Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,595 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs (23996 Views)

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by RealEzee(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2022
grin but BAT said he will continue from where buhari stopped ,abi no b so ?

Sapa pro max loading ......45%

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Arutan: 11:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:
Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs To Be Proud Of APC Candidate (Video)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gwg.ng/2022/07/29/dont-judge-tinubu-with-buharis-failure-mr-jollof-urges-celebs-to-be-proud-of-apc-candidate-video/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=dont-judge-tinubu-with-buharis-failure-mr-jollof-urges-celebs-to-be-proud-of-apc-candidate-video&amp

Buhari Government is a complete write off and a great disaster but Tinubu govt will be the best in the history of this nation. Christians know nothing and they are blindly following Obi out of a complete dogma. Obi was sold by a tribe to us in order to achieve domination. They want Obi so that they can take over other peoples lands and assets. Obi is a tribal and religious candidate being planted and marketed to destroy the rest of the tribes and religion in Nigeria. Obi is nothing so long his supporters remain intolerant and keeps disrespecting other candidates with so much insults. Their insults is turning minds away from Obi and making people think deeply about giving further support to such candidate. They insult Tinubu along with the yoruba race at every time. For What
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by odomanis: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2022
Racoon:
Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs To Be Proud Of APC Candidate (Video)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gwg.ng/2022/07/29/dont-judge-tinubu-with-buharis-failure-mr-jollof-urges-celebs-to-be-proud-of-apc-candidate-video/%3futm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=dont-judge-tinubu-with-buharis-failure-mr-jollof-urges-celebs-to-be-proud-of-apc-candidate-video&amp

So Mr.Jollof could not sell his candidate without mentioning Peter Obi ? He mentioned Obi for about 4 times in one post and didn't even mention any other candidate. That alone says so much about how Obi is the man to beat.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by leokid866: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Hizzy:

Guy are you living in Nigeria or America,
because Buhari failed in all the sectors
Educational Sector
Power sector
Health sector
Security
Economy guy you're not living in Nigeria how much is a bag of beans and rice 2014 and how much now
A lot of the high price we face is based on security issues which I have already admitted to and inflation which is currently happening on a global scale as ND beyond the government control.....as for education the major reason ASUU is on strike is not because the government does not want to pay but because of the mode of payment ....ASUU wants to use its own system while the government wants to use theirs, but systems have their benefit and faults but to put the blame soely on government is irresponsible thinking......as for electricity considering the complete and destructive way the electricity sector was unbundle in 2013 I'll say this government has tried their best with what they were left with and created easier access to metering.......and remove health from that list because this government has supported the health sector strongly on all levels.....and it's easy to blame the government for everything but what about you the citizens? Ask yourself how many Nigerians pay tax? Out of a population of 200 million only less than 50 million pay tax but all of you want to be living lavida loca ....... tongue
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Wardstunna22(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2022
Jollof needs Psychological evaluation no be I’m fault. I know an aged parent at 86 who was telling me how Buhari would operate in 2015 I was telling the streets what was to become they shut me up as them the self imposed older generation know better today they are left with next to no food on their plates. On my last visit to one of them he told me he is sorry for his choice of words that I should tell him who to vote in 2023 say no be age be foresight. Jollof am sorry for you hungry man it’s good for you to eat but eating with an impaired judgment is worse than starvation. Glutton…

1 Like

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by leokid866: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Babaken:
My stand is that Tinubu influence the propaganda against Jonathan during 2015 election mostly in Lagos to the extent of using his thugs to threaten the life of people in Lagos that will vote against APC
His online urchins are busy online tarnishing the image of Jonathan.
you mean Tinubu and Buhari did not have propaganda run against them? Or you were not present in 2014 when the APC was formed and 2019 when he was running for reelection?.....
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by goodconsience77: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2022
leokid866:
you obviously don't understand world economics which is why you are stating this......America is currently going through a recession even though they are hiding it......to pass through more smoothly they strengthen their currency by hiking interest rate which is bad news for other countries dependent on the dollar, countries like Nigeria cause what it means is the Naira will be weaker when compared. And Nigeria could have easily avoided this if our export was exceeding our imports......but under the 16 years of pdp nothing was done to support our oil industry and Jona personally withdrew the refinery license that Yaradua gave to Dangote based on biased and only gave it back to draw the north closer in 2011, after seizing the license Dangote wanted to buy the port Harcourt refinery and turn it around but your darling Jona said no and made sure the deal died.......Let's not forget the entire world is facing a global inflation problem, the Russian Ukraine war is there, corona was there...... Buharis government has faced a lot of problems beyond it's control and still manage to keep things together.......please tell me what problems Jona faced that kept him from revamping our oil sector and put Diezani in a position that she has refused to come back home?
Mr man safe urself this long epistle of ur obsession for failure in tinubu and buhari. Any economy that doesn't transform to good standard of living is trashed. Do u know the price of crude oil has increased and naira Is going down instead of going up.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by leokid866: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2022
lexy2014:

Who is your incoming president? Has any election been conducted?

You said Jonathan failed everywhere. My question is name the areas you say Jonathan failed which buhari succeeded?

How is one bridge "everywhere"? How is one bridge the same thing as "areas"?

What has the security situation starting in Obasanjo administration 23years got to do with buharis failure of today? What did buhari promise and what are his constitutional duties as president?

What has Jonathans performance got to do with atiku? If you say Jonathan failed, how will you qualify buhari?
The bridge was just a sample......so you know how things are going.....and I brought up the security situation under Obj so you know that no be today.....for 16 years the problem ran and evolved into what it is today.........so when you share the blame share it with sense.
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Franking: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2022
Let's judge him by his false age and false certificates.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Izzydeprince: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2022
The guy is simply begging for attention alias stomach infrastructure.
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by NavasBit: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Good. I love this post. Tinubu for president is sure odd. 1.05. He is going to win with more than 7m vote. Take it or hug transformer
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Franking: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
leokid866:
The bridge was just a sample......so you know how things are going.....and I brought up the security situation under Obj so you know that no be today.....for 16 years the problem ran and evolved into what it is today.........so when you share the blame share it with sense.

U need a share of sense. U are blinded by arrogance and ignorance.
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by 989900: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
1. Obi is better than Tinubu (using all yardsticks available i.e. age, health, education, morals, verifiability, etc.), if you disagree, mention 3 aspects that makes Tinubu the better man for the job.

2. The cockeyed simpleton championing Tinubu didn't state anything based on comparative facts and figures.

3. Tinubu is the acclaimed national leader of
the APC that has totally destroyed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by fredoooooo: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nacdem sabi, BATSHETTIMA23
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by 7arrows: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Viscuz:
Hungry son of Delta . After kneeling down for Tinubu with Jowe abi.

Mad man

Mr. Man u must be mad and high on cheap drugs. After supporting someone and imposing him on us, now you are saying he shouldn't be judged. He openly asked us to support him because he felt he's the man for the job. Underground arrangement to be the next president abi. Anyway e go shock am and all of una wen dey support 87 years old man to rule over us. TURN BY TURN NO BE UNA FAULT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by leokid866: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Franking:

U need a share of sense. U are blinded by arrogance and ignorance.
says the guy that only wants to focus on today......
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Babaken(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
leokid866:
you mean Tinubu and Buhari did not have propaganda run against them? Or you were not present in 2014 when the APC was formed and 2019 when he was running for reelection?.....
I have forgotten please remind me.
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by leokid866: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
goodconsience77:
Mr man safe urself this long epistle of ur obsession for failure in tinubu and buhari. Any economy that doesn't transform to good standard of living is trashed. Do u know the price of crude oil has increased and naira Is going down instead of going up.
lol ask yourself when did crude oil price start to rise......Ill wait.....when you get the answer for that ask yourself what pdp did for sixteen years to help our oil sector in a crash in value that you now want to hold Buhari for in eight years.......I'll wait.
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by 7arrows: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

There's a saying that goes " Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are" Tinubu is a friend to the skinny skeletal dullard from Daura, he brought the fool and forced it on Nigerians. There's no way Tinubu will be better than the dullarrd, but I can tell you authoritatively and convincingly that Tinubu will be worst if elected unfortunately. God forbid BAT thing.

Very true bro. God forbid such a man on us. Mr. Selfish INTEREST.
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Electorate: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
naija4life247:
Tinubu helped Buhari and Judas Osinbajo to find jobs. Will he also help them to do the job? That your uncle that used his connections to help you get a job, is he also helping you to do the job?

If Buhari was competent enough for the job we wont find ourselves in this huge mess. So, Tinubu did not do his job well...instead he gave Nigeria a disaster and now want to complete the calamity, God forbid.

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
leokid866:
A lot of the high price we face is based on security issues which I have already admitted to and inflation which is currently happening on a global scale as ND beyond the government control.....as for education the major reason ASUU is on strike is not because the government does not want to pay but because of the mode of payment ....ASUU wants to use its own system while the government wants to use theirs, but systems have their benefit and faults but to put the blame soely on government is irresponsible thinking......as for electricity considering the complete and destructive way the electricity sector was unbundle in 2013 I'll say this government has tried their best with what they were left with and created easier access to metering.......and remove health from that list because this government has supported the health sector strongly on all levels.....and it's easy to blame the government for everything but what about you the citizens? Ask yourself how many Nigerians pay tax? Out of a population of 200 million only less than 50 million pay tax but all of you want to be living lavida loca ....... tongue
Oga this present government has failed us
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Elliotg: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Obasanjo felt the moral burden for helping Jonathan into power, thus he constantly wrote letters to advise or lambast his leadership style. But no time did Tinubu find it pertinent to advise Buhari, or sympathised with the masses who bore the brunt of his suppose Change candidate despite glaring reasons to do so. Tinubu's actions and inactions have shown him as a very greedy, wicked and evil man who places his ambition over anything else: not friendship, not religious nor ethnic ties. The Yorubas may regret once again their choices if Tinubu finds his way to that office. Just as the north is learning their lessons for choosing their son over a less evil choice. Tinubu may not protect your lives from the harsh economic collapse, nor from those killers just as Buhari is not protecting the north. And if Tinubu fails to protect your lives, that will spell doom for you all. Tinubu may not protect those of you who are Christians in Yoruba. His ambition is above your ethnic or any other ties. The man is too greedy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by leokid866: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Babaken:
I have forgotten please remind me.
stay forgetful.......it's the way of the ignorant man...... cheesy
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by leokid866: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hizzy:

Oga this present government has failed us
has failed you......mention yourself......
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Elliotg: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Electorate:

If Buhari was competent enough for the job we wont find ourselves in this huge mess. So, Tinubu did not do his job well...instead he gave Nigeria a disaster and now want to complete the calamity, God forbid.
At no time did he public speak for the masses and lambasted the govt for their poor performances. Tinubu is a very greedy bat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by harsysky(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
diadem10:

Says the akpu head typing this trash from Tinubu's Lagos. You dey ment? Heck Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos.

Mr Jollof said the right thing. Tinubu isn't your president. Sink that into your skull. If you want to judge Tinubu, judge him by his Lagos performance.

Mumu! Tinubu's Lagos kor. So Lagos wasn't there before Tinubu, or you no just get sense. Just like saying Abraham Lincoln's America. Get sense naa

1 Like

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by 7arrows: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=115184471][/quote]

You are very correct. In short you know them very well. Come to rhapsody for a cold HEINEKEN on me.
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Doxa35(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
I need to see this guy first because he need better slap

1 Like

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by Abujason: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Very nonsense talk. Who should we blame if not him that promoted the dunce as more brilliant than Einstein, that One Naira will equal $1, that we will have a much more improved security, that our economy will be more improved, that university graduates will now find jobs after graduation, that we will have steady light. Who told Nigerians that GEJ was a failure and incompetent just to sell this incompetent broom waving dunce as magical and an over-performer? Just answer me, you idiot. Because you are one of the anywhere belle face crew interested in perpetuating Nigerias current difficulties by foisting a Buhari ProMax should not mean the rest of us will buy your nonsense talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by ekenetheorg(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
naija4life247:
Tinubu helped Buhari and Judas Osinbajo to find jobs. Will he also help them to do the job? That your uncle that used his connections to help you get a job, is he also helping you to do the job?

But that uncle is praising you, saying you are doing a good job, when in fact, you are a total failure. In fact that uncle hopes to continue in your footsteps once you are done with your tenure. He sees no reason to say you are not doing well, and will continue from where you stopped. He's not promising a change in direction, or proposing a new way of doing things. He's not saying that this boy I gave a job did badly.

See? Your Uncle is not going to be any better than you
Re: Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs by franxalive(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ttalk:
The hate is just too much. Obidients are too bitter because their failure is imminent

YOU SEEM DELUDED... SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandits Release 23 Remaining Kaduna Train Attack Victims / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Ex-Governors Of Lagos State: Photos / Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.