Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Rooftop Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rooftop Sex (516 Views)

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rooftop Sex by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2022
They’d finally given into one another last night as the rooftop party wound down. Her pussy clenched as she reimagined the scene. She could still feel the cold, rough brick of the building’s edge pressing into her stomach as he drove into her from behind.

One minute they’d been talking in a little alcove away from the others, and the next her cute little sundress was up around her waist. It’d all happened so fast. A few guests had stayed over, but now they were gone, leaving the pair all alone in the fresh morning light as London busied itself below them.

“Party was great.” He smiled, brightening up his entire face. The sunlight glistened off his honey-blond curls. “Thanks for the tea.” He lifted the mug up with an adorable nod. His jeans were slung low on his hips, accentuating his tapered waist beneath a white V-neck shirt.

“It was the least I could do. Sleeping outside must’ve been rough.”

“Nah, I used to go winter camping with my mates from uni.” He took another sip of tea. “Last night was a dream compared to that.”

Her cheeks flushed. A smirk pulled at the corner of his mouth. Warmth spread through her lower back as his large hand splayed against it, rubbing softly before pulling her closer. Her pulse threaded. She wasn’t sure what was happening, but she didn’t want a moment of it to stop.

“I could go for some breakfast, though.” He whispered just before his gaze travelled down and back up her body. His tongue rested teasingly between his teeth. Even after their tryst, he was still aching to have her.

Her stomach did a somersault, and she was painfully aware that all she wore under her.......click here for full story

(1) (Reply)

Bedrooms Sex / Buying Pi @350 Per Pi / Beautiful Lady Whines And Twerks So Hard On Social Media - Guys Are In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.