Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) (87747 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by caesymore(m): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

Wahala for those who wan date.

I am dating my dildos period..Bleep men dick

The Idiotic usêlèss boyfriend should be buried alive.

MadamV I go soon sue you for this your Love Machine talk, thought you are married, why you dey deny yourself the satisfaction of real vein channeled gbolo no matter what, right thinking gbolos still dey.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by chikason22(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

Dating diddos? shocked shocked shocked
Madam the madam. Diddo is not natural, you need to get natural with a sweet penis you know cool

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Polynek(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Too bad angry
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
Your story no enter at all.What does she sell online?What did the suspect buy from her for #50k?

Omor even me sef tire for the entire story. There are different versions of the matter flying up and down here

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by swaly: 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

No bro thanks this one alone way I don see is enough. Why telling me to see more bad news..
Nah good news me go day see o
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by andray12(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wen didoh shocki you nah 4 klitoris your eyes go clear
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Very wicked man. wink Not the Nairalander o! grin

Rest on, dear girl. May God be the judge.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 2:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Wahala for 9ja be like goat meat Canda with it's reoccurrence on daily basis.

Nigerian women celebrates ill-gotten wealth and most a times are vulnerable in these guys hands.

We should learn our lessons by now.

The iphone 13 pro max you are dying for now will become a scrap tommorrow build yourself in education or learn a trade and contribute your quota and not been a liability who only have to offer oneself to your potential victims.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by superlanny(m): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2022
In your deluded mind, you have made sense, I honestly detest the below average mind. I can tell you are one of the frustrated and jobless youths out there. Better upgrade yourself and learn how to earn legally with cryptocurrency and other relevant skill attached to the industry and deliver yourself from this Archaic Mentality. I agree a few have used the industry as cover for their illegality, but there a countless youths like you feeding their family and doing well from themselves from hard work legitimately through cryptocurrency.
Revolution2022:
This one na yahoo guy wey Maga no gree pay am after several years of bombing.He kuku enter ritual money to be like cubana.
Set awon"I work from home and cryptocurrency them"
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2022
judedwriter:
shocked

The love of money is the grandfather of all evils!

True love these days is hard to find!

Poverty is the root of all evils.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Poverty is the root of all evils.

I don't quite agree...

Not all poor people take to evil to escape poverty. However, poverty is very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2022
judedwriter:

I don't quite agree...

Not all poor people take to evil to escape poverty. However, poverty is very dangerous.

Most poor people will do anything to be rich, if given the chance. Nobody likes sufferness.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Most poor people will do anything to be rich, if given the chance. Nobody likes sufferness.

I thank God you said 'most' not all.

Poverty is a curse.... It's the harsh truth.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Kimiso(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
This is not in any way related to Yahoo boy,these is a matter of ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Wizmj4real(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

Don't worry am available
8 inches long
3.8 diameter
4 large veins with great blood supply
1hour buried in between your ties and you will throw away that Love Machine

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Blue86(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Biblical wisdom is golden.

Say no to fornication.
Say no to you are wise in your own opinion.

It is being wise in your own opinion, not God's that brought about all these chaos.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Shugargal(f): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Men of these days are just too devilish, how you have mind to kill someone you claim to love is still baffling me, gad! I'm afraid of every human I meet nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

U are very stupid, Most of u girls will accept the obviously bad guy in the name of guy man only to come with all guys are evil when met with a Waterloo

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by awakeuche(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

my advice would be to date men a d not dreadlock wearing criminals

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2022
OvulatoryMenses:
This is one reason I won't be visiting that shithole of a country called nigeria in a while angry

Ladies, please be careful and it's better to use intimacy gadgets than to date a jobless idiot without a legit job or potentials....

Serial killers no dey another shithole where u dey live?
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Chibyike(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

I can relate but Love Machine is not the solution
God men that have conscience still exist....pray sister.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Must every killing label as a yahoo boys
I just tire anything killing na yahoo boys
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Miroslavv:

He should be killed too.

Meanwhile, when Hand go begin pain you, you go find dikc
swear down!
that madam seriously need brutal and serious nacking way go bring her back to her normal senses
kpekus way she go carry give guy man make dem help am shine am well na she keep dey waste on top Love Machine

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Shugargal:
Men of these days are just too devilish, how you have mind to kill someone you claim to love is still baffling me, gad! I'm afraid of every human I meet nowadays.
you don't need to be scared my shugargal
not every human out there are monsters
just relax ur beautiful mind and be rest assured
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Shugargal(f): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

you don't need to be scared my shugargal
not every human out there are monsters
just relax ur beautiful mind and be rest assured
Yeah not all humans are evil but they disguise a lot nowadays, they pretend to love while they've different bad motive, its better i know you as an enemy than disguising to be in love just to commit crime. I have phobia falling in love now.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Shugargal(f): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

swear down!
that madam seriously need brutal and serious nacking way go bring her back to her normal senses
kpekus way she go carry give guy man make dem help am shine am well na she keep dey waste on top Love Machine
Why must it be brutal? Huh!
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by silibaba: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

can your dildos kiss and romance you, slush your booby? Can it cum inside you? Can it give you head?

Common gerrrrrrrrrrrrot..
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Shugargal:

Yeah not all humans are evil but they disguise a lot nowadays, they pretend to love while they've different bad motive, its better i know you as an enemy than disguising to be in love just to commit crime. I have phobia falling in love now.
It's well shugar gal
come let's fall in love together we could start a beautiful love story
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Shugargal(f): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

It's well shugar gal
come let's fall in love together we could start a beautiful love story
Oh really? I guess am even older than you, lets not start our own age difference here. Smiles.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shugargal:

Oh really? I guess am even older than you, lets not start our own age difference here. Smiles.

Smiles
I really can't stop laughing
you're really funny my dear
And what makes you think that you're older than me?
I guess you're just assuming...
don't get it twisted dear I might be far more older than you.
But That Aside. Age Has Got Nothing To Do In Two Matured Adults Having A Thing For One And The Other
It's Just The Level Of Maturity And One's Mindset And Thinking Mentality...
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Shugargal(f): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Smiles
I really can't stop laughing
you're really funny my dear
And what makes you think that you're older than me?
I guess you're just assuming...
don't get it twisted dear I might be far more older than you.
But That Aside. Age Has Got Nothing To Do In Two Matured Adults Having A Thing For One And The Other
It's Just The Level Of Maturity And One's Mindset And Thinking Mentality...
Smiles... Don't mind me oo. I was just kidding about the age thing, even though I know I might still be older because I don old. I can love you and be there for you as a friend but I don't know how to have intimate relationship with the opposite sex. Tried it several times but not working. Cheers.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Shugargal:

Smiles... Don't mind me oo. I was just kidding about the age thing, even though I know I might still be older because I don old. I can love you and be there for you as a friend but I don't know how to have intimate relationship with the opposite sex. Tried it several times but not working. Cheers.

Smiles. I really like when someone is plain and direct. you're a straightforward person I like your sense of reasoning it's okay dear
I know you must have gone through a lot trying to show how caring you are to the opposite sex without getting the love in return. You'll be fine dear we're friends already...
As for been old that shouldn't bother you that much cus we all we grow old some days it's just a matter of time. so relax your mind my dear friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.