Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Sleazy Pick Up Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleazy Pick Up Line (2876 Views)

Girls That Ask Guys Out Should Not Be Labelled "CHEAP" Or "SLEAZY" / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleazy Pick Up Line by AniLee(f): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2009
[b]I just purely loathe it with all my essence when a man approaches me and tries to pick me up with a sleazy line like "hey there is this girl am really into. she is so sweet and nice. But she doesnt know I like her. She is slender, of average height, is wearing pink addidas pants and a nice white top. I really like her, " etc

it makes me sick! I mean whats up wit d bredren tryin to hit on me wit such a move? am at work now and a client came in such style,  eish! Some guys gotta revise their approaching tactics or pickup lines,,,,, cause this one, just dont work. Whats up wit d man telln me wat am wearing? Am flippn well aware I am wearing pink addidas pants with a nice white top!!! its me who picked it out in the morning remember?!! And I know very well my physique and all that other stuff you really dont need to tell me. Eish. Get to the point cause when you start giving the picture of "there is this chick" I rule out the possibility of it being me and I consider you a manless man who cant approach a woman but having to tell me, a total stranger, about it while that same woman is me. Tsk!!
[/b]
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by sweetpie23: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Shola2009(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
no offence to anyone, but was the dude who did to u nigerian??
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Jonluv(m): 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
June dear, are you okay? Today you seem to be rather brutal and barbaric if I may add. The guy was just trying his chances with you. Am sorry he was not taking to you affinity but you dont have to make a mountain out of it. You usually dont do this. Something's got to be really wrong. This aint the June I know. Whats not going down?
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by AniLee(f): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

no offence to anyone, but was the dude who did to u nigerian??

no. he was from cameroon. one of these overdressed love-vendor wannabes

Jonluv:

June dear, are you okay? Today you seem to be rather brutal and barbaric if I may add. The guy was just trying his chances with you. Am sorry he was not taking to you affinity but you dont have to make a mountain out of it. You usually dont do this. Something's got to be really wrong. This aint the June I know. Whats not going down?

am sorry then
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by lonelypal(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ post
No need to get hysterical over it, if u dnt fancy such, it certainly work for others undecided undecided
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by akym(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
Okay may that's their style.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by AniLee(f): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
lonelypal:

@ post
No need to get hysterical over it, if u dnt fancy such, it certainly work for others undecided undecided

true
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by AniLee(f): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2009
i give up, i guess we should just accept everyone for what they are in reference to this context.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
I think pickup lines are cheesy but if said right may do the work wink. I tend to laugh and go along with it.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by AniLee(f): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think pickup lines are cheesy but if said right may do the work wink. I tend to laugh and go along with it.

hint hint hint,,,,,, i'll give your 'swag' a try sometime  grin. Gotta bounce now. Cheers. N nyc wknd @ ebony n crew
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ani lee those lines are really lame.Can't believe pple still drop lines like that.Am usually into lines that gets someone by surprise.Like this line out."excuse me miss i couldn't help but notice you look a lot like my next girlfriend".Of course with confidence. Ya feel.Lines are good sometimes sleezy.My favourite"hey babe i can't seem to find my number can i have yours".It's better to crash and burn with picking up chic with lines than thinking about.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ani Lee:

hint hint hint,,,,,, i'll give your 'swag' a try sometime  grin. Gotta bounce now. Cheers. N nyc wknd @ ebony n crew

Girl just enjoy it when it happens next time wink

pc guru:

@ani lee those lines are really lame.Can't believe pple still drop lines like that.Am usually into lines that gets someone by surprise.Like this line out."excuse me miss i couldn't help but notice you look a lot like my next girlfriend".Of course with confidence. Ya feel.Lines are good sometimes sleezy.My favourite"hey babe i can't seem to find my number can i have yours".It's better to crash and burn with picking up chic with lines than thinking about.

I agree with this, it has to be said with confidence though grin
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
Though i've crashed and burnt myself so much i beginning to am james dean.At least it's all for the experience or the fun of it.I remembered trying to toast 4girls at once God it's was very bad.I got all the insult one could get but at the end one of the chic digged me for my confidence,i just did it all in the name of fun.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
Egggggggzactly. grin
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Itohan123(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2009
how about

-how much?
-is 25 euro suck and fukk, 50 I take everything off, u want to lick my pusy is 70 euro
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by puskin: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2009
Itohan123:

how about

-how much?
-is 25 euro suck and fukk, 50 I take everything off, u want to lick my pusy is 70 euro

Take it easy on the ASHII's especially the ones from eastern Europe. They could RECK you.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
Wow itohan is that you pick up chics.Sucks to be you.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by dumodust(m): 4:01am On Sep 27, 2009
@poster, some guys just dont learn. That guy in you case sha is special, he's uneducated and unimaginative, maybe he's watched too many movies, Simple flattery or a vague compliment may have been more appropriate,
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by Raymonwell(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
He baby, i jst wnt u 2 check ur gmailbox, cos dere ar some txts waiting 4u. Tanks
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by iice(f): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
Those are not sleazy undecided They are just lame lines. . .
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by LAX89(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
Instead of all these cheezy, sleazy, juvenile 'pick-up lines', why not just walk up to a girl, compliment her on whatever it is that attracted you to her in the first  place, be polite and confident, and ask her out, or at least her phone nmbr. Most girls who're worth it will already know if they want to give you a chance or not (some women have unequaled perception in this area, trust me). Just be yourself, be confident and direct. Pick-up lines are played out, and most gals won't fall for it, infact it turns them off.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by africhika(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
if the guy is being serious with a corny/sleazy pickup line, it's a turn off.

but if the guy is smiling and being silly, i think it's cute. i love a sense of humor. and i usually just laugh at/with the guy.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by LAX89(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2009
@africhika

I was talking about real classy gals.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by CrazyMan(m): 2:19am On Sep 28, 2009
I don't think its right to condem a guy that approaches you with a non familiar line.

What you should know is that people think differently; if how a guy approaches you looks awful to you, you musn't make a story out of it. A wise girl would look beyond that line and access him to find out if he has a decent character; if she's ok with what she discovers, then she would give him the green light.

But if you don't like him, let him know that you aren't interested in a relationship with him. Your reason shouldn't be based on the way he approached you or else he would see you as a rude and arrogant person.
Re: Sleazy Pick Up Line by africhika(f): 3:21am On Sep 28, 2009
quote by lax89
« #23 on: Today at 05:43:23 PM »

@africhika

I was talking about real classy gals.

undecided undecided undecided
u OBVIOUSLY didn't read my post correctly.

(1) (Reply)

Best Breakup Songs / Is It Ok To Marry Your Brother's/sister's Ex? / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.