Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria (6496 Views)

Why I Should Wait Till Dollar Increase To 1,000 Naira / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by SETHARTHUR(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.
Your WhatsApp number please

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
SETHARTHUR:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Mide3367: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

yen yen yen angry.. Price of commodity in the market is not going to be the same. It will go higher. Which means your more money chases fewer goods. Go read your secondary school economics text book..

Modified: Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
I thought he has a reputation and name to protect? I found it amusing that someone that has been on nairaland since 2019 and has over 5k messages and engagements which so many people know is involved in this kinda scam.. It shows the integrity of average Nigerian when they have the opportunity to rip you off yur hard earn money. They simply throw integrity to the wind because of money wey no reach anything in this Nigeria economy. He is online here on Nairaland and refuses to reply chats.. Seniorwriter is a scam

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
This thing pain you oh.
Jealousy dey kill

Mide3367:
yen yen yen angry.. Price of commodity in the market is not going to be the same. It will go higher. Which means your more money chases fewer goods. Go read your secondary school economics text book..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This thing pain you oh.
Jealousy dey kill

Person dy teach you simple Economics, you dy misbehave. If I use to buy a car for $100 at 40k, and it’s now $100 @ 70k, won’t I increase my price? The person who bought it for commercial purpose, won’t they increase their price? The market woman who use to pay 1k for transport cost and now has to pay 4K won’t she increase price?? Una nr just know book.

Your advantage is that at least, unlike people earning in naira who are still going to be affected by inflation, you won’t get as hard hit as them.

Edit: The werey is a scam. I thought he only wanted to sell his fake ebook to gullible people.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Mide3367: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This thing pain you oh.
Jealousy dey kill

honestly, it never pained me but i am stating obvious fact. It is a serious matter

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oga, if you are so pained he earns in dollars, should he now earn in Naira? That your primary school economics did not teach you that as inflation is rising, your money should also rise to counter it? He is happy that his money did not devalue, why don't you be happy with him at least he has escaped this your buharinomics.

Nozino:

Person dy teach you simple Economics, you dy misbehave. If I use to buy a car for $100 at 40k, and it’s now $100 @ 70k, won’t I increase my price? The person who bought it for commercial purpose, won’t they increase their price? The market woman who use to pay 1k for transport cost and now has to pay 4K won’t she increase price?? Una nr just know book.

Your advantage is that at least, unlike people earning in naira who are still going to be affected by inflation, you won’t get as hard it as them.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
You see this dollar matter bah, it's better we don't talk about it. If someone can keep money in hard currency, that's the best thing now

Mide3367:
honestly, it never pained me but i am stating obvious fact. It is a serious matter
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by LikeAking: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

Lies!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Sheisenough01: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
The myopia of an African man

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Oga, if you are so pained he earns in dollars, should he now earn in Naira? That your primary school economics did not teach you that as inflation is rising, your money should also rise to counter it? He is happy that his money did not devalue, why don't you be happy with him at least he has escaped this your buharinomics.

Why are you projecting? It isn’t my fault you’re broke and frustrated.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oga, envy kills. Stop it. Even Nigeria as a country is broke, so being broke is not strange. Yeye

Nozino:

Why are you projecting? It isn’t my fault you’re broke and frustrated.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:

In fact, no. My primary school economics teaches how to reduce inflation not increase earning without solving the inflation problem. Your earning capacity has a cap. Inflation doesn’t. Left unchecked inflation will continue to grow and exceed your earnings.

But as you nr go school, you nr go sabi this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
LikeAking:

I never begged for your agreement. It's my money not yours
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Oga, envy kills. Stop it. Even Nigeria as a country is broke, so being broke is not strange. Yeye

Now that we’ve agreed that you’re broke and frustrated, why are you trying to transfer your anger to me? Am I Buhari? Am I Tinubu? Or the useless CBN Governor?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Saintdan0421(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

Congrats.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by dwilliams: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bro.... The cost of imported goods will follow suit however the cost of domestic goods such as foodstuffs won't rise up the way goods which are imported will rise... The cost of services will not go higher for example the cost of cutting hair has not seen that astronomical rise same thing with other services

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
dwilliams:
Bro.... The cost of imported goods will follow suit however the cost of domestic goods such as foodstuffs won't rise up the way goods which are imported will rise... The cost of services will not go higher for example the cost of cutting hair has not seen that astronomical rise same thing with other services

It will. It’s simple economics. It’s a chain reaction. One price goes up, the others, slowly go up too. All it takes is time.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by jimmychang: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

Na mumu thinking be this one....who really earns in dollars will still be worried...because you are not spending in dollars you are spending in naira...

You too dey lie grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by jimmychang: 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This thing pain you oh.
Jealousy dey kill

You no read economics for school grin grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Guy envy is poisonous. Deal with it

Nozino:

Now that we’ve agreed that you’re broke and frustrated, why are you trying to transfer your anger to me? Am I Buhari? Am I Tinubu? Or the useless CBN Governor?
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
I no do bad belle economics

jimmychang:

You no read economics for school grin grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Sanchez01: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This thing pain you oh.
Jealousy dey kill

It is not jealousy. While the OP's earning might be higher when converted. The implication is that goods, services and commodities in Nigeria will shoot through the roof with the new black market rate. Imagine how inflation drove Zimbabwe into making 5 million dollar notes of their own currency. The irony of the whole thing is that you can buy Zimbabwe's $5 billion for less than $50 (the real dollars).
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by LikeAking: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Joseph1505 post=115173711][/quote]

I support u ....
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Siberia01(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
cheesy
You will change that your 1000 dollars to 700k
And end up affording only Tecno pop4

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Maxxim: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Op sef dey try huzzle grin
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
I agree with you but the contest of our discussion is that ops is happy that his money has covered up for the inflation you are talking about here. All he needs to do is to withdraw it at the inflated rate and still buy what he would have bought as if there was no inflation. The only people loosing money here are those earning in Naira.
I have problem with people here who is trying to make Op look stupid, while it's simply an issue of jealousy

Sanchez01:

It is not jealousy. While the OP's earning might be higher when converted. The implication is that goods, services and commodities in Nigeria will shoot through the roof with the new black market rate. Imagine how inflation drove Zimbabwe into making 5 million dollar notes of their own currency. The irony of the whole thing is that you can buy Zimbabwe's $5 billion for $6 (the real dollars).

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
If to say you get sense you for know sey ops has no power over inflation.

Nozino:

In fact, no. My primary school economics teaches how to reduce inflation not increase earning without solving the inflation problem. Your earning capacity has a cap. Inflation doesn’t. Left unchecked inflation will continue to grow and exceed your earnings.

But as you nr go school, you nr go sabi this.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
I agree with you but the contest of our discussion is that ops is happy that his money has covered up for the inflation you are talking about here. All he needs to do is to withdraw it at the inflated rate and still buy what he would have bought as if there was no inflation. The only people loosing money here are those earning in Naira.
I have problem with people here who is trying to make Op look stupid, while it's simply an issue of jealousy

The people shouldn’t include me. Why did you have to bring your vile self to my mention? My first post highlighted the problem and the last clearly stated that it was better than earning in Naira.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just get out. The young man is wise and has cheated the inflation the mennaquine you elected created. Stop being bitter

Nozino:

The people shouldn’t include me. Why did you have to bring your vile sef to my mention? My first post highlighted the problem and the last clearly stated that it was better than earning in Naira.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
If to say you get sense you for know sey ops has no power over inflation.

If to say nr be frustration dy do you, you for know say I nr single out the OP. My entire post was to highlight or educate that earning in foreign currencies doesn’t help with our inflation problem.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance / My Experience On The NIS Recruitment Screening Yesterday / Civil Service Commission: What Were The Foriegn Affairs Interview Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.