Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,527 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? (4419 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond / See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Af0nja: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
So someone told me that my girlfriend is into runs. I used a new line to chat her runs business line and this was our conversation.

Right now shes waiting for me to tell her to start coming to the hotel.

The painful part is that this girl is from a rich home and her mom sells and imports stockfish.

1 Share

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by mployer(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fake chat.

Real runs gal will first ask for your location before giving you bill.

And that will even come after asking how you got her contact. cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Osashalom: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
The chat is very fake

2 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by wordbank(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
mployer:
Fake chat.

Your thought on this is one sided, everyone have what works for them and the way their moods swing.
These b***hes are after money

11 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Af0nja: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
mployer:
Fake chat.

That's not true, real runs girl already know say she dey street. Which runs girl dey ask you that kind question when be say her number dey public for codedruns . Com

Why exactly would I lie about this?? To what end??

3 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Af0nja: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Osashalom:
The chat is very fake

Oh men!!! This opinion tells a lot about you. Now I wonder how you'll even tell if your babe doesn't truly love you when you can't even tell a real chat.

2 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by posty56: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Af0nja:

That's not true, real runs girl already know say she dey street. Which runs girl dey ask you that kind question when be say her number dey public for codedruns . Com
fake shit

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by YoungLionken(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
There's nothing fake up there. Not all gurls ask silly questions, they just go straight to business..

Well, it is better to sell your body and get paid, than stay in a toxic relationship...

5 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Af0nja: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
fake shit

As fake as your understanding of things. grin

If this chat fake make your left nyash bend
Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by mployer(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
wordbank:

Your thought on this is one sided, everyone have what works for them and the way their moods swing.
These b***hes are after money

Did you ask why they cover their faces on coded runs?

They are everyday normal girls you see on the street. They have ordinary people ( friends or families) contacting them and normal guys (not clients) toasting them.

They have to be sure you are coming from codedruns before accepting the offer.

1 Like

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by OKOATA(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
Not fake as some guys think, I was at Eko Hotels ending last year, went to pick a Zimbabwean friend of mine at the airport, he needed a hookup, the girls at that hotel charged him 30k for 1 release o. grin.
The thing just funny me.

4 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Osashalom: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Story....
Af0nja:

Oh men!!! This opinion tells a lot about you. Now I wonder how you'll even tell if your babe doesn't truly love you when you can't even tell a real chat.
Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Nyascobar1414: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Serious relationship in the mud!
Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by iykofias(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
mployer:

They are everyday normal girls you see on the street. They have ordinary people ( friends or families) contacting them and normal guys (not clients) toasting them.

majority of them don’t cover their face
Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Af0nja: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
mployer:

Huh?? You obviously don't even know what you're talking about. Who covers face on codedruns Oga you're not in this world
Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
There’s nothing fake there. Some girls on Codedruns charge more

1 Like

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by karkinase(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Which fake … 70% of 9ja girls (19-27) are into runs now.. just ask them and they will drop you price . No long talk.

2 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Holybaddo: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Trust women at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Josbreed: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2022
N50k ke? Abi no be pvssy again? Come o, the pvssy get flavour abi aroma? Something we eat for free? God forbid BAT ting.

2 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Asking of location will start when you want to negotiate. With 50k she can reach any where and still make profit na. So the chat isn't fake.

2 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Bluish44(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Af0nja:
So someone told me that my girlfriend is into runs. I used a new line to chat her runs business line and this was our conversation.

Right now shes waiting for me to tell her to start coming to the hotel.

The painful part is that this girl is from a rich home and her mom sells and imports stockfish.
not fake..I have chatted with dozens of coded runs babes...its always like dis..na agreement be koko..make location sit down somewhere first

1 Like

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2022
All of you saying it's not real don't know anything

2 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Cheesegonecold: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
mployer:

lol are you talking about our coded runs or another one, nowadays they even put their naked breast and pussy and ass on there, even their sex videos is there. Out of 10 girls only about 2 will cover face

3 Likes

Re: Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? by Af0nja: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women / Dark Skin Girls Only / "I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.