Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist (8266 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / Encounter With Spirit At Night While Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Well not everyone believes in spiritual things but I have actually dated 2 ladies like this before.

My first encounter was during my service year.....dated a lady who confess to me herself about her spiritual husband......this lady had a mirror in her room which she always cover anytime it rains.......it was her grandma who initiated her......she was a confirm black witch.
It was by the grace of God I was able to end the relationship cos no be small thing.

My second encounter she never confess to me she had a spiritual husband or was in a ogbanje group....in honesty she explained to me she had spiritual probs but I wasn't interested......we dated for 2yrs and trust me things were extremely hard for me financially.

At some point she moved in with me and due to my inability to be spiritual conscious I really suffer some big loss.

She had this spiritual woman (white garment) she do go see but I never cared....anytime she go see the woman, she come back with different things like oil,liquids,soap etc that she uses.....one day I wanted to use a pen but couldn't find so I decide to search her bag ,I found a note where it was written things she was to do around 12am along with a fruit sacrifice to her ogbanje group begging them to leave her.(written in yoruba).

She wanted to leave the group by all means and the spiritual husband.......sometimes she would wear jeans short to bed and I will be wondering but I later got to know her spirit husband do sometimes come to molest her.

She told me I just sleep and no nothing...she pray every night to bed ,was alway complaining of having terrible dreams but I didn't really care about those things at the beginning..the spirit husband made it difficult for her to get pregnant as well..all this I discover later on by myself and little bit whinnying her sometimes.....I acted like a novices for like 1yr after I found the note in her bag , the day I confronted her after we had a big clash ,she was shocked to her bone.

Am actually sharing because i saw a man post about the wife being an ogbanje which is affecting his finances and a lady was accusing him of been lazy making excuses by blaming his wife.
Whether true or false....I have experience it first hand.

Guys please be spiritually conscious abeg...so you won't fall victim of ladies like this.

15 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Kingsasian(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
You are right
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Saviourk: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Thank God u have learnt your lessons. For most people they would say"experience is the best teacher."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Saviourk:
Thank God u have learnt your lessons. For most people they would say"experience is the best teacher."

Yes ooo.......sharing my experience so people can learn and not fall victim.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by jogsman01(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Saviourk:
which lessons? may we not find ourselves in that situation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Saviourk: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
jogsman01:
which lessons?.
of not being spiritually inclined/prayerful

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by dawnomike(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
I have seen a whole lot to know that the world is more than the physical that we see... It is just better to meddle too much into the other realm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Being an ogbanje or belonging to an ogbanje group is not a bad thing, it only becomes bad or worrisome when you chose to neglect or ignore your fellow spirit ogbanje entities; they will frustrate your life if you don't give them their dues.

Spirit husband(s) on the other hand is (are) very indifferent bepending on how you regard him.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Craig24:
Being an ogbanje or belonging to an ogbanje group is not a bad thing, it only becomes bad or worrisome when you chose to neglect or ignore your fellow spirit ogbanje entities; they will frustrate your life if you don't give them their dues.

Spirit husband(s) on the other hand is (are) very indifferent bepending on how you regard him.

Do you belong to one or just speculating based on what you heard aswell or found out.

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
witch don drop quote

Craig24:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Qtrpst4: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Make una dey busy dey have sex with everything wey dey inside skirt oh, una go use una eye see

3 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by MufasaLion: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Another trash from a deluded guy. Always blaming ladies for their misfortune. Only poor people or less privileged always make this falseless claim to console themselves. Bunch of humans with low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Make una dey busy dey have sex with everything wey dey inside skirt oh, una go use una eye see

How does sex with different women cause problems? The only problem it can cause is infections and diseases.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
dawnomike:
I have seen a whole lot to know that the world is more than the physical that we see... It is just better to meddle too much into the other realm

What have you seen?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by superCleanworks(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
some bring good fortune. once they leave, you will need serious prayers to stand financially again.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
superCleanworks:
some bring good fortune. once they leave, you will need serious prayers to stand financially again.

Hmmm......have you dated one before.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by arthurwillia(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol ogbanje na only girls come this life come suffer, na them get spiritual husband, na them get bad luck, na them them Dey use do ritual

Abeg I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by LordIsaac(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
I've seen first hand a person under the influence of such. Eya, the thing really humiliated her for daring to have a relationship. We almost lost her o, but for God's mercy.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by omotoso1989(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
I think I have to say this at this point even if it's very hard to say and very hard to believe.the Yorubas will say "ko SI obinrin ti ao pe tio Nije".meaning all women are witches.it is simply women's manipulations to be saying spirit husband,ogbanje etc all na lie.it now depends on what each of them do with their powers.u will thank me in years to come.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Nonexisting: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's better to date a confirmed mammy water than date my ex who was real daughter of Jezebel. They all are anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by nellyelitz(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Craig24:

So you also...!
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by dwilliams: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Being an Ogbanje or Emerge is a plus, we should realise that we are Africans and have strong ties to mother earth..... Such persons with such spirit should embrace it fully and do the necessary atonements to make their existence sweeter but things tend to be difficult for them when they choose to ignore this gifts that's where the attack comes in!

No one should attack me please, I am not a Christian or a Muslim..... If a Christians says he or she is naturally gifted with the holy ghost people will rejoice but na our ancestral spirits be evil abi?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Emu4u2c: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

Bro I just ended one right now...I was told same thing I did not believe but it's beginning to happen to me..I don't want to beg to eat.. Jesus Christ!!!!..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Godoverevery:
Well not everyone believes in spiritual things but I have actually dated 2 ladies like this before.

My first encounter was during my service year.....dated a lady who confess to me herself about her spiritual husband......this lady had a mirror in her room which she always cover anytime it rains.......it was her grandma who initiated her......she was a confirm black witch.
It was by the grace of God I was able to end the relationship cos no be small thing.

My second encounter she never confess to me she had a spiritual husband or was in a ogbanje group....in honesty she explained to me she had spiritual probs but I wasn't interested......we dated for 2yrs and trust me things were extremely hard for me financially.

At some point she moved in with me and due to my inability to be spiritual conscious I really suffer some big loss.

She had this spiritual woman (white garment) she do go see but I never cared....anytime she go see the woman, she come back with different things like oil,liquids,soap etc that she uses.....one day I wanted to use a pen but couldn't find so I decide to search her bag ,I found a note where it was written things she was to do around 12am along with a fruit sacrifice to her ogbanje group begging them to leave her.(written in yoruba).

She wanted to leave the group by all means and the spiritual husband.......sometimes she would wear jeans short to bed and I will be wondering but I later got to know her spirit husband do sometimes come to molest her.

She told me I just sleep and no nothing...she pray every night to bed ,was alway complaining of having terrible dreams but I didn't really care about those things at the beginning..the spirit husband made it difficult for her to get pregnant as well..all this I discover later on by myself and little bit whinnying her sometimes.....I acted like a novices for like 1yr after I found the note in her bag , the day I confronted her after we had a big clash ,she was shocked to her bone.

Am actually sharing because i saw a man post about the wife being an ogbanje which is affecting his finances and a lady was accusing him of been lazy making excuses by blaming his wife.
Whether true or false....I have experience it first hand.

Guys please be spiritually conscious abeg...so you won't fall victim of ladies like this.

But we use to hear this kind of girl will help u with their spiritual power, Abi na lie
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Uncle96(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2022
They do o, many girls have spiritual husbands that's in another world, same for men but not as tough as women's situations, some have given birth there, full house wife. When they come to the world of man, they come with a promise and a certain star. Either to die, never to give birth and it may be thier 2nd ,3rd or 4th journey to Earth.

A person dating a girl with a serious spiritual husband issue will find it hard to make it in life because the spiritual husband will attack the person's progress in life so it will be hard to keep the girl, causes fight with whoever the girl is dating, worst of all, they fck these girls like crazy. Life is more spiritual than physical y'all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2022
That you saw the signs but still went ahead shows that your own spiritual problem is far mightier than both ladies you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

Do you belong to one or just speculating based on what you heard aswell or found out.

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try.

An Ogbanje is not a person possessed by witchcraft or a fowl spirit, an ogbanje is someone born with natural gifted powers and destiny of high spiritual value to save lives and help humanity.

I am an ogbanje, you maybe an ogbanje but cos you lack deep spiritual knowledge of the secret things of life you see it as evil and tend to bind and cast it through prayers.

An ogbanje is a very normal person but with a destiny very much different from others.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2022
Qtrpst4:
witch don drop quote

Most of you who have no inkling as to what is obtainable in the world of the spirit, who claim to be astute christians are very much like a vegetable to a goat who's hungry.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2022
nellyelitz:
So you also...!

Do you know me?
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

I don't know how to explain this but i'll try.

An Ogbanje is not a person possessed by witchcraft or a fowl spirit, an ogbanje is someone born with natural gifted powers and destiny of high spiritual value to save lives and help humanity.

I am an ogbanje, you maybe an ogbanje but cos you lack deep spiritual knowledge of the secret things of life you see it as evil and tend to bind and cast it through prayers.

An ogbanje is a very normal person but with a destiny very much different from others.

What the ogbanje who have spirit husband??

Are they normal too?? Should a guy date or marry such lady.
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Craig24: 8:14am On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

What the ogbanje who have spirit husband??

Are they normal too?? Should a guy date or marry such lady.

There are classes of ogbanje (which implies a child on a return) in the spirit world;

1) those who have a strong mission on earth to accomplish - these ones always have spirit husbands.

2) those who don't have any mission to accomplish but died prematurely in their previous life - these ones don't always have spirit husbands but if they do, the spirit husbands are not violent cos they have no mission to carry out
Re: My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist by Godoverevery: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Craig24:

There are classes of ogbanje (which implies a child on a return) in the spirit world;

1) those who have a strong mission on earth to accomplish - these ones always have spirit husbands.

2) those who don't have any mission to accomplish but died prematurely in their previous life - these ones don't always have spirit husbands but if they do, the spirit husbands are not violent cos they have no mission to carry out

Okay........that means no one them is safe to date or marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage? / Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.