Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC (23193 Views)

How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC / Oshiomhole: Most Governors Who Messed Up Since 1999 Are Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Obojuju: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
The youth are so determined to take back their country from the hands of the evil old men in PDP and APC.

Vote Peter Obi for President in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by kennyz247(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
ok
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by kokoA(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Like play like play na so Obi go win dis tin o.

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Confirm4real(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
That's if their votes will count...

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by femisplash: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
Real youths not Twitter hoodlums.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by nonut: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
ebexofficial:
This is normal as those clocking 18+ after last election are definitely youths, what else do you expect?
Words of consolation.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by nonut: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerian youths are wiser than IPOB bingos ..

They’re well prepared for Ekpa and IPOB youths calling them zoo..

Delta is giving me joy.. Kano too and kaduna ..

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

East and south.. giving me joy Altogether

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

IPOB and their bingos can keep cursing online .. Na dia trait from beginning

Power to the people
North 2023

They can keep liking their post... is always different offline
Dry. Say something else.

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by ayodev: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Rugaria: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

Power to the people
North 2023

Keep barking like a wild dog.. IPOB this, IPOB that, when you see IPOB now, you go just mellow...
Machine gun mouth waaaaawaawaawaa

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Ayo2004: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Any tribe that votes Tinubu or Atiku should not complain when they are plagued by insecurity, poverty,terrorism and hunger

You have seen the horrors of APC government yet many people are still campaigning for them.Do you people derive joy in suffering?
This is my biggest problem with democracy;stupid people get to make decisions that impacts the sensible ones

I think I speak for every sensible Nigeria when I say that if Peter Obi doesn't win, Afghanistan would be heaven compared to there
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by farous(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
OBI TSUNAMI

Have never happened before in the history of Nigeria
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by SteveDGreat: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
The Youths will teach our Agbado Master a big lesson. Time to retire our old guards permanently From politics .

I can't wait for Peter Obi campaign train to hit Lagos State. It will be the mother of all campaigns.

Tinubu fit get cardiac arrest that day

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Odin13: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

The worst thing lie one can tell is that which one tells one's self.

We both know that these new insurge of voter registration is all thanks to Peter Obi's candidature, but here you are trying to twist the narrative to your paymasters favour. I fear who nor fear PDP and APC. grin

Are you normal?

So Kano youth Dey register for Obi

Try get sense ...

Everyone is ready to show Obi and his IPOB bingos that Nigeria is not a zoo

And Nigerian youths and Nigerians no be animals

B cause of this elections IPOB go still refer to them as zoo and animals

Nigerians know you all

None is deceive by Una noise

Only foolish and more foolish Nigerians will vote for Obi

Power to the people
Atiku/okowa 2023
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Kingoslo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
They called Lazy youths... Till 2023 we will know is lazy...
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by EmzyT: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's because we're all seeing some kind of hope in PETER OBI, that's why!

Me too, I will be voting for the very first time in my Life come Next year. I just finished my own PVC registration yesterday! smiley

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Odin13: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Rugaria:

Keep barking like a wild dog.. IPOB this, IPOB that, when you see IPOB now, you go just mellow...
Machine gun mouth waaaaawaawaawaa

Incoherent

Na we start IPOB in London 2012.. for Liverpool

Bingos have taken over

That’s all

Next!

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by koning: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tried to register today in Lagos. It was hell. Too many people. Poor crowd control.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Evergreen12345(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

All these cry is because your futureless don't worry we know and we understand what the youths are longing for your eyes go soon clear power to north abi grin that north will be so unbearable for you to stay when the bomb explode you don't know what is don't you have no idea you don't know be fooling yourself in the name of tribalism we are watching

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Evergreen12345(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Forvermore:
All thanks to Peter Obi

I'm telling you
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Sparrk007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
ebexofficial:
This is normal as those clocking 18+ after last election are definitely youths, what else do you expect?
agbado urchin on point
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by JealousCobra(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Wetin this dey yarn?? Incoherent abysmal pathetic patientcheesy, make I helep you small, you don catch madness be that oh!

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Evergreen12345(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
PheelzAlmighty:
Despite recent happenings in this hellhole, Some people I'd!ots will still vote nonsense come 2023

No be everyone get future na some are born to be slave forever while some are just futureless for life but we know what we want just be Obidient and yusfull
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Evergreen12345(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
x2x2:
Nice..

If you have a time and data spare,then its time for you to start earning in dollars..

Its might not be too big,but it can pay some bills.. That's the link below.....

Link?
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by x2x2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Evergreen12345:

Link?
On my signature sir. Below this my reply. Check and you will see it.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Coolbreeze1988(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yes o, because we want to take our government back from old politicians that has plunged our country into the mess we see today.
ObiDatti
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by uchennaq(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Very useless comment
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by uchennaq(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Confirm4real:
That's if their votes will count...
Keep living in Alice wonderland.. Osun state never teach you lesson.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Rugaria: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Incoherent

Na we start IPOB in London 2012.. for Liverpool

Bingos have taken over

That’s all

Next!

No more at Onitsha?
Looks like your story changes as you change your monikers..?
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Legendrysailor(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
x2x2:
Nice..

If you have a time and data spare,then its time for you to start earning in dollars..

Its might not be too big,but it can pay some bills.. That's the link below.....

Bro what's d link
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by x2x2(m): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Bro what's d link
On my signature.. Below this comment sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryam Yaro (Sanusi's Alleged Girlfriend) Is A CBN Consultant / PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.