Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) (87713 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Starcy(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
They for do am eyes for an eyes
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lazy senseless nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Spicycat:
Danm, this is pure evil
Poor girl, may your soul rest in the hands of the Lord.
The pictures are kinda confusing though, it seems like two burial sites, one inside the house and one outside or what am i not getting clearly.
Which her soul?
Other responsible guys go don approach her but she go see them like nothing. True love must have come her way, but she will push it away. Now, the choice she made led to her death and you're praying for her. Thunder fire her spirit twice!
May all girls who make wrong choice meet the same fate and worst inshallah!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vinnie2000:

What kind of Environment does a Yahoo Boy Stay

Most Broke Ass Yahoo Boys are Tempted to do this Ritual Killing.

If Your Brothers or Friends are Yahoo Boys, Better ur Sense B4 them use you!
I hear things everyday.

Even things u know what happened when the news comes out u hear it’s yahoo boys.

Some guys and some girls were doing drugs in a hotel, one of the girl whose head couldn’t carry it went bizarre, started screaming like she has run mad, the guys out of fear took her to her junction and left her there people who saw it from afar. Said them don use am, some yahoo boys have used her etc.

Another one that happened in my own community, a guy that just came back home for holidays who has been flexing girls in the community, engaged one of the girls in a sex rump in his house and during the intense sex the girl died. Left her in his room to look for look for solution, someone else came to the house to his room and discovered the body by mistake. They raised alarm and immediately people said he is a yahoo boy and he has used her, they burnt and destroyed his house he built.

In Nigeria we hear about men who take women to hotel room and during the sex the men die, even here on nairaland in anambra a woman was having sex with her husband and the man died they brought her out and stripped her naked. Nobody called them yahoo woman or yahoo girls.

No be everything una go tie to diabolism. Na this ignorance make many innocent people dae prison

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
If he stole generator those useless boys will burn him alive, now this that killed some for Money � ritual was handed over to the police.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
liver123:
are you one of them?
Yahoo boys get levels abeg.

Na so these type go deceive una say na yahoo dem dae do while them be full blown kidnappers or armed robbers. Tomorrow them go go commit crime collect money move una go say, mugu don pay.

To be yahoo boy no be by mouth. Person way be yahoo boy dae display one kind doings u go use know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
There are giant lrincipiries and powers, very very evil spirits, let loose in nigeria.

In order to survive one needs to arm themselves with the whole amor of God

Ephesians 6:11-18

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

[i][/i]
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by ekevwe(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
The Body of a Young Woman Identified simply as Kate was found buried in her boyfriend's room at Okaka area of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State on Friday morning, July 29, Reports.

It Was Gathered By that the deceased had been missing for days and the boyfriend identified as Joseph denied knowledge of her whereabouts.

According to Reports, family of the lady confronted him on Friday morning and demanded he must provide her dead or alive.

After much pressure, he admitted that he killed her and buried the body in a shallow grave dug in his bedroom.

The Suspect was beaten by the community and later handed over to the police from Ekeki Police Station.

See Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/ezon.prezugha/videos/1263206067834425/
girls love Yahoo boys no be small.

Genuine hurstlers are not welcome into most of their love life. They will tell you they don't have feelings for you. Bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Some people done eat up their conscience ,because I wonder how you will be comfortable in killing another human being like you... Demmmm... Endtime is here

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Desusi: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Though hands join with hand, sinners will not go unpunished.its to receive your wages.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by FiremanX: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

Wahala for those who wan date.

I am dating my dildos period..Bleep men dick

The Idiotic usêlèss boyfriend should be buried alive.
Behave urself man
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by kingamaa(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tell the ladies that all that glitters is not gold, they no go hear.

They wan chop life biggerly

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by merits(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Hmnnn pretender you still need preek to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
BloomingDale:
Dating a Nigerian man is like playing Russian Roulette
Who knows maybe his girlfriend was the one putting pressure on him to do yahoo.As he no gree pick,him baba kuku tell am to use his girlfriend do money ritual before him oyinbo go pay.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Questions were ask to ladies of they would date a working class or a yahoo boiz, 98% if the so called gals opt for yahoo boiz while just one gal went for working class.. I don't av pity on this victims, they should face it

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by jclassiq(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Someone's child.

But some of these children self no dey hear word.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Onliie(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
No RIP to waste

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by stacyadams: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
No rip to waste.. Make huna continue to d follow ritualists

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dididrumz:
They're not actually dating, that's a false information.

She's an online vendor and the guy owes her 50k. She went to collect her debt from him and he killed her.

She told her mum where she was going before leaving the house, that was how the mum was able to go there when she didn't return home the day she left.

Whether guy or girl, tell someone where you're going to whenever You leave your house.
lie Mohammed
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingDash:
This is a ritualist not a yahoo boy.. they are completely different people.. make una no Dey talk rubbish anyhow, but wetin the guy do God no go fit ever forgive am
Yahoo boys are into ritualist.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Next......please

I don't have any rip to waste.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by lailo: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

And u want to waste all these talents?
Meanwhile it is a fact that most ladies are pro-Love Machine but they all pretend about it. I like your courage.....
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
lie Mohammed

I dey Bayelsa here,You dey wherever dey shout Lie Mohammed, na You Sabi.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dididrumz:

I dey Bayelsa here,You dey wherever dey shout Lie Mohammed, na You Sabi.
Your story no enter at all.What does she sell online?What did the suspect buy from her for #50k?
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by jimb(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
she was buried alive.. kill him now or never
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
I guess she was one of those slay queens that boasts with 'I don't date broke guys'

Say no to 'Yahoo'

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
I hope the really beat the monster severely....

Kai!!! People are wicked!!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Impregnablefolk: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

We don hia, abeg find place go Siddon! Carry ur narcissistic, egotistic, n jingoistic lifestyle commot 4hia.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who told you all he is a yahoo boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
dear God, please protect my sisters,thats my everyday prayers...evil men do nowadays even devil is shocked
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
There are two angles to this:
1. If the suspect is found guilty he should be severely dealt with, to serve as a deterrent to others... Or else another one will occur.
2. Some girls reading this post will still fall for another yahoo boy's murderous acts. They never seem to learn.
So this isn't the last we'll be hearing about yahoo boy's murderous acts. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by blue01(m): 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

Another frustrated rubber f*cker on the loose. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.