Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. (2605 Views)

Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Fellow Nairaland Buharist In Lagos, Please Where Do We Celebrate Our Victory / Between An Old Buharist And The New Buharideens By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by richmond500: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2022
richie240:
I laff.
You "love Igbo but hate Ipob"?
So u nor know say the average Igbo.person either belongs to, supports or (at worst) have sympathy for Ipob?

If u want to test it, u create a thread against Ipob or say anything against them/KANU and see their rxn.

Nigeria of today don pass d liberalism wey u dey preach brah!
cool

my hatred for Ipob wont cloud my judgement when it comes to politics.

I no get strength to argue, lets just hope things getting better for we country.
I switched to PO cos APC didnt give me the candidate i was hoping for, i have never recieved any thing from that party sef, i just support them due to personal convictions

1 Like

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
region that i love to hate?
This is why i said my comments wasnt for u.

let me come down to the lowest level, though i doubt u could still understand me cos ur IQ is not even on par with that of a lizard.

Now, i never hated igbo, i only hate ipob.

I'll like to end it here, if i explain further, u might find it difficult to comprehend

Say no more, I am aware of the r.etarded thing you want to say. cry

Save it for your fellow Yaba left inmates.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by richmond500: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

[/b]

Say no more, I am aware of the r.etarded thing you want to say. cry

Save it for your fellow Yaba left inmates.

i should say no more cos u now understood the message lolz.
and i was thinking of adding fee more words, but good a thing you asked me to stop as this is the height of your understanding.

i couldnt believed u even suggested yabaleft inmates to hear the rest as it will be ambigious for you.

i really had migraines coming so low to rack that coconut shell you call head

1 Like

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by 206oladiran: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Please vote PO on the national level and vote APC in the state polls. I may vote PDP in my state too. We both want the best, a strong national level politics will save our lives first before anything.Please vote PO on the national level and vote APC in the state polls. I may vote PDP in my state too. We both want the best, a strong national level politics will save our lives first before anything....

1 Like

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by 3ple9iner: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:

i am still an APC supporter in state politics.

To me, its always Nigeria before party

You just contradicted your self here. If to you it is Nigeria before party, you wouldn't support APC or any other political party.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by richmond500: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
3ple9iner:

You just contradicted your self here. If to you it is Nigeria before party, you wouldn't support APC or any other political party.
you should first ask me who is the governorship candidate for APC and PDP in my state.
i might support anyone depending on the individuality of the said candidate and comparing him to the other candidate
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by 3ple9iner: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
you should first ask me who is the governorship candidate for APC and PDP in my state.
i might support anyone depending on the individuality of the said candidate and comparing him to the other candidate
Lol who is the governorship candidate in your state
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by techWriter3: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mannabgqrills no longer frequent Nairaland, because he understands that his daddy politicians don cast

1 Like

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by IamAtikulate: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's no longer a party affairs. It's now about rescuing the nation.

I'll vote for Peter Obi at the general election and APC candidates at the state level.

Nothing for PDP this time.

1 Like

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by maybet081: 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
my hatred for Ipob wont cloud my judgement when it comes to politics.

I no get strength to argue, lets just hope things getting better for we country.
I switched to PO cos APC didnt give me the candidate i was hoping for, i have never recieved any thing from that party sef, i just support them due to personal convictions
you are a patriot sir.
We move.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Elliotg: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
we are all sentimental when it comes to tribe but i have my limit when it comes to tribal politics.

My quest for a better Nigeria far suppasses my tribal bigotry.
BTW, neither Atiku, Tinubu or PO is my ijaw, so let me make my choice using my head
So, binaowei, ari izon ki tubou ki ini bibi aki Buhari tongou tua tutu tima bou alafai kurai tü sei. Ari mbali, kimi owei. You no try. I am disappointed at you,mehn.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Tingotoe: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Am i stupid to jump from frying pan into fire? Hell no! Peter Obi is equally as incompetent as Tinubu and Atiku. Obidient? Not me

1 Like

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Shevchenkko: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Cyynthia:
Nice Same thing with me.. I was supporting Osibanjo but he was rigged out, check my previous threads for confirmation...

I can't support Tinubu, he's too stained to rule Nigeria...

God bless all OBIdient citizens
You're blessed and if you ain't married yet, God will pair you with a wonderful husband
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Spy360(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
i think its individual preference though.
I am not against Tinubu cos of age but because there are so many irregularities surrounding him.
Nigeria is not a PLC, telling us he wants to be president cos its his ambition (whatever the ambition may be) and cos its his turn doesn't sit well with me.
i judge a candidate from what they say and not what others say about them, u might hate me but i still love Buhari despite everything he's going through cos i still see him as an honest individual who finds himself in an unlucky situation.
Tinubu and Atiku havent said or done anything to earn my support
If Buhari was honest he would have accepted that he is incompetent and resigned.

His insistence on ruling and plunging Nigeria into more mess is worse than whatever he has to say.

I tell you, he would be held to high esteem if he resigns today.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by eunisam: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
All I can say is congratulations! You made a right decision. we are looking forward to see your colleagues borrow a green leaf from you.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Omoslim26: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
APC just did alot damage to themselves, no candidate would have match Osinbajo popularity.
Tinubu dollar deh choke

If your problem is that occultic destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe ipob,you don't have problem bcus you are not alone,even True Nwafors do not support such destructive oppressive groups like ipob.
Welcome on board and make sure you are Obidient to the call undecided
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
richmond500:
i should say no more cos u now understood the message lolz.
and i was thinking of adding fee more words, but good a thing you asked me to stop as this is the height of your understanding.

i couldnt believed u even suggested yabaleft inmates to hear the rest as it will be ambigious for you.

i really had migraines coming so low to rack. that coconut shell you call head

Your i.mbecilic rants being ambiguous to me is not abnormal.

Because, normally, the rants of slowpokes are always ambiguous.

Only their fellow mentally deranged associates understand them.

See you again when the psychiatrist doctor discharge you.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by GoooodHardDick: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Your i.mbecilic rants being ambiguous to me is not abnormal.

Because, normally, the rants of slowpokes are always ambiguous.

Only their fellow mentally deranged associates understand them.

See you again when the psychiatrist doctor discharge you.

Are you sure you're okay? Like what is wrong with you? Will only your vote make Obi president? Stop this stupidity!

I am from Edo State and we're all massively supporting peter Obi come 2023!!! OBI needs as Many vote as possible to emerge Victoriously. Congratulate and welcome others When they've decided to see the light and support Obi with their vote and not insulting them!!!!!!
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by emetisuccess(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Obediently and obecentric we move. We Akwa ibomite are obediently useful. All of us. I mean, everything and everybody. Thanks. I came in peace.
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Lovelive: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Richmond500, a very great congratulations; you are verily welcome to the blessed camp.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures...

colorsofrainbow:
Congratulations to Richmond500 and many more agbado cassava urchins that will join him soon.
Welcome onboard as we rescue Nigeria!

Congratulations once more cool
Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Lovelive: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
My sincere wishes and love to you too. My messages to Richmond500 is for you too.

Bless your heart !

Me and I remain Obidient without structures.... .

Cyynthia:
Nice Same thing with me.. I was supporting Osibanjo but he was rigged out, check my previous threads for confirmation...

1 Like

Re: A Well-known Nairaland Buharist Has Finally Chosen To Be OBIDIENT. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Cyynthia:

God bless you too. May good things always come to you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

102-yr-old Man To Return Home After Meeting Obi In Canada (video) / Peter Obi Oyo State Rally A Big Flop / Odein Ajumogobia - Rivers State Ministerial Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.