Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC (23196 Views)

How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC / Oshiomhole: Most Governors Who Messed Up Since 1999 Are Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:

I never said IPOB started in onitsha

Onitsha Na my town .. otu nkwo for live

Go through my post .. I’ve always maintained My position

Power to the people
North 2023
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by SunMusk(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Lagos here the crowd is too much, unless thy extend it I can say thousands of people will not register
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by xtremeTall(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Great number
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by onuman: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Cause for celebrations? Or shall ethno-religious bigotry not make them vote for the 2 grandpas in the 2 largest political parties?

A people deserve the type of leaders they get.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by IbileIfe: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good development...it is time to kick out the evil, terrorist and agbero party out of Nigeria come 2023.... evil party....bye bye ooo.
Majority of them are not on the internet.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Yankee101: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2022
If they get their cards Peter Obi go rock boat
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by newnigerdelta1: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
All because of Obi/Datii tongue cheesy tongue tongue

See mumu

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by orazx: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerian youths are wiser than IPOB bingos ..

They’re well prepared for Ekpa and IPOB youths calling them zoo..

Delta is giving me joy.. Kano too and kaduna ..

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

East and south.. giving me joy Altogether

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

IPOB and their bingos can keep cursing online .. Na dia trait from beginning

Power to the people
North 2023

They can keep liking their post... is always different offline

Look at this one.
So you think Delta will vote PDP? Lol wake up man.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by newnigerdelta1: 1:37am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
effect of Peter obi cheesy,hehe , APC and PDP won't know what will hit them next year

APC and PDP youth still many pass,you hear...how owner they think pass,you feel say PDP and APC don't have youths? Tinubu and atiku get more youth's don't deceive yourself ...

I'm one of tinubu youth,my PVC ready for tinubu .....na obi go lose

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by newnigerdelta1: 1:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Greenbirth:
End SARS will be a learner if all those old thieves try to rig the election. Youths are awaken to make sure that this country move forward. tongue

Shut up ,nothing go happen.............

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by newnigerdelta1: 1:43am On Jul 29, 2022
TimmyTen:
OBidiently taking over power from the old rouges come 2023

Gay's speaking rubbish
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by kabillionaire(m): 1:48am On Jul 29, 2022
All for Obi!
We are tired of Fulani herdsmen terrorists and ancestors.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by iezeiyida(m): 2:03am On Jul 29, 2022
I hope the 71% of the newly registered youths will vote wisely grin

Vote Obi|Datti2023
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by DAENNINGA(m): 2:10am On Jul 29, 2022
I never knew being a house wife is an occupation.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Rugaria: 2:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:

I never said IPOB started in onitsha

Onitsha Na my town .. otu nkwo for live

Go through my post .. I’ve always maintained My position

Power to the people
North 2023

Otu nkwo fighting for northern Nigeria?
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by brainhgeek(m): 2:30am On Jul 29, 2022
That is because they don't want to do ASISHE in 2023.
Come to think of it, who now voted in 2019 if that large population of Nigerians are not registered voters?
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by chiamalinda: 2:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Secondly: 2:40am On Jul 29, 2022
The best part is that most of these youths are fully OBIDIENT.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by maybet081: 2:44am On Jul 29, 2022
ebexofficial:
This is normal as those clocking 18+ after last election are definitely youths, what else do you expect?
explain 9million registration in jus six weeks.
Normal abi?

I believe in miracles, but it started earlier than I expected.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by maybet081: 2:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Secondly:
The best part is that most of these youths are fully OBIDIENT.
98%
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by DAwest7: 3:56am On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Yes, because we want a CHANGE, not TOP TO BOTTOM kind of change though grin
And his entire generations both dead or alive and still to come
God punish Buhari
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Odin13: 4:17am On Jul 29, 2022
Rugaria:

Otu nkwo fighting for northern Nigeria?

E shock you.. cool

That’s politics

After much noise Atiku Na Una next President

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Owologbo(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

Power to the people
North 2023

Delta State will disappoint you at the presidential election.
Maybe you think the youth are playing.
Even Okowa knows it's not going to be easy that is why he's stealing some vocal Obidient youths with SA.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by sayso: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by onatisi(m): 5:38am On Jul 29, 2022
posty56:
effect of Peter obi cheesy,hehe , APC and PDP won't know what will hit them next year
it seems peter obi entry into the presidential race has changed many things, i won't be surprised if we witness a very very high turnout in the next presidential election, it will be stupid and foolish for any political party to overlook and underestimate peter obi effect in the next coming presidential elections,provided these figures from inec are correct.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Was it not Atiku that said "it will take a miracle for LP to emerge winner, in this presidential race'' well we are men of faith and we believe in miracle. Be OBIdient & Yus-ful
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by arantess: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:

Power to the people
North 2023

Ramblings of a rabid dog
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Grandemperor(m): 5:58am On Jul 29, 2022
So, which ones are the youths because the 18-34 years group goes beyond 26-29 years depicted by the UN as the Youth? Nigerians and agitprop, always stoking wahala.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by skywalker240(m): 6:06am On Jul 29, 2022
mbahdi:
May the eyes of those planning to vote apc again go blind before 2023 so there wunt know their polling unit.afliction will never rise d second time
AMEN AND AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.