Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) (87746 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Conwarden: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Kelvinnchucks(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Do you Google

"Bad news in Nigeria"

Cos i don't understand how you quickly get the baddest of news

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by staadiaam: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ladies
Learn
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by uchaymart(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
If clients don't pay, they use their gf for rituals..

Date a casted Gee boy at your own peril.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by JoshTrillions(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
I just realized that I have absolutely nothing to say.. This life just get as e be, I don tire.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by twilliamx(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
The Body of a Young Woman Identified simply as Kate was found buried in her boyfriend's room at Okaka area of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State on Friday morning, July 29, Reports.

It Was Gathered By that the deceased had been missing for days and the boyfriend identified as Joseph denied knowledge of her whereabouts.

According to Reports, family of the lady confronted him on Friday morning and demanded he must provide her dead or alive.

After much pressure, he admitted that he killed her and buried the body in a shallow grave dug in his bedroom.

The Suspect was beaten by the community and later handed over to the police from Ekeki Police Station.

See Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/ezon.prezugha/videos/1263206067834425/

Please train your kids right so that you won't be the woman in the pic

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Moneyboyz: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
The Body of a Young Woman Identified simply as Kate was found buried in her boyfriend's room at Okaka area of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State on Friday morning, July 29, Reports.

It Was Gathered By that the deceased had been missing for days and the boyfriend identified as Joseph denied knowledge of her whereabouts.

According to Reports, family of the lady confronted him on Friday morning and demanded he must provide her dead or alive.

After much pressure, he admitted that he killed her and buried the body in a shallow grave dug in his bedroom.

The Suspect was beaten by the community and later handed over to the police from Ekeki Police Station.

It will take total reorientation of people and prosecution of fake pastors, Alfas and herbalist's before this menace comes to an end.
Because of cheap change these idiots would not tell you charms don't work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by okeyumez(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria is a disgusting country.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by tradingknowled1: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
this is it!! when young guys refuse to learn a skill!! when they wish to make Legit and clean money ..
when they grow up thinking nobody is making legit and clean money .. This is the result ..
I do advise people, No matter what you do , Always make sure to learn a skill.. it will surely save you !
meanwhile
I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. feel free to PM me if interested

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Coldie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Every young person that murders someone is now seen as a yahoo boy. I don’t understand the psychology.

Which kind yahoo boy stays in that kind of environment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Coolsperm: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
We said it when Yoruba Muslims started this Yahoo thing
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by effort1: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Life is no more sacred

Wahala for those who wan date.

I am dating my dildos period..Bleep men dick

The Idiotic usêlèss boyfriend should be buried alive.

Some of the girls intentionally date Yahoo boys because of easy money.

If you ever plan to settle down, you won't since the dildos will negatively affect you.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who's even giving these mofos the lecture that there's money ritual?

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by jeff1607(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
OvulatoryMenses:
This is one reason I won't be visiting that shithole of a country called nigeria in a while angry

Ladies, please be careful and it's better to use intimacy gadgets than to date a jobless idiot without a legit job or potentials....

Who would date a guy without a job?
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by effort1: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Spicycat:
Danm, this is pure evil
Poor girl, may your soul rest in the hands of the Lord.
The pictures are kinda confusing though, it seems like two burial sites, one inside the house and one outside or what am i not getting clearly.

For all you know, "the poor girl" intentionally dated the guy with the full awareness that he is as yahoo boy because of easy money.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

What is all this madness? These boys need to be sent to the great beyond ASAP.

NB: I think that lady is a relative of the deceased but that beating isn't enough

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by OvulatoryMenses(f): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
jeff1607:

Who would date a guy without a job?

Some ladies still do,I guess undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sigh... Must you Nigerian ladies have boyfriends?!!

...And if you must date someone, must it be useless guys?!!

Whenever I see some of the guys these young girls hang out with, I just wonder if they are blind, stupid or both!

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
They're not actually dating, that's a false information.

She's an online vendor and the guy owes her 50k. She went to collect her debt from him and he killed her.

She told her mum where she was going before leaving the house, that was how the mum was able to go there when she didn't return home the day she left.

Whether guy or girl, tell someone where you're going to whenever You leave your house.

12 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by effort1: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Revolution2022:
This one na yahoo guy wey Maga no gree pay am after several years of bombing.He kuku enter ritual money to be like cubana.
Set awon"I work from home and cryptocurrency them"

Not everyone who work from home is into rituals.

Because you can't make it possible to work from home legit doesn't mean others are unfortunate like you.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
So what is standing ovation for?

Just lynch him, let two of them go and sette it with God in world beyond, full stop.
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
lexy2014:

What is all this madness? These boys need to be sent to the great beyond ASAP.

NB: I think that lady is a relative of the deceased but that beating isn't enough

That lady is the victim's mum. Happened in Okaka not too far from me.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
gambia:
I fear who no fear this presnt generation.
. .....

Nothing dey their heads.... Na fast money, sex,
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Normally bayelsa youths are jobless

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by GoldenDee: 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
swot200:
Good afternoon everyone

Reference to the above subject matter: IHS ISAP FINANCE AND ANALYTICS ASSESSMENT.. please who else got this invite? and for anyone that has done the assessment before...

Please can you kindly walk me through what to expect during the online assessment which I am required to take before 5pm tomorrow..

Please I need help as I only have few more hours to prepare for the assessment before 8am tomorrow morning.... Thank you in anticipation [/quote[quote author=swot200 post=115193416]Good afternoon everyone

Reference to the above subject matter: IHS ISAP FINANCE AND ANALYTICS ASSESSMENT.. please who else got this invite? and for anyone that has done the assessment before...

Please can you kindly walk me through what to expect during the online assessment which I am required to take before 5pm tomorrow..

Please I need help as I only have few more hours to prepare for the assessment before 8am tomorrow morning.... Thank you in anticipation
For recently conducted ihs past questions and answers plus workforce study material,

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:
Every young person that murders someone is now seen as a yahoo boy. I don’t understand the psychology.

Which kind yahoo boy stays in that kind of environment

What kind of Environment does a Yahoo Boy Stay

Most Broke Ass Yahoo Boys are Tempted to do this Ritual Killing.

If Your Brothers or Friends are Yahoo Boys, Better ur Sense B4 them use you!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Xscape047: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Damn
Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Safyqueen: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Joseph kill Kate. Name and religion checkers, how market?

If it is otherwise, some will call lord Lugard names for the amalgamation of 1914.

Crime has no religion not tribe, some nairaland teenagers no dey hear.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Murders Girlfriend In Bayelsa, Buries Her In His Room (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Do you Google

"Bad news in Nigeria"

Cos i don't understand how you quickly get the baddest of news
I swear I was wondering as well cos I don’t understand how he get his bad news from frequently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.