Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP (36806 Views)

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack / Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wike na man cool cool grin grin

Real men don't forgive tongue

1 Like

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Akurakambe(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
yomi961:
Another nairaland politician.
What you don't know is that no matter what no one wants it's party to loose at the center.
The issue will be resolved, wike is wiser than he portrays and he is playing you clowns like a drum

Oga if you believe that Wike can work for Atiku in the presidential election, then you can believe anything. Wike will remain in PDP and work for his candidates in the state level but for the president, I doubt if he'll do that. But let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by nero2face: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
May God continue to cause division and confusion in the camps of our enemies... Just remain Obidient and useful

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
This one who sacked his cabinet repeatedly and is currently without a cabinet is talking.

When will you call back you commissioners and special advisers?

By the way, Buhari was borrowing money, left right and center for projects like railway etc. Now Nigeria is broke, can we sell them to sustain the country?
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Eriokanmi: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
PDP=APC=FAILURE
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Gistsme1(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wike Tackles Atiku, Speaks On Dumping PDP
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKugsvQUFFI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
PDP IS DEAD
A dead PDP won apc in Osun, what a shame for apc

1 Like

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Cmanforall: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
skoIes001:
Wike should join labour Party ASAP. Get registered, get your PVC, GET OBIdient.
He may not need to join Labour Party.
Let him support and deliver the state to LP presidential candidate

Remember last election in Rivers State, Amaechi dis not leave APC to support the AAC candidate who came second.
It is done in politics. I think Rochas did same thing for his son-in-law in a different party

1 Like

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Khastro(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/29/presidential-primary-aftermath-wike-slams-atiku-vows-to-remain-in-pdp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_AxGhB1HFs

Anyone who works with Wike must be prepared to be open about the process. Else Wike will be your Weak point.
But then, Wike was severely betrayed by a lot of PDP stalwarts, it will take warm hearted and open minded strategy to bring him back.
Not media fight, cos it appears he is a drama king himself

1 Like

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari should know it is time for him to resign and let Osinbajo take over, to help come up with urgent actions to mitigate the effect of the economy.
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Prince111111: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
OmoManU:
Destroy from inside
destroy wetin from inside..the implication of what he said is, he would still work for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by liverpudian9(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Atiku the number 2 mistake to obasanjo we should not make the mistake of electing him as another number1 mistake like Bihari ,I am obedient
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Chiedu4Trump: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
The man from Cameroon is a liar
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by deeva2: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nwodosis:
He will remain in PDP as a spoiler to have the last laugh.

I guess that's WIKE's plan
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by chase4(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
n
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by ibechris(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
What Wike wants to do now is,since Tanbuwal betrayed him,this is his time to betray Atiku by secretly allowing Labour Party win the presidential election in Rivers state.

Atiku will lose massively,because Obi's effect is being felt in south south region badly.

Okowa is still fighting for his political life in Delta state with his former boss Ibori.
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by nnamdi640: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
skoIes001:
Wike should join labour Party ASAP. Get registered, get your PVC, GET OBIdient.
Please Inec has deleted my pvc on their data base many people are facing such problem. I never knew that my pvc has been deleted until I try to do transfer of unit, it was there I discovered this. They advised me to do another registration but the crowd I saw waiting to be registered are extremely much. I calling on Nigerians to say no to this this closure ending of this month. The physical registration is making the process too slow. They should open their website so that we can register online.
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Fadafada231(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
cosmatika:
The reason he wants to stay back is only to deliver his candidate in Rivers state and remain a godfather there.
If he moves to any other party now, he'll bcom a homeless and worthless politician.

Agbado supporters were banking on him to join APShit and deliver Rivers state to them, una ntoor.

Rivers is in the bag for Peter Obi

Exactly you get the point
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by jrusky(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
sanpipita:
Atiku's lying tendencies is a big red flag, liars are opportunists who will pull every trick to benefit themselves, Nigerians will regret it should they vote for an Atiku's presidency.

I now understand why obasanjo hates him so much.

Blablabla are you our party member? Pls face your Obi ok. That is politics we fight we reckon not like those Obi-diots who want vote but bullying, harassing, abusing, dragging everyone, wielding guns, foul mouthed and dangerous liars and still want people to vote obishit..

They will settle their scores leave obj out of this obj is pained because of 3rd term so pls face your side. All politicians lies your obi has be lying since he joined Labour or you want me to start from Pandora lie etc?
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Dorakay93(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wike is still in sifia pain grin, he already thought he has won f primary un til Atiku knack am apako.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Sleekfingers: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
Manson1:
Wike is a loyal party member and not a political prostitute... I like him for that alone

But wike will never campaign for atiku.....wike is not happy, because pdp gave a northern the ticket.....Wike is just pretending, He go work against pdp underground
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Scavenger like Dino
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by joeluv: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Exactly. I don’t think he is mad about losing. He is just angry the ticket was given to a northerner which makes them in PDP look stupid and like slaves
Sleekfingers:

But wike will never campaign for atiku.....wike is not happy, because pdp gave a northern the ticket.....Wike is just pretending, He go work against pdp underground

2 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by Sleekfingers: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
joeluv:
Exactly. I don’t think he is mad about losing. He is just angry the ticket was given to a northerner which makes them in PDP look stupid and like slaves
Exactly my point
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by zudozz: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bastards all of them.
PDP n APC n d their bunch brainless supporters!
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by tonyashburton: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is Wicked Wike in the WWF?How could he slam Atiku?
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by ChuckDiesel: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Atiku has lied to Nigerians, according to Wike. PDP bit the finger that fed them and instead went to lie with the same enemy who abandoned ship in 2015. They've been deceiving Nigerians that they're sending delegations to Wike but it's not true. Wilkes money has sustained PDP but they treated him like a piece of rag when it was important. Atiku went to see him before the primaries but he is now too big to cross the same bridge.
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by ChuckDiesel: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
[b][/b]You should understand that Wike supported PDP all these years even while Atiku was in the APC. Some people have given so much to the party and to them, they should have priority over those who jumped ship when the going was tough.
Sleekfingers:
Exactly my point
Re: Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP by fk001(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Akurakambe:
Wike must remain in the PDP and destroy the party kpatakpata. I'm now ever convinced that Atifiku will lose Rivers State to Peter Obi come 2023 once Wike remains neutral in the process.

Presidential election result in Rivers State will be tilting towards LabourParty win.

Peter Obi is coming
God bless Peter Obi

Lol so now he is no longer joining LP?
God bless OBIdient people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB: We Bombed Wike Father’s Church To Get Juicy Office – Suspects / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku / Precious Chikwendu Throws Shade At FFK Says ‘A Thief Is Never Ashamed’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.