Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria (6520 Views)

Why I Should Wait Till Dollar Increase To 1,000 Naira / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Just get out. The young man is wise and has cheated the inflation the mennaquine you elected created. Stop being bitter

I’m not triggered by his earnings. You are. FYI- You’re still projecting! You voted the failure, not me.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by tibatobi: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
yen yen yen angry.. Price of commodity in the market is not going to be the same. It will go higher. Which means your more money chases fewer goods. Go read your secondary school economics text book..
someone that earn in naira will pay more in the market than someone that earn in dollars...since u patronize the same market....so dollar earners has more edge in the market than Naira earners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
The problem with people like you is that you like to talk nonsense but if challenged you begin to run kitikata. What is this, is this not how it started? We're you not talking about the Op? Just go sit down with that your jankara economics

Nozino:

If to say nr be frustration dy do you, you for know say I nr single out the OP. My entire post was to highlight or educate that earning in foreign currencies doesn’t help with our inflation problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by rusher14: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nozino:

If to say nr be frustration dy do you, you for know say I nr single out the OP. My entire post was to highlight or educate that earning in foreign currencies doesn’t help with our inflation problem.

But it actually does.

If every or most Nigerians were bringing in forex, Nigerian economy would be highly indemnifed from inflation .

This is basic economics na.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by CedarHoldings: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Same op, different moniker, collect whatsapp number at own risk.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by rusher14: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
tibatobi:
someone that earn in naira will pay more in the market than someone that earn in dollars...since u patronize the same market....so dollar earners has more edge in the market than Naira earners.

It's sad that you have to teach basic economics to some Nigerians.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by mostob(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.
Are you open for tutoring? I won't mind being tutored. Thanks
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
The problem with people like you is that you like to talk nonsense but if challenged you begin to run kitikata. What is this, is this not how it started? We're you not talking about the Op? Just go sit down with that your jankara economics

The problem with people like you is that you have comprehension problem. You can read, but you can’t really read. You definitely can’t read to understand.

Now go back to that post and read the last paragraph.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

But it actually does.

If every or most Nigerians were bringing in forex, Nigerian economy would be highly indemnifed from inflation .

This is basic economics na.

But every or most Nigerians cannot earn in dollars. It’s like you guys can’t read. In my first post didn’t I state that both the person earning in Naira and the one earning in Dollar face the same level of inflation? Didn’t I also state that earning in dollar is better than earning in Naira?
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by rusher14: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nozino:

But every or most Nigerians cannot earn in dollars. It’s like you guys can’t read. In my first post didn’t I state that both the person earning in Naira and the one earning in Dollar face the same level of inflation? Didn’t I also state that earning in dollar is better than earning in Naira?

So why the negativity?

A man earning in dollars whilst living in Nigeria is living the dream.

He's indemnified from inflationary trends because inflation tracks the dollar in Nigeria.

Nothing to see here.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

So why the negativity?

A man earning in dollars whilst living in Nigeria is living the dream.

He's indemnified from inflationary trends because inflation tracks the dollar in Nigeria.

Nothing to see here.

Where’s the negativity?

How does earning in dollar equals indemnity from inflation? If $1k was 400k and I could buy a brand new 2013 Lexus at that price, and now $1k is 700k but a brand new 2013 Lexus cost 850k, how has earning in dollar protected him from inflation?
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by abokikhalifa: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:
Don't get me wrong but I just want to create awareness for those that are already lamenting about dollar rising to 700 Naira.

It's a thing of joy for those who are paid in dollars this moment and it is also a thing of sorrow for those who earn in Naira.

Just like me I earn in upwork and get paid in dollars so if I am to withdraw my $1050 now I will be getting up to 700,000 Naira in a month as a Copywriter on Upwork.

So please join me and celebrate. If you also want to know how to do it, I could help some few persons.

Your 700,000 will be like 70,000 soon. Olodo
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Last post here.

I’m happy for OP. At least the exchange rate will Favour him and increase his purchasing power.

Earning/investing/saving in foreign currencies do not help mitigate or eradicate the effects of Inflation. Buhari and APC has completely destroyed our economy. Prices will continue to rise, My sincere advice to all Nigerians is to leave this Hell hole while they can. No one can undo the harm APC has done to the Economy. No one!!
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by rusher14: 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nozino:

Where’s the negativity?

How does earning in dollar equals indemnity from inflation? If $1k was 400k and I could buy a brand new 2013 Lexus at that price, and now $1k is 700k but a brand new 2013 Lexus cost 850k, how has earning in dollar protected him from inflation?

You are simply making up your own maths.

If you don't have the stats that proves what the jump was as the Dollar appreciated, you are simply pulling figures from your ass.

I'm even wondering why you chose 850k and not 1.8 million.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
rusher14:

You are simply making up your own maths.

If you don't have the stats that proves what the jump was as the Dollar appreciated, you are simply pulling figures from your ass.

I'm even wondering why you chose 850k and not 1.8 million.

Not my fault say you nr know book, You nr sabi economics and you nr dy use google.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by OkpoAbasi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
SETHARTHUR:

Your WhatsApp number please
I am interested please... How do I start?
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Rahbiew: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

Really? Try checking what your 700k can get you now
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by rusher14: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nozino:

Not my fault say you nr know book, You nr sabi economics and you nr dy use google.

Hahaha.

Pulling figures feom your ass and you call it economics.

Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Yusufunsho100(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joseph1505:

Hi I'm a graphics designer... Can you help me on how to make money on sites like Upwork?
Thanks �
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by LogicBomb8: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:

hi how did you get started on copywriting. A beginer
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 12:49am On Jul 29, 2022
rusher14:

Hahaha.

Pulling figures feom your ass and you call it economics.

Hahahaha.

You must live a very sad life. I don’t feel any ounce of pity for you sha. I’m still trying to figure out the figures I pulled from your ass that you are so triggered about.

I do understand that you weren’t fortune enough to be blessed with common sense like the rest of us. The blame is completely on your mother. She starved you of the needed nutrition a growing child needs.

As you’re a special needs child due to your mother’s negligence, I’d break it down for you.

A Used 2008 Lexus Es350 in the US sold for $4000 in 2020. Currently it is around $4500. In 2020, In Nigeria, same car was sold for around 3.5-4M. Fast word to present day Nigeria, same car is sold for 5.5M-6M.

I’m sure you’re too stupid to understand, but I tried breaking it down to your level.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Zickmie: 1:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Yusufunsho100:

Hi I'm a graphics designer... Can you help me on how to make money on sites like Upwork?
Thanks �

Please drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 1:48am On Jul 29, 2022
mostob:
Are you are welcome hit me up at ubahjosephugochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 1:49am On Jul 29, 2022
Zickmie:

you are welcome hit me up at ubahjosephugochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Joseph1505(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2022
OkpoAbasi:
you are welcome hit me up at ubahjosephugochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Qtrpst4: 2:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Like I said, get out

Nozino:

The problem with people like you is that you have comprehension problem. You can read, but you can’t really read. You definitely can’t read to understand.

Now go back to that post and read the last paragraph.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Fxwarrior: 2:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:

You shouldn't be rejoicing if you are an economist.

What is the purchasing power of that money. Is it to mention #1million kwachas when it can only purchase a loaf of bread.
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by DAENNINGA(m): 3:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This thing pain you oh.
Jealousy dey kill

I pity you bro.
I also freelance on Upwork, a top rated one for that matter. I don't take up any job that is less than $500.

The truth remains, whether you earn in dollars or in Naira, no one is immuned to the adverse effects of the fall in Naira.
The only thing is that the effect would be a bit mitigated for those that earn in dollars.

Thanks!

Obi Yusful
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Otunana: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2022
You people don’t just get it..it is the same fool using different monikers to try and convince people to contact him grin grin grin @Nozino stop explaining you wan spoil market for Qtrpst4
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Desusi: 5:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph1505:

Congratulations bro.So after making the money,where are you going to spend the money, Nigeria or America? You do not seemed to weigh the implications of increments of dollars on naira.Wait,until you use wheelbarrow to carry naira to market to buy yams.Find put from Zimbabwe people!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Desusi: 5:23am On Jul 29, 2022
DAENNINGA:

I pity you bro.
I also freelance on Upwork, a top rated one for that matter. I don't take up any job that is less than $500.

The truth remains, whether you earn in dollars or in Naira, no one is immuned to the adverse effects of the fall in Naira.
The only thing is that the effect would be a bit mitigated for those that earn in dollars.

Thanks!

Obi Yusful
Great you. You're talking!
Re: Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria by Nozino: 5:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Otunana:
You people don’t just get it..it is the same fool using different monikers to try and convince people to contact him grin grin grin @Nozino stop explaining you wan spoil market for Qtrpst4

God bless you sir. The guy isn’t smart. He should have ignored us. No one attacked his fake claims.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobberman Is A Scam!!! / Graphic Artist Needed At WHO - Nigeria / Make A Choice Between Bank Phb And Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.