Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters (15084 Views)

Reno Omokri Offers Cash Reward In Search Of Poster Who Threatened His Child / ESN videos themselves as they kill voters today 14th April - VIDEO / DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by cosmatika(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Infact they need to arrest all Obi online/Offline supporters..

The eat insults abuses curses and threat as food .. nothing dey dia Brain .. and will go physical..
yet the hate it when you tell them the simple truth..
Obi can’t win because he simply can’t .. even all IPOB vote for him..

A vote for OBi is a vote for Simeon Ekpa
A build castles on air with mouth .. check Anambra State .. for 8 years he did nothing but nkpu okuko secretariate and nothing else

Only foolish Nigeria youths will vote for Obi

Nigerian youths are wiser than obi and his ipib bingos .. they love to bark.. see as they go nap this one naa..

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

For a stable economy and strong Naira

They have given u something to mwastubate over.
I'm sure it's an urchin like you that did that to paint Peter Obi black, but we can't be deceived
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Kokaine(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2022
He is not ipob. He is a benin cultist. Not an ipob. I am from benin city and the accent is very clear. Even the pidgin is a street embedded pidgin in benin. I can bet my binance password that this guy is a benin cultist. Not an igbo person
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2022
YOU CANT EVER SEE WHO ANYONE THUMBPRINT FOR cheesy BUT LET THEM JUST CAPTURE AND KILL ANYONE THAT IS DISCOVERD TO BE TALKING AND THINKING LIKE WILD ANIMALS ,E.G KIDNAPPERS,RITUALISDTS,ARMROBBERS,EXTREMISTS,THOSE WHO STEAL KILL AND DESTROY,SHOULD BE ERASED FROM OUR SOCIETY FORTHWITH. angry undecided
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by delightz(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2022
See how misleading and political news agencies can be.
This is not even from any Eastern state.
He's purely from Afuze in Edo state.
A comic actor and a comedian.

Unfortunately, He's now branded as an IPOB.
Just to tarnish the image of hardworking Eastern people.

Useless news media
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Slimdaddy4(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning sir, am sorry for coming into your Dm and am sorry for bringing this to you. I got a message for an interview today from flour mills company Apapa Lagos where I submitted my CV online some months ago to come for an interview tomorrow by 2pm, though I also stay in Lagos but my place is a bit far to Apapa I live in Epe. My problem now is transport fare sir, I have nothing on me now to get there tomorrow, I haven't been working for months now. Please sir I beg you, this is an opportunity I can't afford to miss cos I don't when another will come knocking on my door, I understand you don't know me from anywhere and you don't owe me anything and I also don't want you to see me as a random begger on the Internet. Please sir anything you can assist me with even if to take me there first to meet up I know I will find my way back home tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Have the foools started looking for the raggedy camel jockey that threatened to kidnap Ol' Bonehead and Hell Rufire?
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by deeva2: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2022
ok

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by seunayantokun(m): 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
But they wouldn't go after fulani terrorists. Evil people.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Christistruth00: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Is now obvious , when I say a vote for Obi is a Vote for Simeon Ekpa and IPOB..

This are the very sponsors of Obi campaign organizations

Call it a joke .. a vote for Obi is a vote for Ekpa national sit at home for IPOB

Is a vote for IPOB and esn coordinated by Ekpa in all states .. if you understand what’s is happening in the east .. you will know that those Fulani bandits and kanuri Boko are chides to those igbos extremists organizations .

Only foolish and funny Nigerians will allow those humans near Asovilla

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Christistruth00: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2022
gidgiddy:
Ha

This is the reason why dailypost is trash. What was in this video to even remotely suggest that this guy is an IPOB member? IPOB is not interested in the elections of Nigeria and no IPOB member cares if Obi, Tinubu or Atiku becomes President

This is nonsense journalism at its worst, all calculated to demonise IPOB

This is how they tag anyone IPOB when it suits them

They have now tagged this guy IPOB to make it look like IPOB is supporting Obi, and to portray the group in a badlight

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Themandator: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Call it a joke .. a vote for Obi is a vote for Ekpa national sit at home for IPOB

Is a vote for IPOB and esn coordinated by Ekpa in all states .. if you understand what’s is happening in the east .. you will know that those Fulani bandits and kanuri Boko are chides to those igbos extremists organizations .

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere

Shut up... If you have ever left your enclave you would know that the person language is not igbotic... The guy is a Bisi guy... If you even know what that means and I am sure that a true sulorrter won't be bold to open his face and make such a threat
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by IJOBA11: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Noblechykk:
Funny enough, the idiot is not even an Igbo boy. His accent gave him out.
THATS A TYPICAL WARRI/BENIN ACCENT
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by MultiDot: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerian Security system is now a sham, you do not need to alert us about what you intend to do to the poor guy paid to act a script given to him by his pay masters, go after his pay masters and you will get at him. At the same time arrest the bandit Ado Alero, a bandit kingpin now turbaned a chief in Zanfara State by the Emir of Birnin ’Yandoto in Zamfara, Aliyu Marafa, also arrest the VP candidate that formed the original Boko Haram and also his Oga who has been enabling the Sunday Igbohos, MC Olomos, and other Agberos in the South West. The same way Nnamdi Kanwu and El Zaki Zaki is in the net so shall they all be, stop being partisan or tribalistics in your handling of security issues.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Gentino(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
But a president, a sitting governor and senators of a certain country were threatened to be kidnapped but the security agents never deemed it necessary to swing into action to fish them out.

Let them keep chasing rats while their houses are burning.

In deed, there was a country.
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by comodo: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
Who else notice there's no more news about Unknown Gun men?,
Who else notice No more biafra agitation? Who else notice no more killing for violeting Monday sit at home order,
who else ?? Ehn
Does that mean if Obi didn't win all these muted propagandas will continue ?
I bet you are not following the happenings in Anambra. How Soludo is using both the Intel's from the local vigilante, in conjunction with military, police, DSS to wipe the arses of those idiots wey nobody send. News no dey carry am. Because na pick and disappear.

1 Like

Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Igbo man on the seat of power? brace for bully left right and centre
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere

IDIOT THAT ACCENT SOUND LIKE IBO ACCENT TO YOU
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Poleski: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
How did they know he was an IPOB member? This guy could be a paid thug for APC or PDP.

If APC could hire fake pastors and bishops in broad daylight, what else would be impossible for it to do?
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by Nec41: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
If by the end of today ur likes no reach 50 pcs, run delete ur post en no get head talk of sense.[1quote author=Odin13 post=115147848]Is now obvious , when I say a vote for Obi is a Vote for Simeon Ekpa and IPOB..

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 2023

IPOB bingos everywhere[/quote]
Re: Security Agencies Trail Suspected IPOB Member Who Threatened To Kill Voters by UNDFTD: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
STOP your cheap and fake a$$ propaganda! It seems like you M0R0NS do[b] NOT get a hard on[/b] if a day would go by without you trying to besmirch the image of IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku May Adopt Adeleke As South West Leader / Modupe Adelabu Is Ekiti 's Deputy Governor / 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.