Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar (28608 Views)

Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Ufuoma Peace Oghenerume Called To Bar / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by phemmyfour: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
PlayerMeji:
That's gud coming from a true Yoruba son.
Ọmọluwabi to the core
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Kellie069(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
This is news abi?? E for come lie down for buhari abi Agbado master?? Yeye forum with old irrelevant news on front page
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Romanoff(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
pongwa:
bastard son. You should lie down for your Father instead.

There is always that one.

1 Like

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by jaxxy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good to appreciate people who genuinely go all out for you.
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by MartinsD12(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zche7ztgRQ

See moment New Lawyer thanks mum at his call to bar

Instagram influencer, Adènipèkun Harmony, known as, Harmonihie got emotional at his Call To Bar ceremony on Wednesday as he prostrated before his mother and tearfully thanked her.

As he prostrated and grabbed her feet, he tearfully said, “I’m nothing without you. I’m grateful for you every day. Without you and God, I’m nothing.”

His mum kept saying, “It is well.”

Harmonihie posted the video on his Instagram page and captioned, “My KING MAKER ! My QUEEN.

I’ll forever HONOR YOU MOM, no matter how big or how famous I get ! You’re my source and life , I don’t care whoever is looking , Orisa mi ❤️❤️❤️ E Ku aduro Ti.”

Credit: Instagram | harmonihie
What happens when you have a supportive mum , mother's are naturally supportive than father's
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Nyascobar1414: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Characteristics of simps, they are always fat and stup!d...
A sane man will only lie down and prostrate for the Dad...

Simps disgust me!
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Chithauri(m): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fat fool. Is he the first to be called to bar.

1 Like

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Nyascobar1414: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
MartinsD12:

What happens when you have a supportive mum , mother's are naturally supportive than father's

Your views, don't generalize..

1 Like

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Draslo(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
dollytino4real:
Make God give u good woman dat will cement dis love 4 ur mum well, because my gender can be terrific at times
Lmao!!!!

We pray for the strangest things in this country
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by duro4chang(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoluabi
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by boladale123: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
They will be honoring their mama every time as if Man doesn't matter.
It was my Papa that took care of me and my brother ,mind you my mama died 38yes ago.
Give your papa the full compliment because it will be very difficult (or you might not) to survive with a father.
May God keep and bless all responsible father's.

2 Likes

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by KingDash: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Mothers deserve this and more. They groom us and cater for us like their eyeballs. Ìyá ni wúrà níyebíye.
guy you ugly die
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Prettylima(f): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Omoluabi go and prosper check my signature I produce cartons of all kinds
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by spencekat(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Mother are everything
What about fathers?
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by spencekat(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
LibertyRep:
Omoluwabi.

...but[b][/b] where's the father?[b][/b]
Good question!
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by frankmoney(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Transcriber:
Nigeria should dump that stupid wig
bro I totally agree it makes literally no sense
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Burgerlomo: 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by spencekat(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
MartinsD12:

Fathers are more supportive,is just that the olden days fathers were/are not emotionally supportive.That is all.

1 Like

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Rechargeam247(f): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Seen.
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by folake4u(f): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm happy for him, he went through a lot given that he was REALLY popular.

Congratulations Harmony. kiss
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Melodydoctor: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingDash:
guy you ugly die
Ugliness is an understatement. I wowo wotowoto grin

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Jnrprince1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
OMO OLUABI TO THE WORLD
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by otipoju(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
dollytino4real:
Make God give u good woman dat will cement dis love 4 ur mum well, because my gender can be terrific at times

Terrible you meant. It goes both ways sis. Rampant among yall but definitely both genders are guilty.
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by merits(m): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zche7ztgRQ

See moment New Lawyer thanks mum at his call to bar

Instagram influencer, Adènipèkun Harmony, known as, Harmonihie got emotional at his Call To Bar ceremony on Wednesday as he prostrated before his mother and tearfully thanked her.

As he prostrated and grabbed her feet, he tearfully said, “I’m nothing without you. I’m grateful for you every day. Without you and God, I’m nothing.”

His mum kept saying, “It is well.”

Harmonihie posted the video on his Instagram page and captioned, “My KING MAKER ! My QUEEN.

I’ll forever HONOR YOU MOM, no matter how big or how famous I get ! You’re my source and life , I don’t care whoever is looking , Orisa mi ❤️❤️❤️ E Ku aduro Ti.”

Credit: Instagram | harmonihie
That's real mother may almighty God give her long life to enjoy the wealth of her son.Some mothers are murderer.
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Walealoba(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Mother are everything

sir please check my signature i really need your help
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Ofiadiegwu: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Congratulations to the new wig
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Streetmovement(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Legal
Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Melodydoctor: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingDash:
guy you ugly die
Ugly is an understatement. I wowo wotowoto grin

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by tibatobi: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who appreciates The Father for all his commitment and support from the Beginning.Man born to suffer and serve every body......single mothers just start... Has he done be crime to be A MAN NOW

1 Like

Re: Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar by Tadipexs: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing / Oloyede's Appointment Is The Best Appointment Buhari Has Done / FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.