Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC (23218 Views)

How Three Regions Account For 71% Of Nigeria Economy / 2023: 40% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Students: INEC / Oshiomhole: Most Governors Who Messed Up Since 1999 Are Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by rippa(m): 6:43am On Jul 29, 2022
ebexofficial:
This is normal as those clocking 18+ after last election are definitely youths, what else do you expect?
grin grin
What of me dat just clocked 30 and just registered for the first time because of Obi?
I never believed this country can be better again until Obi gave me hope to believe.
71% of 11million is 7.8million.
So u are saying the 7.8million are just the people that clocked 18? grin
Make campaign start
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by ultim: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Killermamba: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerian youths are wiser than IPOB bingos ..

They’re well prepared for Ekpa and IPOB youths calling them zoo..

Delta is giving me joy.. Kano too and kaduna ..

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

East and south.. giving me joy Altogether

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

IPOB and their bingos can keep cursing online .. Na dia trait from beginning

Power to the people
North 2023

They can keep liking their post... is always different offline

Only a fool will still want to vote APC or PDP to power, a party that has kept our students out of school for years, terrorist on rampage, naira is now alteredly useless, from 280 to 710. Any youth claiming to be a student but still support agbado or athieftku is an empty brain mumu
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by nnamdi640: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Inec has an hidden agenda to ring the election for some people. So many people information were deleted from their data base. I was thinking that my pvc was valid until I try to do transfer before I noticed that my name and all my information is not in the system. The inec official told me to go for a new registration and the new registration will end Sunday, the crowd alone on those places are not funny. The way it stand, I may not vote. I call on Nigerians and the leaders to plead with inec to extend the registration and make it online registration. The physical registration is making the process to be slow. Please if you know you register during 2011 check your status on their portal and check whether your pvc is still valid. Am totally disappointed by what inec has done, how will my information be deleted on their data base, so many people are facing such issue.

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by mrsage(m): 7:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Good news
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Ilajesaint: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Finally, the youths are reasoning beyond bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Cantonese: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Odin13:
Nigerian youths are wiser than IPOB bingos ..

They’re well prepared for Ekpa and IPOB youths calling them zoo..

Delta is giving me joy.. Kano too and kaduna ..

By the Ekpa bingos wake to reality .. Na to start bombing out their region out of existence

East and south.. giving me joy Altogether

From the north to south , from east to west .. they keep decamping to pdp .. to make a united statement

IPOB and their bingos can keep cursing online .. Na dia trait from beginning

Power to the people
North 2023

They can keep liking their post... is always different offline

At least bingos are better than rats. Rats breed very fast and are very destructive. That's where the entire nation is today, with rats all over the place, messing up everything, everywhere and leaving a very disgusting trail of misery, poverty and sorrow. The north is the most affected.

From the North to the South, from the East to the West, they keep asking for change from the old brigade from hell, who have impoverished the nation and made certain youths to fail in critical thinking.

Power to the people.
Obi 2023.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Too bad even the youngest of the 3 leading candidates, Obi is not even in youth category. Look well, Obi has grey hairs all over his skin but he is using money to keep looking younger. This country must have been renamed Nigeria after it's original name Scameria was deemed too scary.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2022
domDva:
Before election they will pay ASSU and strike will be called off, students that registered in their current locations will be disenfranchised. That’s the game APC will play. Mark this comment
they can’t be smarter than the youth
If we resume school before election,nah to go home a week to election be that
Good social media will be an awareness

1 Like

Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by HRMK: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2022
the youths have woken up from their slumber!that is good!!
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by philipobiz: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2022
ebexofficial:
This is normal as those clocking 18+ after last election are definitely youths, what else do you expect?
It's not normal. 71% is to high to fit your expectation
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Greenbirth: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Shut up ,nothing go happen.............
E be like say you have mental issues. Mumu.
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by t2luv1: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
rippa:

grin grin
What of me dat just clocked 30 and just registered for the first time because of Obi?
I never believed this country can be better again until Obi gave me hope to believe.
71% of 11million is 7.8million.
So u are saying the 7.8million are just the people that clocked 18? grin
Make campaign start

"YES WE CAN"
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by Allisgud: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Inec should still exstend the registration,more people are yet to vote
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why won't dey when this old men want to destroy the nation complete coz the youth kept quiet

Not this time again
Re: 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC by leesin: 2:48am On Aug 03, 2022
Pelosi's husband dumps Nvidia stock as House eyes chip bill
By Noel Randewich

2 minute read
NVIDIA logo shown at SIGGRAPH 2017
Inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States
NVIDIA logo shown at SIGGRAPH 2017

1/2
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi arrives with her husband Paul Pelosi during the inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th President of the United States on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol in Washington, U.S., January 20, 2021. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst/Pool

July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband sold his shares of chipmaker Nvidia (NVDA.O) on Tuesday, days before the House is expected to consider legislation providing subsidies and tax credits worth over $70 billion to boost the U.S. semiconductor industry.

In a periodic transaction report, the senior Democrat disclosed that her husband, financier Paul Pelosi, sold 25,000 shares of Nvidia for about $4.1 million, ending up with a loss of $341,365.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them / Hundreds Flee As Boko Haram Guns Down Villagers In Yobe / Xenophobia: S/Africa Proposes Cultural Exchange Programme With Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.