Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos (8460 Views)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by rhonard(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
I was chatting with two different ladies at a time and they both end up asking for the same help.

Why does ladies of nowadays do things like this. They have nothing to offer but just to always bill you anytime they have the opportunity

See below

2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jnrp(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
At least the first lady said she need help, Unlike the second Mumu that said you should come and sub for her grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Officialgarri: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Sh*t is so funny grin grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Animegirl(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by helinues: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Your headline supposed to be why do not why does..

Back to the Matter, people address you the way you present yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by helinues: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Just say you're broke. Must you post what they ask for undecided. Rich guys don't behave like you do.

Perhaps you could be talking from experience..

undecided

31 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
They are useless, all of them cry

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by rhonard(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:
its not the matter of being broke or rich, am not really poor to the extend that i won't be able to send card of 1000 to someone, i had other plan for those two girls, and we just started chatting just two days ago, that's not the first time i will come across this kind of ladies and their mentality................ even if you are a rich guy, you can't be stupid with stupid people

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
NORMAL RANTS EVERYDAY.. JUST QUIT RELATIONSHIP IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE BAILING..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by rhonard(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:
NORMAL RANTS EVERYDAY..
JUST QUIT RELATIONSHIP IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE BAILING..

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
rhonard:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

anything wrong?

you guys have been complaining about this since the age of mountain..

SO BETTER YOU QUIT

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by rhonard(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

anything wrong?

you guys have been complaining about this since the age of mountain..

SO BETTER YOU QUIT
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by WoundedLamb: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
You had a chat with someone, you screenshot it, and brought it online to share with the whole world with their names on it? How are you people not seeing the toxicity in that? Y'all keep complaining about Nigerian girls, but you guys are extremely toxic. Couldn't you share your experience without defaming these people? Even if you're teenager, you're still mature enough to know what is right or wrong. I mean, some of y'all are becoming scary to your females.

OP, please do the needful. I can see both names and that's not cool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Biggie2000(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
1- Maryam Adesewa
3- Precious Ayoola
#Noted.
Op, from the last message you sent, it's obvious you want to send the card. If you want to, then send it. If you don't want to, then don't. Abi u dey fear to tell them No?
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's why maduka okoye is afraid of nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:
Ah ah but to be honest, ladies are very fond of asking for unnecessary things lipsrsealed

If they don't demand for cream, i want to make my hair they always ask cheesy.
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
rhonard:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

and rest off or go try the #teamforeign..

BY THE WAY you GUYS SAID NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS.
and every blessed day a thousand topic must be created by the male crying over them..

#TEAM FOREIGNERS

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=109600934]Ah ah but to be honest, ladies are very fond of asking for unnecessary things lipsrsealed

If they don't demand for cream, i want to make my hair they always ask cheesy.[/quote
That's y I prefer older women,no stress
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
They are probably not interested or whatever might be their sickness,

My own is that any chat with a lady which might lead to I need favour should be avoided.

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Poor little weakling no matter how you boys anger me I would never post your names and countless vulgar messages you keep sending..

That's a very big sign of immaturity..you still act like a kid tho..no one cares about you baby boy..who cares about your chats?they didn't realize they were chatting with a little kid who is still eating from his mum's pot on a daily basis.. undecided
Spits on your immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by placeofallure(f): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
These beggarly girls give people like you opportunity to stereotype all Nigerian girls.
I don't even know how to ask, maybe I'm too proud. I'll rather die in my neediness than ask cause I can't stand any form of rejection no matter how mild. Self esteem too high abeg!

Girls, get a life. Work with your hands and earn money so nobody will bring a mere data sub. favour you sought to social media.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by heniford2: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

some guys go just dey behave like goat. Just because of common 1k you decide to post the names of these girls.
the problem i see with Nigerian girls is the lack how to mode Relationship you don't start golddigging the moment you see someone ur repackage the person b4 doing so buh Nigerian ladies chat so boring will make hating chatting with one why undecided
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Oturatetuala(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na warisi I dey dance now. Warisi wawa GBE gbe
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Tmberwolf1: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

"just say you are broke" The dumbass shaming tactics employed by entitled beggars.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by bola4dprec(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

can you give me that common 1k ma'am

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FirmTR(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
rhonard:
its not the matter of being broke or rich, am not really poor to the extend that i won't be able to send card of 1000 to someone, i had other plan for those two girls, and we just started chatting just two days ago, that's not the first time i will come across this kind of ladies and their mentality................ even if you are a rich guy, you can't be stupid with stupid people
Tell the stupid girl well.

Jeon:
NORMAL RANTS EVERYDAY..
JUST QUIT RELATIONSHIP IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE BAILING..
What are you selling that we can't afford

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
FirmTR:

What are you selling that we can't afford

ask ur gf or the prostitutes around u cool
what else can some of you purchase if not sex?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FirmTR(m): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

asked ur gf or the prostitutes around u cool
But that's what you said na..

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by FirmTR(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

ask ur gf or the prostitutes around u cool
what else can some of you purchase if not sex?
What other services do girls render apart from sex
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Jeon(f): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
FirmTR:

What other services do girls render apart from sex

what other services do NIGERIAN MEN RENDER OR COLLECT APART FROM SEX?

she give you sex complain must be there..
she didn't give you sex complain must be there.

Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by KingOfTheDamned: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

what other services do NIGERIAN MEN RENDER OR COLLECT APART FROM SEX?

she give you sex complain must be there..
she didn't give you sex complain must be there.

This is a gay man pretending to be a woman. All nairalandees please take note . This is a man using this account
Re: Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos by Nicepoker(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Common 1k you mean. If that's so common why beg for it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / Nigerian Girls Who Do Juju / Girls, Under What Condition Will You Marry Like This (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.