Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) (106135 Views)

Quarantined And Chillin In Our Pjs" Boobs Movement Chioma Put Her Breasts Out / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Almost all of us have been quarantined for the past couple of weeks or days.

Jeremy Cohen noticed a girl dancing on the roof of a building next to his own house in Brooklyn.

See videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpB3lloDD_U

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-DGTwiDA_b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Moment later, Jeremy opened his window and waved at her, she waved back.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Tori⁠, the girl dancing on the roof.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Jeremy fell in love at sight, he picked his drone, attached a piece of paper to it with his number and sent it flying to Tori.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Tori was surprised seeing the drone flying towards her.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Moments later, Tori threw a text.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2020
The next day, Jeremy decided to ask her out.

However, Tori wondered how that would work.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by tillaman(m): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Damn this is like the coolest thing I have read in a long time!!!
Jeremy and Tori you guys just lifted my spirit
And Tori is drop dead gorgeous!!
I hope she makes full recovery though so they can finally violate their bodies

Explorers max respect bro

310 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:28am On Mar 31, 2020
30 minutes before the date, Jeremy and Tori’s roommate organized the whole thing.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by amiibaby(f): 4:28am On Mar 31, 2020
So romantic

14 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 31, 2020
This is beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy

Corona banging activated grin grin

If you know you know grin grin

The next move after all have been said and done is for the guy to order for 1 cartons of condoms grin

Yeyy!!!! Who slap me?

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Date on the Rooftop.

Jeremy sat in his balcony and Tori on the roof, following the rules of social distancing.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Eriggs: 4:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Cute and wonderful story of Love

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:31am On Mar 31, 2020
“I told her she looked beautiful. So we got on FaceTime and ate our matching organic, microwaved single dinners together.”

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Jeremy told his friends that everything is going great.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Eriggs: 4:33am On Mar 31, 2020
I love this Romantic drone story

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:36am On Mar 31, 2020
Part 2.

Days later, Jeremy decided to meet Tori but still observing the social distance rule.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 31, 2020
How i wish I'm in self isolation with ishilove
I can imagine grin

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Jeremy inflated a plastic bubble for his date because he cares about social distancing.

Jeremy then went rolled to meet Tori in front of her building

He even brought Tori flowers and hand sanitizer.

But he couldn’t give the gifts to her because he was in a plastic bubble.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Her reaction was priceless.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:42am On Mar 31, 2020
They went for a stroll around New York…

…and had a lot of fun.

......Suddenly, a police car pulled up.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by mascot87(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Now this is what I call "Romantic"
I guess we Nigerian guys have a lot to learn from the white dudes to make the lady that deserves our special treatment special.

Following oga Explorer

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:43am On Mar 31, 2020
The officers recognized Jeremy from the news, part 1 went viral.

The officers even took shots with them.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:44am On Mar 31, 2020
The date was a success.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by jeff1607(m): 4:51am On Mar 31, 2020
work in my country called Nigeria?

Hell no

231 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by mascot87(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Our naija police may probably fire some shot. I mean the illiterate among them

375 Likes 22 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Allexey(f): 5:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm..love

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by konkonbilo(m): 5:03am On Mar 31, 2020
See how simple things went, if na naija the ladies will always make it complicated..

428 Likes 19 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Petyprincess(f): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2020
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Oyibo and Love.

Down here, every girl see dating as a hustle.

*Modified*
Petyprincess:
When will our Nigerian guys be as romantic as this? All they know is asking "when are you visiting me?" this is one of the things i like about white guys,they can go extra miles to prove their love for you.
see them, and what do you bring to table. You expect a man to cater for you from dating - marriage to death.

May God strengthen naija guys. Reason why so many of them don't take you people any serious.

ngwababe:

So what did the white girl brought to the table? Your type will call her a prostitute for dancing openly on a roof top.

Just take time and listen to yourself again. No one will be dumb enough to call even goat a prostitute for dancing openly on a roof top

ngwababe:

Okwu nkasi obi, na who no know una.
You people will come online to rant nonsense, when your girlfriends and your sisters don't even do anything. An average Nigerian guy is a scammer, but will always come online to dish out advices. Ana akofushi.

Nne nwayoo!

We are still saying the same thing. You see that my sister and girlfriend that are busy doing nothing but making up, they are waiting for a man they will heap their burden on via relationship. So who be scammer now?

510 Likes 37 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by Sugar97(f): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2020
This could be us but you neither have a beard nor a drone. Sigh... cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) by AhlexOfficial(m): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Hey folk, don't get too carried away, this treatment is not meant for our girls!..

311 Likes 22 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.