Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women (4383 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Worriedguy6699: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Is this true? I’ve never heard any country in this world say they love Nigerian women though. Wether poor or rich country.

7 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Zonefree(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Nigerian girls are meant for the downtrodden.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by ASAPFERG1: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Nigeria women
Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Natbrowny: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2022
That someone deserves a bottle of Legend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Maybe it's because you don't travel a lot and most of the time when you finally do travel, it's either with your boyfriends or husbands.

But then again, I don't know much about you guys, so don't come for my head... grin grin grin
Worriedguy6699:
Is this true? I’ve never heard any country in this world say they love Nigerian women though. Wether poor or rich country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Worriedguy6699: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
Maybe it's because you don't travel a lot and most of the time when you finally do travel, it's either with your boyfriends or husbands.

But then again, I don't know much about you guys, so don't come for my head... grin grin grin

Didn’t need to travel to know how much SA wonen and Kenya women liked Nigerian men. So why do I need to travel to know about Nigerian women?

I’ve school in two different countries with lots of Nigerian students and the indigenes don’t like dating our women, or they say “they’re scared of them”

That’s my experience. What’s your own experience?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by doctore212(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Well for me I can tolerate any olosho that can collect 2k for all night.

I really miss Biola wey dey give me kpekus for free for Ogbomosho that year

12 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't have any experience with Nigerians, but what I know is that it's only SA gold diggers that like Nigerian men because you guys use money to buy their love and those who are busy praising you guys just want to make quick cash.

I was just watching this other SA YouTuber who was talking of how she once dated a Nigerian man just because he was giving her money and she didn't even like the guy... After she was satisfied with his money, she ghosted him and she's now married to an SA man.

Most SA women are just using you guys, but your pride won't let you see it.
Worriedguy6699:

Didn’t need to travel to know how much SA wonen and Kenya women liked Nigerian men. So why do I need to travel to know about Nigerian women?

I’ve school in two different countries with lots of Nigerian students and the indigenes don’t like dating our women, or they say “they’re scared of them”

That’s my experience. What’s your own experience?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Worriedguy6699: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't have any experience with Nigerians, but what I know is that it's only SA gold diggers that like Nigerian men because you guys use money to buy their love and those who are busy praising you guys just want to make quick cash.

I was just watching this other SA YouTuber who was talking of how she once dated a Nigerian man just because he was giving her money and she didn't even like the guy... After she was satisfied with his money, she ghosted him and she's now married to an SA man.

Which one do Nigerian women have na? Is it money? Is is character? Which one? At least many of them have testified to our knacking abilities. Be consoling yourself with a loose girl talking about dating for money, meanwhile the Nigerian guy got tired of knacking her.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't know much about Nigerian women, I've never been friends or been close to one before.. most of the time I only see them in some Nigerian movies, YouTube, or music videos.

That's the thing, those who have testified about your sex abilities are those gold diggers that I'm talking about, the only thing that they can give you guys in return is nothing but sex.. it's just like you guys paying to sleep with prostitutes because I'm telling you, most of those SA women that are praising you are just loose gold diggers who are willing to sleep their way to make quick cash because you guys are known to use money to buy their love.

I've heard similar stories before, it's not only the YouTuber.

I'm not trying to console myself, I just don't see any dignity in a man sleeping with prostitutes and bragging about it.
Worriedguy6699:

Which one do Nigerian women have na? Is it money? Is is character? Which one? At least many of them have testified to our knacking abilities. Be consoling yourself with a loose girl talking about dating for money, meanwhile the Nigerian guy got tired of knacking her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Worriedguy6699: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
I don't know much about Nigerian women, I've never been friends or been close to one before.. most of the time I only see them in some Nigerian movies, YouTube, or music videos.

That's the thing, those who have testified about your sex abilities are those gold diggers that I'm talking about, the only thing that they can give you guys in return is nothing but sex.. it's just like you guys paying to sleep with prostitutes because I'm telling you, most of those SA women that are praising you are just loose gold diggers who are willing to sleep their way to make quick cash because you guys are known to use money to buy their love.

I've heard similar stories before, it's not only the YouTuber.

I'm not trying to console myself, I just don't see any dignity in a man sleeping with prostitutes and bragging about it.

From gold diggers you turned them to prostitutes. The jealousy in your post is appalling. Imagine calling your fellow women all kinds of name because of the men they prefer. I guess no one wants you (which is a shame) so you resort to calling girls that are taken all sorts of names. You sound really bitter, but I don’t blame you. It’s caused by loneliness.

I know that the people youre really angry at is Nigerian men but you chose to channel your frustration on SA women because of their love for us, since no 9JA man picked you.

Don’t worry, you’ll get a shot at a Nigerian man one day. *kisses*

20 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nonexisting1: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
My brother, we are managing them like that. You can't deny your own. I read somewhere that those HIV stricken dicks that call themselves South African men don't find our girls attractive and I tell myself what can we Nigerian men do if not nothing. If everyone keeps rejecting them, it is our responsibility to make sure that the path to human existence in between their legs remain open and not shut. My brother, God is our strength because true true, e be things.

19 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm not biased and I don't sugar coat, and I certainly know what I'm talking about.

I call a spade a spade.. I can't say a prostitute or a gold digger is a church going woman of God just because I'm a woman.

If they chose to live the kind of a lifestyle that they're living, it's fine, it's their choice and I respect that.

I'm just trying to advise you here as a South African woman so that you guys can be careful of the kind of SA women you guys usually fall prey to.

But if you choose to be in denial, egocentric, and think that I'm jealous, it's okay... Continue spending your money on those loose gold diggers and come bragging.
Worriedguy6699:

From gold diggers you turned them to prostitutes. The jealousy in your post is appalling. Imagine calling your fellow women all kinds of name because of the men they prefer. I guess no one wants you (which is a shame) so you resort to calling girls that are taken all sorts of names. You sound really bitter, but I don’t blame you. It’s caused by loneliness.

I know that the people youre really angry at is Nigerian men but you chose to channel your frustration on SA women because of their love for us, since no 9JA man picked you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
the way it should be
Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Obitroy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=Samantha123 post=118493964]I'm not biased and I don't sugar coat, and I certainly know what I'm talking about.

I call a spade a spade.. I can't say a prostitute or a gold digger is a church going woman of God just because I'm a woman.

If they chose to live the kind of a lifestyle that they're living, it's fine, it's their choice and I

I'm just trying to advise you here as a South African woman so that you guys can be careful of the kind of SA women you guys usually fall prey to.

But if you choose to be in denial, egocentric, and think that I'm jealous, it's okay... Continue spending your money on those loose gold diggers and come bragging.

Please samantha have stayed in SA before SA girls are far better than Nigeria ladies if not our men carrying their behaviour of spending cash for love or sex our women tot them here in Nigeria and brought that mentality to SA.
SA ladies will still love with there all heart if they wont to love you but Nigeria ladies fake love

1 Like

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
You Nigerian men need to change this mentality of using money to buy a woman's love, because most of them will use you, play you like a piano and then dump you guys afterwards like a hot potato.

Of course we all want money in our lives and order for life to be easier, but it doesn't have to be like that.[quote author=Obitroy post=118494174][/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Worriedguy6699: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm not biased and I don't sugar coat, and I certainly know what I'm talking about.

If they chose to live the kind of a lifestyle that they're living, it's fine, it's their choice and I respect that.

Oh please, shut your trap. Mrs. Holier than though. Every girl with a Nigerian is a prostitute except you, oh virtuous one.

Gosh, you are despicable. I doubt you have any female friend. What a judgemental cunt

6 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Truth is bitter.

I'm just being realistic, take it or leave it.. grin grin grin
Worriedguy6699:

Oh please, shut your trap. Mrs. Holier than though. Every girl with a Nigerian is a prostitute except you, oh virtuous one.

Gosh, you are despicable. I doubt you have any female friend. What a judgemental cunt

5 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
There are three types of women that most Nigerian men date in SA.

1. Prostitutes.
2. Gold diggers.
3. Poor and vulnerable women who are willing to do anything to get out of poverty.

And all the three categories of women have one thing in common, and that's their love for quick cash, nothing more, nothing less.
Worriedguy6699:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by siofra(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:

Don't mind them. Very daft beings! grin

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
They need to hear the truth, so that even when they brag, they'd know the bitter truth at the back of their minds.. grin grin grin
siofra:

Don't mind them. Very daft beings! grin

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Taba21: 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Worriedguy6699:

Nigeria women 90% of them are worthless

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by ForValour: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:

1. Prostitutes.
2. Gold diggers.
3. Poor and vulnerable women who are willing to do anything to get out of poverty.

And all the three categories of women have one thing in common, and that's their love for quick cash, nothing more, nothing less.

This your take lacks respect and it is stupid in all its form, especially coming from someone who claims to be well educated. I know of at least two SA women who are happily married to Nigerian men. They were not poor before marriage. One was a respected worker in a church prior. Now to classify all these people as either gold diggers or sex workers is totally distasteful.
If I may ask, what research did you do before you came up with this your theorem?

4 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
I'm sure she's a refined church woman with a not so good past.

I know such women, repentant church women.

The thing is, you only know of at least two women, while me on the other hand, I was born and raised in SA and I've heard such stories ever since I was young, up until now, same thing is still happening.

And what does my education has to do with me telling the truth
ForValour:

This your take lacks respect and it is stupid in all its form, especially coming from someone who claims to be well educated. I know of at least two SA women who are happily married to Nigerian men. They were not poor before marriage. One was a respected worker in a church prior. Now to classify all these people as either gold diggers or sex workers is totally distasteful.
If I may ask, what research did you do before you came up with this your theorem?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Slynation(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:

1. Prostitutes.
2. Gold diggers.

Aunty rest, or do you think Our men are going after your women for love or purposely for Marriage?? cheesy Offcourse it's to have a fair share of those big ass ladies and nothing more... it's a win win scenario for both party

1 Like

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by ForValour: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
I'm sure she's a refined church woman with a not so good past.

I know such women, repentant church women.

The thing is, you only know of at least two women, while me on the other hand, I was born and raised in SA and I've heard such stories ever since I was young, up until now, same thing is still happening.

And what does my education has to do with me telling the truth

Truth? Or what you prefer to be true. Education refines the mind, and should make you more articulate with a clearer purview of life which will ultimately stop you from taking hearsay as your truth.
Now, just because she is married to a Nigerian, you termed her a repentant harlot, meaning you can tell the character of any married SA women by the nationality of her husband. I will like to know those of the remaining 51 African countries.
If I am Sepedi, and my sister marries a Nigerian, therefore, she is either a harlot/repentant harlot and\or a gold digg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
I know, that's why they go for cheap women, women who can easily be bought.

A decent hardworking, disciplined, and ambitious SA woman would never go for a Nigerian man, that's why you Nigerian guys would say SA women are easy because you only go for the cheap and easy ones and they also target men like you.

Already they know where you guys usually hang out, making you guys an easy target for them... Some SA men have even vowed to never date any SA woman that's ever dated a Nigerian man before because already they know the kind of women that date you guys here in SA, cheap gold diggers that can easily be bought.

And if you ask me, they get to gain more because not only do they get sexually satisfied, they take your money too.. grin grin grin
Slynation:
Aunty rest, or do you think Our men are going after your women for love or purposely for Marriage?? cheesy Offcourse it's to have a fair share of those big ass ladies and nothing more... it's a win win scenario for both party

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Well, it's not my fault that you guys are attracted to such women here in SA.

Already you've given most of us that impression that you like such women.

And if I have to be honest, I've never seen a decent hardworking and ambitious SA woman dating a Nigerian man.

Now you're going to tell me about a woman who works in a church, is working in a church even considered to be a job that can help pay the bills at home
ForValour:

Truth? Or what you prefer to be true. Education refines the mind, and should make you more articulate with a clearer purview of life which will ultimately stop you from taking hearsay as your truth.
Now, just because she is married to a Nigerian, you termed her a repentant harlot, meaning you can tell the character of any married SA women by the nationality of her husband. I will like to know those of the remaining 51 African countries.
If I am Sepedi, and my sister marries a Nigerian, therefore, she is either a harlot/repentant harlot and\or a gold digg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by brandsoncharlie: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:

And if I have to be honest, I've never seen a decent hardworking and ambitious SA woman dating a Nigerian man.

Now you're going to tell me about a woman who works in a church, is working in a church even considered to be a job that can help pay the bills at home
So what about that MP in government that opened her legs for the so called unknown Nigerian man in the leaked video, what categories will her classification be?
According to her she trusted the Nigerian guy. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Well, the only thing I can tell you is that it's only a easy woman that lacks self respect that can allow to be filmed during sex with her lover, not husband.

It's clear she's an old lonely woman desperate for a man's attention to a point that she was even willing to make such a childish decision by allowing to be filmed.

It's clear your men are attracted to indecent women here in SA.
brandsoncharlie:

So what about that MP in government that opened her legs for the so called unknown Nigerian man in the leaked video, what categories will her classification be?
According to her she trusted the Nigerian guy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by ForValour: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:

Your fault is your wantom depiction of gossips as facts.
How many SA women who have Nigerian husbands do you know? Have you been close to any of them to know their character or their past? Doesn't the law of judgement tells you that before you conclude, you should at least , have empirical evidence to back up your stance.
Working is not the same as earning. Many people who work in the church have a different source of income.

3 Likes

Re: Someone Said Only Nigerian Men Can Tolerate Nigerian Women by brandsoncharlie: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, the only thing I can tell you is that it's only a easy woman that lacks self respect that can allow to be filmed during sex with her lover, not husband.

It's clear she's an old lonely woman desperate for a man's attention to a point that she was even willing to make such a childish decision by allowing to be filmed.

It's clear your men are attracted to indecent women here in SA.
You keep tossing yourself, that woman is of very high profile she's hardworking, and so many look up to her in South Africa in terms of uprightness, good values, and morals.
You can't say you know what happens in all the length and breadth of the whole South Africa to ascertain that no morally decent ladies in your country marries Nigerian men.
For your information that woman is among the top 20 citizens before considering any other citizens in South Africa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation (pics) / Please Do Not JUDGE Me, Try To Understand / Forever Till Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.