Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do (1946 Views)

Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / "When You Flaunt Baby Bumps, You Attract Negative Human Spirits" - Reno Omokri / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by henrimoto(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Now, I don't know what God you believe in but if you pretend you believe in Jesus Christ, then you ought to know this now and for good. It is a sin against God Almighty to pray where someone, anyone, can see or hear you praying. undecided
So please go get yourself the mental help you need and stop disturbing your wife with your noisy fuming you people call prayer which are born instead of selfishness of the hearts. undecided
.... Hmnn. Senior Apostle kobo kobo.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by armyofone(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
The current economy problem is everywhere.

Not your wife so don't mind the ogbanje story and let your wife sleep.

In using prayers to search for your break through- Try going outside at night to pray but don't wake people up- Pray silently please. God can hear!

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by armyofone(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:
I did not disturb here sleep, i was not even praying but meditating(sitting up right and staring in the darkness with controlled breaths) but she will not allow me to do so.
As per your first suggestion of visiting a professor is not cool with me cos not everything can be proven scientifically. Also, i don't use to pray like where you quoted the bible. CC kobojunkie

Stop already! Leave your wife alone. She is not the cause of Nigeria problem or your problem.
Common! Emancipate yourself and stop fetish believe under the umbrella of religion.

5 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
henrimoto:
.... Hmnn. Senior Apostle kobo kobo.
Na wetin Jesus Christ Himself teach since over 2000 years ago, abi you no believe am? undecided
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Biglittlelois(f): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
It is always the woman's fault smh

The whole world is facing economic and financial crisis, Nigeria is on a downward spiral and retrogressing fast, so many unemployed youth and people are getting sacked from work, hustle doesn't pay like before, no more middle class, even the rich are subtly lamenting, yet you are taking the words of a man that wants to spoil your home,

A wife that caters for you and the family yet she isn't bossy or showy about it, everybody is having so many side hustles cos one source of income doesn't pay, you are into farming, yet your brain did not tell you you need another source of income, you are praying, disturbing her sleep and peace, why the hell wouldn't she tell you to leave her space, even me will tell you to get the fvck out,

Hannah in the Bible didn't disturb her husband and family when she was looking for a child, even when she went to the temple to pray, she didn't shout at God to hear her, because she knows God can hear whispers and prayers in the mind, you say you weren't shouting, you were standing meditating, even me will think you don dey turn mental if I see say you dey stand look abi na meditate, I will tell you to geddifok,

Better go and carry block, or be a marketer or anything that will give you extra cash, Nigeria is hard, nothing comes easy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by armyofone(m): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Biglittlelois:
It is always the woman's fault smh

The whole world is facing economic and financial crisis, Nigeria is on a downward spiral and retrogressing fast, so many unemployed youth and people are getting sacked from work, hustle doesn't pay like before, no more middle class, even the rich are subtly lamenting, yet you are taking the words of a man that wants to spoil your home,

A wife that caters for you and the family yet she isn't bossy or showy about it, everybody is having so many side hustles cos one source of income doesn't pay, you are into farming, yet your brain did not tell you you need another source of income, you are praying, disturbing her sleep and peace, why the hell wouldn't she tell you to leave her space, even me will tell you to get the fvck out,

Hannah in the Bible didn't disturb her husband and family when she was looking for a child, even when she went to the temple to pray, she didn't shout at God to hear her, because she knows God can hear whispers and prayers in the mind, you say you weren't shouting, you were standing meditating, even me will think you don dey turn mental if I see say you dey stand look abi na meditate, I will tell you to geddifok,

Better go and carry block, or be a marketer or anything that will give you extra cash, Nigeria is hard, nothing comes easy.

When poor, broke, facing hardship etc they blame the lady in their life.

When they are wealthy - they give praise to something else. Men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by descarado: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Guy is having a meltdown and of course, the blame is always the next person cheesy.

Na educated people be this o.
Nigerians where flying brooms and matches are always after their progress through somebody close to them.

Husband + wife = double wahala but diff approach.
Una weldone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by descarado: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
armyofone:

When poor, broke, facing hardship etc they blame the lady in their life.

When they are wealthy - they give praise to something else. Men!
My dear, Nigerian women have seen it all.

This reminds me of yul edochie.
If tomorrow he makes it, trust me, he will go and marry another wife and discard this one.
Their inferiority complex is the worst in this world.
That's why they have successfully burnt Nigeria down.

4 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by descarado: 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
cococandy:

Leave your wife and marry the nairalander guy telling you all that nonsense. Your problem will be solved.

Anyone with a brain ever wonder why it’s only the women that usually have spiritual husbands and are ogbanje?
You dey vex cheesy

I have asked that question too.
How come women are so strong in underworld but not respected in real world cheesy

Superstition begets backwardness and retrogression.

3 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Good morning, i really really appreciate those who took time to advice and suggest ways on how to handle this situation, i promise not to disappoint you and i also hope to update about this issue later even if it take years.

Sorry to those whom i made angry which results to insults on my person and insinuation of me been lazy,not serious etc i hope to make you proud someday.

Special thanks to joeev for helping me to put this piece here, bro, na god go bless you.

I wish you all a happy weekend.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Lastly, i plead with any one who has connection with any company to help me link up with them so thati can be supplying oranges in large quantities through out the year. tomatoes and pepper are also available in bulk now. yams will start flowing next month. Also if any one needs things like pepper,tomatoes or oranges should contact me. i will supply it at a very cheap price to your door step.

Msugh ityo
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingkum:
Lastly, i plead with any one who has connection with any company to help me link up with them so thati can be supplying oranges in large quantities through out the year. tomatoes and pepper are also available in bulk now. yams will start flowing next month. Also if any one needs things like pepper,tomatoes or oranges should contact me. i will supply it at a very cheap price to your door step.

McHugh ityo

Create a separate thread for this when the season for the aforementioned food harvests starts. Good luck.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Create a separate thread for this when the season for the aforementioned food harvests starts. Good luck.
THANKS, I will do as you said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by etrouble: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Kingkum:

You don't have to bring that feminism stuff here to make a point. i stated clearly that i was not a good guy but that was in the past. i also praise my wife for always been there for me so i don't see any basis for your hate comment

Idiots are always in skirts. So don't mind that particular unfortunate idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Almost Divorce My Husband / Where Can I Get Indian Bridal Jewelry In Nigeria / "The Imperfections Of Marriage!" ~ Pav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.