake up!!!
I hope you are seeing the latest massacre?
Where are your security men when these unknown gun men and fulanis including bokoharam attack the people of Owo?

Your eyes will clear when they finally capture PMB as they said previously.

Meanwhile don't forget to continue to be OBIDIENT because that is the only saviour come 2023.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by biafranrealson: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2022
This is Tinubu tactical plan to dent peter obi ,
Watch well , uzodinma collected money from Tifnubu to rent this boy as his own contribution to APC candidate
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Noblechykk(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2022
richie240:
In other words, na ONLY IGBOS dey support obi.

Thanks for confirming the fact say obI na Igbo/Ipob project!
cool

Unfortunately for u guys, Nigeria and biafla are two seperate entities.....
Water and oil nor dey ever mix!
#Impossicant!
cool
Ode, Obi movement is not what you wish it is, Obi movement is what it is. There must be a transformer in your street. Go help yourself
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by BATified2023: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Opintiwa:
This guy is a paid actor to dent peter .

It is not the first and won’t be the last .

I would have said police should free him but that gun is a clear exhibit he needs to be jailed .

But also why you “SWING INTO ACTION “ Which is your common language don’t forget to go after bandits
irrespective of whoever he’s working for,let him b arrested
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Passionnn: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere
Go and get Vaseline and start mastu'bating on this..
Ekpa
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by ck470: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Sorry propaganda cant halt a divine agenda all of us will b alive and well to see a new Nigeria manifest
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by BATified2023: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2022
MRSALT:
This guy in the video is from Edo State and a movie actor. He has apologised for this video, saying it was a joke taken too far. He said they made the video, after the day cast, while relaxing with other crew members. Dailypost.ng should have made proper investigation before publishing this story. Nigerians don't deserve good governance believe me. A people that mock sincere honest men, but are ready to praise and hail corrupt fraudsters as leaders. Nairaland is anti-Peter Obi. It's now quite obvious.
let him tell them that at the station

Let him tell them who approved an English pistol for them for acting

Let him tell them how threatening people with weapons because of peter obi relate to their movie

Let him show us the script of d movie,if it doesn’t have to do with 2023 election n atiku n tinubu was not mention in d movie he will explain

I am not a barrister self but this guy is in for a long thing,this your defense is wack n lame
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Meliziz: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2022
How Yoruba's and Hausa's rush to comment just to make the Obi Supporters to start defending themselves is sickening! For me you guys can go on and vote for Tinubu or Atiku leave Igbo's alone. We can't correct your mess when you ain't tired of it so its better you are allowed to wallow and 'enjoy' it till you are on your knees and start begin someone like Obi and Ahmed to contest cos it will definitely come to that! 'Obedience' please stop defending shit to prove anything. These guys ain't fed up yet they will soon!
I promise you no matter hard it gets Igbo's will still ball hard! Apart from Ebubeagu and stupid Nigerian imposed governors, South East of today is still the best place to live. And we will fight back till we remove them and have people's elected representatives!
An average Igbo man marries late! When he would have balanced a little to carter for his kids! Contemporary Igbo man have less than three kids meaning they are even planning for the worst the country could be! Can that be said of your clans? Continue? I prefer Biafra than Peter winning shit!
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Bollinga: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2022
This guy is obviously sound like Edo man. He doesn't sound like igbo, how is he now ipob member
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by BATified2023: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2022
biafranrealson:
This is Tinubu tactical plan to dent peter obi ,
Watch well , uzodinma collected money from Tifnubu to rent this boy as his own contribution to APC candidate
since d boy is working for tinubu let him be killed
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Time to wail, those wailers are the ones that voted apc, una go wail till una hang una selves... Biafra Restoration! I no send as long as the Zoo is falling on her own self. No terrorist had been arrested in Abuja, na this paid boy una want; enter bush go arrest him that's if he is even an igbo boy..
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by SIRG120: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2022
This guy is definitely not Ibo.... It's very obvious.... His accent says it All
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by enemybulldozer(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

If a vote for Peter obi is a vote for ipob then, I will gladly say that a vote for atiku is a vote for fulani terrorist herdsmen and bandits.

When that innocent Christian girl (Deborah) was killed unjustly in sokoto atiku never said anything in condemnation and that made him part of the terrorists.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by richie240: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Bia nwoke, no need to get 'physical' bcus I emphasized what u said nah! cheesy

I only reiterated and summarized ur comment, dassol!

Just like u said: "....it is what it is"
#keeping_it_real!
cool

Noblechykk:

Ode, Obi movement is not what you wish it is, Obi movement is what it is. There must be a transformer in your street. Go help yourself

vvvvvvv

Noblechykk:
Funny enough, the idiot is not even an Igbo boy. His accent gave him out.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by kingsceemark(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Dirty looking fake IPOB member, just like APC created fake Bishops and pastors everywhere, they can't intimidate us, the animal no even look like a southerner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai / All Progressive Congress (APC) Registered By INEC / Rochas Okorocha's Spibat Private Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.