Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria (6519 Views)

Why I Should Wait Till Dollar Increase To 1,000 Naira / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by rusher14: 6:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Nozino:

You must live a very sad life. I don’t feel any ounce of pity for you sha. I’m still trying to figure out the figures I pulled from your ass that you are so triggered about.

I do understand that you weren’t fortune enough to be blessed with common sense like the rest of us. The blame is completely on your mother. She starved you of the needed nutrition a growing child needs.

As you’re a special needs child due to your mother’s negligence, I’d break it down for you.

A Used 2008 Lexus Es350 in the US sold for $4000 in 2020. Currently it is around $4500. In 2020, In Nigeria, same car was sold for around 3.5-4M. Fast word to present day Nigeria, same car is sold for 5.5M-6M.

I’m sure you’re too stupid to understand, but I tried breaking it down to your level.

Oh shut up.

Some of us have been earning the Dollar for over 10 years.

If you doubt me, I'll show the evidence.

You keep making the same mistake.

How much was a Dollar in 2020 and how much is it today?

In 2020 for instance, the Dollar was 450, today it is
About 650.

The value tracks each other.

If we even take the lower end of your computation:

With the lexus, it's appreciated 63 percent.

With my Dollar earning, i have 69 percent more.

Do your computation and stop doing wuruwuru to the answer.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Zulu2022: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Is not about how dollar rise ,is about you earning in naira from ebook and master class,which one be if u want to know how I do it
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Zulu2022: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Nozino:

You must live a very sad life. I don’t feel any ounce of pity for you sha. I’m still trying to figure out the figures I pulled from your ass that you are so triggered about.

I do understand that you weren’t fortune enough to be blessed with common sense like the rest of us. The blame is completely on your mother. She starved you of the needed nutrition a growing child needs.

As you’re a special needs child due to your mother’s negligence, I’d break it down for you.

A Used 2008 Lexus Es350 in the US sold for $4000 in 2020. Currently it is around $4500. In 2020, In Nigeria, same car was sold for around 3.5-4M. Fast word to present day Nigeria, same car is sold for 5.5M-6M.

I’m sure you’re too stupid to understand, but I tried breaking it down to your level.
Stop lecturing some fools here,wen de study fine art and painting in school de don't know wat is economic,I don't know how average Nigerian reason,so as dollar rise,goods and commodity won't inflate,wen we depends on importation, average Nigerians are daft, if u use to buy a jeans at 4000 naira at market as for last month,go and price it this morning,lest check something,if it same price,do market survey,is an assignment to all dis daft nairaland,so u earn in dollars nd expect goods to remain same price
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by AndroidAI(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Zulu2022:
Stop lecturing some fools here,wen de study fine art and painting in school de don't know wat is economic,I don't know how average Nigerian reason,so as dollar,goods and commodity won't inflate,wen we depends on importation, average Nigerians are daft, if u use to buy a jeans at 4000 naira at market as for last month,go and price it this morning,lest check something,if it same price,do market survey,is an assignment to all dis daft nairaland,so u earn in dollars and expect goods to remain same price

Most of you are so agitated that you fail to grasp the op. Yes, prices of goods will rise, but at least those earning in dollars have an edge over those earning naira. As the price of goods increases, the dollar will keep appreciating while the naira depreciates. The buying power will be same for dollar despite the rise, or maybe a few percentage high. But naira, instead of growth, it's dying. This is a simple thing to understand, but i guess other emotions are at play here, like jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2022
AndroidAI:

Most of you are so agitated that you fail to grasp the op. Yes, prices of goods will rise, but at least those earning in dollars have an edge over those earning naira. As the price of goods increases, the dollar will keep appreciating while the naira depreciates. The buying power will be same for dollar despite the rise, or maybe a few percentage high. But naira, instead of growth, it's dying. This is a simple thing to understand, but i guess other emotions are at play here, like jealousy.

The dollar purchasing power won’t appreciate. Like my first post here clearly stated, it would only put you at an advantage over someone that earns and spends in Naira.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by macjurek(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2022
I am interested in Copywriter job.....

Email: macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by ignis: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.

Scammer.....
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by tradingknowled1: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2022
fxincome:
[b]we are still talking about dollar rising to #700 soonest it will get to #1k per dollar. Though it sadden to see a wealthy country like Nigeria fallen in a ocean of disaster but I will just advice everyone to be wiser than Nigeria economy by tackling it will international income, I personally I trade Forex and I do found joy as the dollar rises but that is just personal joy for me and my kids what of people around me ? Do they ? No and how much can I afford to give them from my foreign purse to solve their problems caused by economy deflation.
Children school fees has become over 50% Nigerians unbearable payment, talk of feeding and accomodations. The more the rise of dollars the more the cost of markets for everyone.
Our leaders are the causes of all these and they are not ready to resolve it all in the name of enslaving masses ( Only Wisers Knows )
I will implore individual citizens to stop enslaving themselves and learn how to sow seed for future purpose, invest now for future purpose because this disaster can only be eradicate by divine intervention not by our wicked leaders. You can hint me to guide you how to make consistent $50 daily in Forex without even trading yourself and you are not sending money to anyone , you will be guide how you will have personal account and control the cashier yourself. God bless Nigerians[/b]
can you just shut up it's your type that spoils forex trading and make people see it as if it's a scam !!!
The screenshot you posted , What was that supposed to Mean ?? me and you know it's a demo account and not a real account !!!
who the hell opens 0.6 (x2) and 0.5 on a $500 equity you think everyone is a fool and the worst part is that you opened it on GOLD !!

PLEASE STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE WITH FAKE SCREENSHOTS !!!

MEANWHILE
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. feel free to PM me if interested

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Elsueno: 10:01am On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I agree with you but the contest of our discussion is that ops is happy that his money has covered up for the inflation you are talking about here. All he needs to do is to withdraw it at the inflated rate and still buy what he would have bought as if there was no inflation. The only people loosing money here are those earning in Naira.
I have problem with people here who is trying to make Op look stupid, while it's simply an issue of jealousy

U are also wrong, d only people inflation would deal with is people who earn fixed income, this is especially true for salary earners in Nigeria, as neither govt or private owned enterprises easily increase salaries during inflation...But people offering services or selling stuff no go feel am much....Even the dude way dey brag with dollar, if his income is fixed, na same boat he dey...just sinking slowergrin
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by fyncutz01(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.
Interested please
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
How does that make me wrong?

Elsueno:

U are also wrong, d only people inflation would deal with is people who earn fixed income, this is especially true for salary earners in Nigeria, as neither govt or private owned enterprises easily increase salaries during inflation...But people offering services or selling stuff no go feel am much....Even the dude way dey brag with dollar, if his income is fixed, na same boat he dey...just sinking slowergrin
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Did you in anyway read that I write him being immune?
Or you have a problem with understanding

DAENNINGA:

I pity you bro.
I also freelance on Upwork, a top rated one for that matter. I don't take up any job that is less than $500.

The truth remains, whether you earn in dollars or in Naira, no one is immuned to the adverse effects of the fall in Naira.
The only thing is that the effect would be a bit mitigated for those that earn in dollars.

Thanks!

Obi Yusful
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Oga just get out. You have a serious problem. How do you know it is a fake claim. So because I don't support him now mean I have something to gain from his write up? You are sick in your head

Nozino:

God bless you sir. The guy isn’t smart. He should have ignored us. No one attacked his fake claims.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
That he asked people to contact him is another thing entirely, but that someone is earning in dollars is an advantage to the current economic situation, and for you to think that because I do not support the nonsense Nozino is typing does not make me a financially ignorant. The two of you should get out and face your front.

Otunana:
You people don’t just get it..it is the same fool using different monikers to try and convince people to contact him grin grin grin @Nozino stop explaining you wan spoil market for Qtrpst4
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Harrykn: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Wetin I Dey read for this tread like this ?
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Elsueno:

Tell him.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by tradingknowled1: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
fxincome:

Whaooo ! I think you called yourself a trader , can't you see the real account indication even when I started forex training in 2008 I don't demo trade because demo trading is just a daft system just for people like you. Open your eyes again and see clearly babytrader
can't I see what indication You are typing rubbish.. It can be edited!! and I put it to you that that's a photoshop.
your lotsize cap says it all!!! You know nothing about trading!!
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Oga just get out. You have a serious problem. How do you know it is a fake claim. So because I don't support him now mean I have something to gain from his write up? You are sick in your head

You are the guy. You’ve opened several thread saying the same thing expecting gullible people to contact you. Nr worry, one or two go buy your ebook.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by OluwaChase(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:

I’m interested in this Upwork but no one to help hopefully � You come to my aids boss
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by angelfallz(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2022
There is hunger in the land!
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2022
You be real copywriter
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Kingzeez10: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Nozino:

Now that we’ve agreed that you’re broke and frustrated, why are you trying to transfer your anger to me? Am I Buhari? Am I Tinubu? Or the useless CBN Governor?
I don't need a soothsayer to tell me your tribe. Bunch of chestbeaters.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Elsueno: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
How does that make me wrong?

In simple terms, dollar or naira we are in same shyt as long as u go get fixed income & u go spend am for 9ja. The country largely depends on imports, ur dollars won't make it any cheaper for u. But if ur income raises with inflation, either naira or dollars u no go get much problems.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by 3ple9iner: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Yes the dollar increase would benefit you only because you are earning in dollars.

What I mean is when the price of dollar increases, the price of goods in the market increases too and most times above the percentage the dollar increases which means you may still be able to afford things you can buy before while does who earn in naira wouldn't be able to afford them.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Neitan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Inflation affects everyone one way or another!

Meanwhile..

Please check out this design and send a Dm if you require something like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by iHateFraudsters: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
SETHARTHUR:

Your WhatsApp number please

Maga No.1
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by juman(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
OP is ignorant.
Too much weak naira is bad for everybody.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by petroldollar: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:

Alhamdulillahi. My savings are in $$ self. grin More USD to our pockets, Comrade. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission / Jobberman Is A Scam!!! / Graphic Artist Needed At WHO - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.