Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria (6521 Views)

Why I Should Wait Till Dollar Increase To 1,000 Naira / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by SETHARTHUR(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Maga No.1
Lol
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:

I don't need a soothsayer to tell me your tribe. Bunch of chestbeaters.

Do you feel better after saying this?
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.

Your 700k can't buy what it used to buy before, the naira got weakened that means, you will spend more to buy more goods.

For instance, if 100k was enough for you before, you will need 150k to live a good life.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

Most of you are so agitated that you fail to grasp the op. Yes, prices of goods will rise, but at least those earning in dollars have an edge over those earning naira. As the price of goods increases, the dollar will keep appreciating while the naira depreciates. The buying power will be same for dollar despite the rise, or maybe a few percentage high. But naira, instead of growth, it's dying. This is a simple thing to understand, but i guess other emotions are at play here, like jealousy.

I experienced what i called inflation recently with the dollar increase.

Even if you earn in dollars, you will experience inflation, your money will finish faster than before because of the increase in cost of living.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Karleb(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
You no get sense.

When a country fails economically, the country has failed in all areas.

If you still don't get, why do you think poor people are the most unfortunate.

Enjoy your dollar.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by AroOkigbo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
SETHARTHUR:

Your WhatsApp number please
You've already fallen for this scammer?
Little wonder they are succeeding!
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by blahc007: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This thing pain you oh.
Jealousy dey kill

Bros I hope you understand what he was trying to say?

Both you and the naira earners are suffering....

Any time naira depreciates, it doesn't leave prices of commodity the same.

And another thing ...If you are working on upwork, you can't be a benefactor of this current exchange rate....because upwork doesn't allow the dollar to touch your hand.

you can only cash out with there own exchange rate, which is even less than the official exchange rate.

Educate me if there is another way to cash out from upwork without that there low rate. Thanks bro
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by SETHARTHUR(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
AroOkigbo:

You've already fallen for this scammer?
Little wonder they are succeeding!
No not at all. The 'multi millionaire' is selling the book @#? #2000.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
I get your point and they are valid. My point is that some commented are trying to make it look as if he has not achieved anything earning in dollars. It's a good thing the young man has done for himself, at least he is better than the person earning in Naira. But the way @Nozino made it look as if the guy is stupid. The guy wants us to be happy for him, why can't @Nozino congratulate him and pass instead of pouring his nonsense bile on the guy

blahc007:

Bros I hope you understand what he was trying to say?

Both you and the naira earners are suffering....

Any time naira depreciates, it doesn't leave prices of commodity the same.

And another thing ...If you are working on upwork, you can't be a benefactor of this current exchange rate....because upwork doesn't allow the dollar to touch your hand.

you can only cash out with there own exchange rate, which is even less than the official exchange rate.

Educate me if there is another way to cash out from upwork without that there low rate. Thanks bro
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mide3367:
yen yen yen angry.. Price of commodity in the market is not going to be the same. It will go higher. Which means your more money chases fewer goods. Go read your secondary school economics text book..

Modified: Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam
But price of fufu will not change

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Jamest162: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.
show me the way 08168384864
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I get your point and they are valid. My point is that some commented are trying to make it look as if he has not achieved anything earning in dollars. It's a good thing the young man has done for himself, at least he is better than the person earning in Naira. But the way @Nozino made it look as if the guy is stupid. The guy wants us to be happy for him, why can't @Nozino congratulate him and pass instead of pouring his nonsense bile on the guy

It’s Nozino that will kill you.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Yusufunsho100(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zickmie:

Please drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Yusufunsho100(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Zickmie:

Please drop your WhatsApp number

Sorry fir replying late Sir, something came up that's why... Pls teach me sir, I really need it
Thanks �
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by sulex05(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Obiworld2020: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2022
Kindly put me through bro, am ready to learn.
Joseph1505:

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Obiworld2020:
Kindly put me through bro, am ready to learn.
Email me
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
People don't seem to know how perfect a Copywriting job can be, especially when working for foreign citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Artist Needed At WHO - Nigeria / Make A Choice Between Bank Phb And Zenith Bank / Vacancies Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.