Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) (87754 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Shugargal(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Smiles. I really like when someone is plain and direct. you're a straightforward person I like your sense of reasoning it's okay dear
I know you must have gone through a lot trying to show how caring you are to the opposite sex without getting the love in return. You'll be fine dear we're friends already...
As for been old that shouldn't bother you that much cus we all we grow old some days it's just a matter of time. so relax your mind my dear friend
Yeah its been tough trying to, but I have come to a resolution. I try to stay far away from guys because they always want to make advances even when nothing is pronounced. But I still have close guys as friends, I respect these ones a lot because of their understanding and things we share together. They respect our boundaries. Good to have you bro, let's not derail this place. God bless your heart.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
God Almighty Help Us Out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.