Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC (23215 Views)

How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC / Oshiomhole: Most Governors Who Messed Up Since 1999 Are Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by ignis: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good development
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by adisem26: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yes,Nigeria youth are fully ready to take the bull by the horn.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by InsideLove(f): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
That shows Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Confirm4real(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
uchennaq:

Keep living in Alice wonderland.. Osun state never teach you lesson.

Governorship is different from Presidency.

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by JoeNL22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Be OBIDIENT and Yus-ful
Get your PVC

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by moneyissweet(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ass.hole

Odin13:
Nigerian youths are wiser than IPOB bingos ..

They’re well prepared for Ekpa and IPOB youths calling them zoo..

Delta is giving me joy.. Kano too and kaduna ..

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

East and south.. giving me joy Altogether

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

IPOB and their bingos can keep cursing online .. Na dia trait from beginning

Power to the people
North 2023

They can keep liking their post... is always different offline

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by ComeToJesus: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Proper caption should have been "75% of newly registered voters are Obidients"
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by abokimallam: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
My worry for the youths is that during the forthcoming election, majority of the youths would be in their schools. How would they now vote to kick out these old men that don’t have their progress in their minds.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Lovelive: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
They are all Obidients.

If you know, you know.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures, yes.

BeeBeeOoh:

https://gazettengr.com/71-of-newly-registered-voters-are-youths-inec/
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by noisy45(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

Power to the people
North 2023

You need a psychiatrist check up. You spell trash all the time.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Lovelive: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
71% of newly registered voters are Obidient
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Deluded vagabond
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by IJOBA11: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

MALESZENAWI AKA OSAGYEFO98 AKA FRIGGA13 AKA JULIUSMALEMA MY ABOKKI FRIEND E GO SHOCK YOUgrin
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Stanleyq: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

One bastard spotted, to God, i am not a member of IPOB, But i hate non relevant issue, is this issue of IPOB. U Really acted like an animal that they call u.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Enny2013(f): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Youths obey d Clarion call,let us lift our Nation high ...
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Billygee2u: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good development...it is time to kick out the evil, terrorist and agbero party out of Nigeria come 2023.... evil party....bye bye ooo.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Billygee2u: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All because of Obi/Datii tongue cheesy tongue tongue
Every youth now is Obidient
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by doneback04: 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
It a welcome development from the youth.

Nice one, pls everyone should make sure they get the voters card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Franky9584(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
We are getting there.
OBI-DATTI 2023
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Reallife17: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Lexicon123: 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Omoslim26:
They are the people this evil govt has kept at home in strike for months now.
Them don get fuil time job which is to kick out this evil Apc party grin
Talking of which… Am wondering where the students are selecting as voting locations. I hope the government doesn’t plan to have the students collect PVCs and select voting locations as their homes before settling with ASUU, thereby effectively disenfranchising the students?!!!!

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Obidatti2023s(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingoslo:
They called Lazy youths... Till 2023 we will know is lazy...

That Election Day youths will not sleep or give them room to rig the election. Endsars pro max

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Simplythebest: 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sorry am sure u are not staying in Nigeria same one way one casava and agbado guy staying in Dubai was saying trash last time.
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Gkay1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
That's Warning to the old leaders
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Odin13: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Rugaria:

No more at Onitsha?
Looks like your story changes as you change your monikers..?

I never said IPOB started in onitsha

Onitsha Na my town .. otu nkwo for live

Go through my post .. I’ve always maintained My position

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by YangaBabe: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Okay, this statistics should send a message to these guys.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by MartinsD12(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

They think we are joking, apc PDP will be retired, all the senators , governors , president, vice all politicians in apc and PDP are not to be voted again especially this evil apc government
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Doubuzofficial: 11:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lets see this as a point to make us feel we are good with the numbers so we wont register again.
Keep getting your PVCs my people.

God fathers make things worse as they go about looking into every contracts or procurement which is not and never in their jurisdiction thereby not making you supply a standard but a substandard project or leadership life.

Lets take them out as this might be the last chance our lovely country would have.

Those 34years and Above, suffer nor dey taya dem?

Nawa o
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Abujason: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

But Tinubu and Atiku said youth are mere noise makers and can’t influence the outcome of next election. We will soon see. If only 30% of them show up, game over for the 2 evil parties that put us in our current condition.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by domDva(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Before election they will pay ASSU and strike will be called off, students that registered in their current locations will be disenfranchised. That’s the game APC will play. Mark this comment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Buhari Appoints PwC, KPMG To Audit NNPC, CBN, FIRS, Others / Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.