Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! (2539 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Lamidi Apapa Was Not Installed By Appeal Court. Ignore Mischief Makers / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2023
Let’s face it and say it the way it is. I was discussing with group of people yesterday on the recent incident on lamidi apapa at the court.

My guy told me if lamidi apapa was a northerner, obidients won’t pull that stunt they did to apapa at the court. How true is this statement?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by zoedew: 8:51am On May 18, 2023
It would have stung them! The typical Yoruba takes his time to return a missive from the enemy! Saraki who called Osinbajo a “mere Commissioner” knows how far he has come since he made that derogatory comment about the Vice-President years back. By the way, they underestimate and scoff at curses (both default and pronounced) and is reason the success they achieve per time is cursed success. They lack understanding of the difference between good success and cursed success.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Chidyka: 8:51am On May 18, 2023
Sometimes I wonder the type or specie of human beings we have in this country, the kind of brain in their heads.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Jones4190(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2023
you no the no fit try what they did to Apapa yesterday to a northerner, a northerner would have go there with his own gang

4 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by doggedfighter(f): 8:55am On May 18, 2023
If Lamidi Apapa were to be a Northerner of that age, he he would have carried himself with more dignity.

An old Northerner even though bribed with 100 billion would have been calculative and subtle with his moves.

Even the younger man spotting his own small white beards following him around is a clown and should be sacked by Apampa and replaced with an intelligent person.

Apampa displayed low level gutter moves !

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Eastlandx: 8:55am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:
Let’s face it and say it the way it is. I was discussing with group of people yesterday on the recent incident on lamidi apapa at the court.

My guy told me if lamidi apapa was a northerner, obidients won’t pull that stunt they did to apapa at the court. How true is this statement?
If Apapa was a Northerner,He would have respect his Old age and wouldn't have been so Tribalistic to Collect Bribe from Tinubu(his fellow yoruba man) in order to Hijack LP and Sabotage our Court Case.

Every one that is doing this with Apapa are all Yorubas.
Very tribalistic set of people

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Dreal1247: 8:57am On May 18, 2023
It is not a question of Obedients but it is an issue of Nigerians that are fed up with shambolic manipulations by the ruling class which has kept the country grossly indebted and backward. When you hear what some of the youths are discussing, you will understand that everyone must thread with caution. The elder brother of ENDSARS may be busy with pressup waiting for the right opportunity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Okwyjesus(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:

More will still come if he don't respect himself. Why is majority of the people dividing labour party from inside SW.

Why do SW liking tribal bigotry in offices, in churches and everywhere they go.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by DMerciful(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2023
Why are you guys always tribalistic?
Islandboi:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by onumadu: 9:01am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:

Northerners are far more stable, honest, and honorable.
In Nigeria, only the North and the East are like that.
Every Nigerian knows it.

Meanwhile spot the difference! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2023
Eastlandx:

If Apapa was a Northerner,He would have respect his Old age and wouldn't have been so Tribalistic to Collect Bribe from Tinubu(his fellow yoruba man) in order to Hijack LP and Sabotage our Court Case.

Every one that is doing this with Apapa are all Yorubas.
Very tribalistic set of people
Lies. It’s not only Yorubas. How are they tribalistic? I am Igbo and I respect Yorubas a lot.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2023
Okwyjesus:

More will still come if he don't respect himself. Why is majority of the people dividing labour party from inside from SW.

Why do SW liking tribal bigotry in offices, in churches and everywhere they go.
How is he dividing the party he has been part of for more than 21 years ?

8 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by suxkill: 9:10am On May 18, 2023
Name one northerner that has misbehaved towards obedient movement and I'll mention two northerners that has collected wotowoto like your Vabalawo Shairman collect yesterday.

If that native shabalawo no respect himself on Friday and act his age,na him head we go break.

Call him and tell him if you have your Shairman's number

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2023
DMerciful:
Why are you guys always tribalistic?
What’s tribalistic there?
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Ireportlive: 9:11am On May 18, 2023
Northerners won't leave their man to such embarrassing situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by mrvitalis(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:

You think obidients are cowards like you ...they dragged Kwankwaso when he insulted obi n obidients dragged the living hell out of him

You think that they are like you that kwankwaso insulted Tinubu n you couldn't do anything ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

You think obidients are cowards like you ...they dragged Kwankwaso when he insulted obi n obidients dragged the living hell out of him

You think that they are like you that kwankwaso insulted Tinubu n you couldn't do anything ?
Dude, I’m Igbo. So what does dragging kwankwaso changed? Show me screenshot where they dragged him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by doggedfighter(f): 9:20am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:
How is he dividing the party he has been part of for more than 21 years ?

It's only a foolish and shameless father that will team up with outsiders to fight a child that he's nurtured for 21 years simply because that child became more successful.

A feat he as a father couldn't perform.

6 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by homosapien(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2023
onumadu:

Northerners are far more stable, honest, and honorable.
In Nigeria, only the North and the East are like that.
Every Nigerian knows it.

Meanwhile spot the difference! grin

You are joking right, especially the East part. Ordinary ugbka I bought in Onitsha, na leave full am, akpu inside bread and you are telling me about Igbo and honesty. Let your conscience judge you!!! Anuofia

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by MXrep: 9:25am On May 18, 2023
Cowards are now trying to drag the north into their mess. Northerners are not political rascals.
We are at war with Yoruba political rascals - Iwuanyawu
We need to be as mad as they are - Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by MXrep: 9:26am On May 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

These cowards take the north as god. Let north misbehave nah. No be we pursue fulani herders and confined them to Benue?

7 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Goodday90(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2023
MXrep:

These cowards take the north as god. Let north misbehave nah. No be we pursue fulani herders and confined them to Benue?
Northern Muslims are a sort of gods to the average Yoruba Muslims
They sight the moon for them,lead them in Islam
The northerners always dictate when the Yoruba Muslims will celebrate salah

5 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by MasterJayJay: 9:37am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:

Only slaves of Fulani will believe the statement.
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by haffaze777(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2023
Nyamuri fear Aboki Dan they fear God,no be Aboki waste 3 million people?no be Aboki put nnamdiot Kanu for prison?

5 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Only slaves of Fulani will believe the statement.
why are you guys so tribalistic?
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Islandboi(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

It's only a foolish and shameless father that will team up with outsiders to fight a child that he's nurtured for 21 years simply because that child became more successful.

A feat he as a father couldn't perform.
Taah shut up. Why did obi not contest under apga?

1 Like

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by Couldntfigurean: 9:55am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:
Yoruba Muslims
Always disguising

2 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by MasterJayJay: 10:04am On May 18, 2023
Islandboi:

You posted nonsense topic and calling others tribalistic.

Is Labour party made up of only Igbo people?

Get sense!!

3 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by suxkill: 10:10am On May 18, 2023
haffaze777:
Nyamuri fear Aboki Dan they fear God,no be Aboki waste 3 million people?no be Aboki put nnamdiot Kanu for prison?

If you are an aboki may thunder fire you there.

Even your papa know say Igbos/nyamuri no dey fear gworo chewing maga like you.

Keyboard warriors just dey cause nuisance for faceless forums

2 Likes

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by FoolaniHellman: 10:39am On May 18, 2023
So a time would come Igbos would call Northerners reasonable and defend them?

Chai igbos too suffer, today they abuse Northerners, next tomorrow they are forced and cohess to go back to their vomit and eat it just to spite Yorubas!

See them up there, all defensive of North they've being taunting and abusing for the past 16 yrs grin cheesy

What God can not do does not exist!

They shall want to be President of the Zoo at all Cost but this tribe forgot that its beyond them embarassed if you like defend North from now till eternity, an average Northerners would never trust a hairy chimpanzee over Omoluabi.. Take that home Cry Cry babies

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by obi4eze(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2023
Chidyka:
Sometimes I wonder the type or specie of human beings we have in this country, the kind of brain in their heads.

The thing tire me. People that just live suffering and chains.
Re: If Lamidi Apapa Was A Northerner, Obidients Would Not Have Pull That Stunt! by OfoIgbo: 10:44am On May 18, 2023
zoedew:
It would have stung them! The typical Yoruba takes his time to return a missive from the enemy! Saraki who called Osinbajo a “mere Commissioner” knows how far he has come since he made that derogatory comment about the Vice-President years back. By the way, they underestimate and scoff at curses (both default and pronounced) and is reason the success they achieve per time is cursed success. They lack understanding of the difference between good success and cursed success.

Igbos constitute up to 30% of Obidients.

This same Igbos killed the Sardauna of Sokoto and the northern prime minister of Nigeria, for their nepotism in dealing with national issues, let alone a northern upstart in the mould of Apapa.

Igbos fear no one.
That is why the Fulanis are scared shitless of an Igbo presidency because they know it is only the Igbo that will call a spade a spade and treat any fvck-up decisively and aggresively. There will be no sacred cows.

You think if there were enough Igbo obidients in yesterday's court proceedings, that Apapa would have made it out there alive? They would have roasted him alive and thrown his ashes all around the PEPT premises.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Lived In A 90% Muslim Country And They Do Not Impound Alchoholic Drinks / E F C C Arrests Ayo Fayose, Impeached Ekiti State Governor / 8 Days From Abroad But Got Killed By One Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.