Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? (564 Views)

Lady Propose To Her Man In A Shopping Mall, Got Rejected Publicly / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? by Oluwamuyiwa32: 12:37am On Jul 28, 2022
To me the girl ain't cheap oo.
1. Because it takes a brave, serious and mature ( interlectually ) lady to approach a guy, she has feelings for.

2.there is no difference from a lady who approaches a guy and a lady who gives body language to make you feel she loves you. it's just dat the one dat summon courage to approach a guy thinks matured enough, they know what they want and they simply go for it.
IT'S just that nowadays, boys don't value girls dat approach dem,they end up taking there love for granted.......

I'll take my first love story as an example.... We where good friends, before she started having feelings for me.
She couldn't resist any longer, because I was not having feelings for her the way she had for me,dats y she decided to let me know about her feelings,and dat didn't reduce my respect for her, after sometime,I too started falling in love with her, and we started dating,my relationship with her lated the longest,more than even other girls I approach sef...

I said everything from my perspective oooo.
Another person might see reasons why am wrong sef, but it fine everyone has different views on the topic..�❤️
Re: A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? by Jennyclay(f): 1:40am On Jul 28, 2022
HELL NO for me! I can't propose to a man, It makes me look so cheap. Nigerian men especially would take the lady for granted.

If there is any disagreement in the relationship, A Nigerian guy might say. "after all I didn't or never came 4 u... U did"

My Dear. It's every man's duty to propose to a lady.
Re: A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? by Lalami3232(m): 2:00am On Jul 28, 2022
You think say husband dey anywhere nowadays? If a guy mistakenly get money for this 9ja, babes go either use pregnancy take propose marriage to you or ring. But majority dey use belle take propose to guys because dem dey shame for the ring aspect. If you mistakenly give those ladies wey dey above 30yrs belle and you get small money, my brother you're a goner. Dem no go ever accept to remove am or even talk about am. Life of an old war horse (ladies above 30yrs) no dey easy oooooo grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "if you sell your vote because of #5000, your suffer go be premium"

1 Like

Re: A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? by Bluezy13(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
When a lady tells you she loves before you say anything to her, she's not cheap. It's nigerian men and their alpha male attitude that feel that way
Re: A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? by Valnel: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
carolingian79:
When a lady tells you she loves before you say anything to her, she's not cheap. It's nigerian men and their alpha male attitude that feel that way
I think it's the African mentality,...
Ladies feel like they can't even handle the pressure and the risk involved in asking a guy out, because rejection is something they can't deal with,.. also if any issue happen, madam go dey reason say, shey na because I go talk pass my mouth ��(ask him out),
Still not a big deal I've been with ladies that asked me out and to be frank, lasted and was more fun)/enjoyable.
Re: A Girl Or A Lady Propose To A Guy….is The Girl Cheap Or Brave? by Jayson504(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
A girl telling you she loves you doesn't make her cheap. That's just the ridiculous mentality most Nigerian guys have. When a girl loves you, she'll definitely make the first move, and not every girl would do that because it takes courage. In a nutshell, it doesn't make her cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Boys Fine Pass Girls. If You Want Know Make Girls Barb Hair. / Can You Date Ladies With Flat Breasts? / Clearly This Lady Is Endowed With Sweetest Ikebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.