Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do (1916 Views)

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
@tonycyril

That means what happened to you can be related to the issues i'm having. Be and Recommend a solution if you think of one pls
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Have things always been this difficult for you?
Even before you met your wife?
To some extent yes.

I was an average guy doing fairly good untill i met her. but as i said earlier, i was not a nice guy at all. i even thought initially that karma is serving me breakfast untill this issue came.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by tonicyril: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

O ma se o!

When I read your story, my thought was you both were not spiritually compatible.
It could be that you were not good for her(not necessarily that you're bad).
Hmmm, the tin is we re not spiritually inclined ma, we run different frequencies.

According the the learned ma, shes spiritually aggressive, even checking on our zodiac signs, our signs are not compatible (for those who bliv in it)

But all in all, she's a girl of virtue, a girl with respect, who value humanity and her man, if i have the chance i would have her back. I can even take her as second wife if i have my way.. I Love Her to the core cry cry embarassed
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joeev:
i research online on how to meditate and wanted trying it out, when it was 11pm, i told here that i want to pray and started but to my suprise, she started tappin me violently that i'm praying too much, i kept my cool and went back to bed. yesterday was same thing so i'm beginning to suspect her cos i don't know when praying for more than 5mins is a sin.

pls what should i do about this?
Now, I don't know what God you believe in but if you pretend you believe in Jesus Christ, then you ought to know this now and for good. It is a sin against God Almighty to pray where someone, anyone, can see or hear you praying. undecided
5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly. They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you.
7 “And when you pray, don’t be like the people who don’t know God. They say the same things again and again. They think that if they say it enough, their god will hear them.
8 Don’t be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 So this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven, we pray that your name will always be kept holy.
10 We pray that your kingdom will come— that what you want will be done here on earth, the same as in heaven.
11 Give us the food we need for today.
12 Forgive our sins, just as we have forgiven those who did wrong to us.
13 Don’t let us be tempted, but save us from the Evil One.’
14 Yes, if you forgive others for the wrongs they do to you, then your Father in heaven will also forgive your wrongs.
15 But if you don’t forgive others, then your Father in heaven will not forgive the wrongs you do. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 15
So please go get yourself the mental help you need and stop disturbing your wife with your noisy fuming you people call prayer which are born instead of selfishness of the hearts. undecided

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Mariangeles(f): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
tonicyril:
Hmmm, the tin is we re not spiritually inclined ma, we run different frequencies.

According the the learned ma, shes spiritually aggressive, even checking on our zodiac signs, our signs are not compatible (for those who bliv in it)

But all in all, she's a girl of virtue, a girl with respect, who value humanity and her man, if i have the chance i would have her back. I can even take her as second wife if i have my way.. I Love Her to the core cry cry embarassed

Fortunately/unfortunately, in life, we cannot always have what we want (though it may hurt), as what we want in life may not always be what is best for us.
What we can do is to always ask God to give us His best for us.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by tonicyril: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Fortunately/unfortunately, in life, we cannot always have what we want, as what we want in life may not always be what is best for us.
What we can do is to always ask God to give us His best for us.
that is it my sister

Let me tell u, i have another woman now, she's more beautiful than the previous lady but the previous lady is more chastised than my current lady.

Do u know that since i started dating my current lady i uave never had a reason to tink about any rubbish spirituality cus i have never faced any retrogression since i met her, even after giving birth i stil never touch my savings for feeding and other household expenses and we re living fine. But my current lady is contented as well, and she's homely. Infact i am always fortunate with girls wen it come to bn respectful and all.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2022

This guytold me that my wife is ogbanje, that i should send her away if i want to have peace, and that my former girl has a spirit husband who is also on my case. so after sending my wife away, i should do spiritual cleasing to be whole again.

But my wife is my pillar in this trying times, who will even cook and care for my children if i sent her away? worst is, this girl use to worship me as if i'm a god even in this condition so i see no reason to carry out that instruction untill she did something strange.

Leave your wife and marry the nairalander guy telling you all that nonsense. Your problem will be solved.

Anyone with a brain ever wonder why it’s only the women that usually have spiritual husbands and are ogbanje?

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:

To some extent yes.

I was an average guy doing fairly good untill i met her. but as i said earlier, i was not a nice guy at all. i even thought initially that karma is serving me breakfast untill this issue came.

You didn’t ask yourself after everything you did why she’s the one that’s spiritually negative?
Anyone can bank on y’all’s innate misogyny to sell you xtupid ideas that will further wreck your lives.
If your mothers-in-law are not witches, it’s your wives or sisters or girlfriends. It’s never you or the men in your lives.

You need to go marry that dude that you trusted and gave an avenue to meddle in your marriage to spew nonsense against your wife who’s been supportive of your un-achieving behind.

I think she needs to see this and stop wasting her best years on you. Because if you really did value her, you won’t be here unsure of what to do. Waiting for strangers to help you make a decision

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by GloriousGbola: 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
cococandy:

You didn’t ask yourself after everything you did why she’s the one that’s spiritually negative?
Anyone can bank on y’all’s innate misogyny to sell you xtupid ideas that will further wreck your lives.
If your mothers-in-law are not witches, it’s your wives or sisters or girlfriends. It’s never you or the men in your lives.

You need to go marry that dude that you trusted and gave an avenue to meddle in your marriage to spew nonsense against your wife who’s been supportive of your un-achieving behind.

I think she needs to see this and stop wasting her best years on you. Because if you really did value her, you won’t be here unsure of what to do. Waiting for strangers to help you make a decision

With all the hate for women, you have to wonder why all these guys have not turned celibate or gay.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
cococandy:

Leave your wife and marry the nairalander guy telling you all that nonsense. Your problem will be solved.

Anyone with a brain ever wonder why it’s only the women that usually have spiritual husbands and are ogbanje?
You are sounding harsh ma, i will not leave my wife for anything, i did not also believe what the guy said untill my wife started the weird behaviour of not allowing me to pray or meditate.

Moreover, i'm here to get good ideas on how to handle the situation, pls don't think that i'm not appreciative of my wife. i love her till this moment
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

With all the hate for women, you have to wonder why all these guys have not turned celibate or gay.

where is the hate? i love my wife biko, and i have never for once spoke against women on this forum or anywhere. be guilded pls
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by 118enny: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amen.Amen....
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Foodqueen(f): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Did you check your spiritualist profile on nairaland.

Does he have everything going well for him

Use your sense

3 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:

The issue is not praying in the same room, the problem is how she reacted to it which is confirming what the spiritualist say about her. your suggestion is well noted though
You were disturbing her sleep. What did you expect? undecided

By the way, how did you become an ogbanje expert for you to conclude your wife's reaction as confirmation of what your spiritualist claimed? undecided

No be the so-called ogbanjes full your churches and spiritual houses so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by GloriousGbola: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
It is always impressive to see jobless worthless never do well children of harlots chasing me up and down for mentions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
I did not disturb here sleep, i was not even praying but meditating(sitting up right and staring in the darkness with controlled breaths) but she will not allow me to do so.
As per your first suggestion of visiting a professor is not cool with me cos not everything can be proven scientifically. Also, i don't use to pray like where you quoted the bible. CC kobojunkie
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Acidosis(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
What exactly is your problem? Lack of job, skill, education?

The fact that your family members don't or can't help you is not a proof or sign of spiritual problems, okay? Your family members need your help too.

What skill do you have? Where do you work currently?

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Foodqueen:
Did you check your spiritualist profile on nairaland.

Does he have everything going well for him

Use your sense
Hmmmm
He is popular and seems to be doing well for himself. I can show you his moniker codedly if you are interested.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by cococandy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:

You are sounding harsh ma, i will not leave my wife for anything, i did not also believe what the guy said untill my wife started the weird behaviour of not allowing me to pray or meditate.

Moreover, i'm here to get good ideas on how to handle the situation, pls don't think that i'm not appreciative of my wife. i love her till this moment

Of course I’m harsh. It’s intentional.

I’m flabbergasted at how easy it is for any con man out there to turn you folks on your family members with the snap of a finger. It’s never any meaningful advice or counseling on how to navigate difficult situations, improve your business acumen or employability. They never tell you how to manage your finances seeing as the whole world is having a financial crisis now.

They know that’s not what you want to hear. Anything that will require effort, re-strategizing and taking accountability will probably go in one ear and out the other. But they know once they tell you it’s your wife or gf or mom, they have your attention and you keep coming back to hear more of what subconsciously confirms your biases. Very clever business tactic for them but detrimental to you and they don’t care.

If you’re really here for advice, you’ve received it already. Pray in a different room. There’s nothing weird about your wife’s actions. Stop thinking any human on earth has the ability to spiritually hinder you. The mind is powerful and what you feed it reflects in your daily life.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Acidosis:

What exactly is your problem? Lack of job, skill, education?

The fact that your family members don't or can't help you is not a proof or sign of spiritual problems, okay? Your family members need your help too.

What skill do you have? Where do you work currently?
I don't have any online skill. i depend solely on farming for now. i wish to learn a skill later though
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:
It is always impressive to see jobless worthless never do well children of harlots chasing me up and down for mentions.

He’s a big fan apparently.
All his posts are about you. Very impressive. What’s going on?
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:
1.I did not disturb here sleep, i was not even praying but meditating(sitting up right and staring in the darkness with controlled breaths) but she will not allow me to do so.

2. As per your first suggestion of visiting a professor is not cool with me cos not everything can be proven scientifically.

3. Also, i don't use to pray like where you quoted the bible. CC kobojunkie
1. It may have seemed that way to you but you were still disturbing her sleep is what. Why did you need to do your breathing exercise right where she was trying to get some sleep abeg? undecided

I hate people disturbing my sleep in anyway abeg! undecided

2. I meant a professional doctor not your quacks and babalawos. Your very words in your OP reveal you as someone struggling with anxieties many of which you connect to the stresses in your life. Doctors are there to help you treat these things. So I am not certain why you feel you know better than doctors do. undecided

If you really don't care for the scientific why not do all your spiritual expert has recommended instead? undecided

3. So it isn't that you believe in Jesus Christ or what are you intending to say abeg?, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by GloriousGbola: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
cococandy:

He’s a big fan apparently.
All his posts are about you. Very impressive. What’s going on?

probably another moniker of the self-servicer who cloned me.
i just ignore now, as seun and his mods have refused to do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by sisisioge: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's in your mind fa.

If trying your hands at self employment isnt working, then go and look for a job. There are several businesses currently looking for good hands in naija...try to find them. Good luck, if there is no source of income, everything tends to look like the devil's handiwork.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

probably another moniker of the self-servicer who cloned me.
i just ignore now, as seun and his mods have refused to do anything about it
Someone cloned your account too?
I’ve been sleeping under a rock.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
sisisioge:
It's in your mind fa.

If trying your hands at self employment isnt working, then go and look for a job. There are several businesses currently looking for good hands in naija...try to find them. Good luck, if there is no source of income, everything tends to look like the devil's handiwork.
NOTED.

I don't even have problem with me been poor but i just want enough for cater for my family. my wife is an ssce holder but the school around use to pay less than 10k so we choose to farm than be wasting our time. i plan to learn a skill whenever i get hold of a laptop.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by RightToReject(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
cococandy:

Of course I’m harsh. It’s intentional.

I’m flabbergasted at how easy it is for any con man out there to turn you folks on your family members with the snap of a finger. It’s never any meaningful advice or counseling on how to navigate difficult situations, improve your business acumen or employability. They never tell you how to manage your finances seeing as the whole world is having a financial crisis now.

They know that’s not what you want to hear. Anything that will require effort, re-strategizing and taking accountability will probably go in one ear and out the other. But they know once they tell you it’s your wife or gf or mom, they have your attention and you keep coming back to hear more of what subconsciously confirms your biases. Very clever business tactic for them but detrimental to you and they don’t care.

If you’re really here for advice, you’ve received it already. Pray in a different room. There’s nothing weird about your wife’s actions. Stop thinking any human on earth has the ability to spiritually hinder you. The mind is powerful and what you feed it reflects in your daily life.

Stop capping thrash in the name of any pro-nonsense with a wannabe woke vibe. As much as the global economy is biting some people so hard, it doesn't negate the possibility of his wife being the cause of his stagnation, wittingly or unwittingly, citing his point of prayer incidence not necessarily about the prediction from his sorcerer, so he has not erred asking questions and looking for solutions.

@OP, if your said sorcerer truly has any atom of genuineness and ability in him, tell him to help you out from the problem without needing to victimize your wife and also on credit or something relatively so with a promise to reward him in multitude when you begin progressing.

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by cococandy(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okay
RightToReject:

Stop capping thrash in the name of any pro-nonsense with a wannabe woke vibe. As much as the global economy is biting some people so hard, it doesn't negate the possibility of his wife being the cause of his stagnation, witting or unwittingly, citing his point of prayer incidence not necessarily about the prediction from his sorcerer, so he has not erred asking questions and looking for solutions.

@OP, if your said sorcerer truly has any atom of genuineness and ability in him, tell him to help you out from the problem without needing to victimize your wife and also on credit or some relatively so with a promise to reward him in multitude when you begin progressing.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
@RightToReject, the first condition the guy gave me is very difficult, i can't send my wife away just like that abeg, then i will visit him in ibadan with some things to cleanse me. he seems legit but i can't take the risk of sending my wife away without any form of assurance. the spiritualist is a popular nairalander and i can give you his username codedly if you want
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by RightToReject(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:
@RightToReject, the first condition the guy gave me is very difficult, i can't send my wife away just like that abeg, then i will visit him in ibadan with some things to cleanse me. he seems legit but i can't take the risk of sending my wife away without any form of assurance. the spiritualist is a popular nairalander and i can give you his username codedly if you want

Don't send your wife away under any circumstances, even if it is established that she is the cause, provided that she has not wittingly been doing you bad or taking delight in your stagnation. Her protection should always be paramount to you under any circumstance.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by pocohantas(f): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
cococandy:
Okay

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Careful What The Children Watch ! / Mw With Armless Tops / Wife Poison Cheating Husband Who Sex Starved Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.