Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine (36653 Views)

Igbos Should Produce Buhari’s Successor - Lagos Catholic Archbishop / SPECIAL REPORT: Lagos Ramshackle School Where Hoodlums Defecate In Classrooms / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by siaco(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
It is well, I believe that 2023 is the year God want to liberate Nigeria. The more they do these things, the more people are getting wise. Tinubu may even loose in Lagos in 2023 by His grace.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by SeunDAssLicker: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:
What is a PVC Registration machine doing in a church? ...Is the Church now an INEC office?

I can't even imagine the headlines if a PVC registration machine is found in a mosque

I am not supporting the invading thugs ..but the Church too has some blame.

Yoruba people too mumu. You no know say church can be a polling unit. Or that the church provided their space to accommodate people.

Una sense dey for bottom of leg

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Slurity(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Tinubu is wasting his time!, he will lose in Lagos State...... With a big margin. I said so!.
Go and browse to understand the meaning of Jagaban of Africa

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by okeysoninv: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chithauri:
no problem.sebi election is next year we will know who own lagos
phool you will be chase into Benin republic this time. agbado and cassava go back to ur enclave in ogbomosho

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by dododawa1: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Few see excuse not to vote
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Jioke4life: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Na so u see a m Bro. It's OK
inoki247:
They will blame Tinubu so far it happens in Lagos but the one by UGM disenfranchising dere family in dere Village is of no concern to them....

Na only Lagos dey give dem headache....

Maybe we should Blame Tinubu for the one happening in dere Village also...
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by miggydon(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria getting worse everyday �

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Menezandy: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Tinubu is wasting his time!, he will lose in Lagos State...... With a big margin. I said so!.
you are mad is tinubu the cause of the misfortune in your family anything tinubu you don’t like him leave him out of your stinking mouth

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Freebills12: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
buygala:
What is a PVC Registration machine doing in a church? ...Is the Church now an INEC office?

I can't even imagine the headlines if a PVC registration machine is found in a mosque

Stupidity is when you don't know that some Catholic Churches serve as centre because the land is a own by the community and they gave it as a gift to the Irish Rev Fathers. Some Christian churches is still centre for immunization, NIN registration centre, polling unit etc.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Jostoman: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
inoki247:

You people are just hypocrites you that can't resist UGM disenfranchising you in your region dey cry don't face ur region nd let Lagos be ur headache wetin I know be say he fit be game by u people....

You people wey like attention and crying all over the internet....
the desperation don reach to dey go church to snatch PVC registration machine. Nawao

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by tarboshi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
sammyj:
What is PVC doing inside the church when they are not INEC. I hope this election does not go wrong and lead us into the dark side !!
INEC registration is for Nigerians, and there are many of them in the Church. It's not a crime

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by buygala(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#006600][/color]

Stupidity is when you don't know that some Catholic Churches serve as centre because the land is a own by the community and they gave it as a gift to the Irish Rev Fathers. Some Christian churches is still centre for immunization, NIN registration centre, polling unit etc.

Would you say this about mosques too if a PVC Machine is found there?

Don't be stupidd
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by georgeakins: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
That parish priest should be prosecuted. Registration centre is not supposed to be inside the church.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Sunnyski: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

An Islamic fanatical terrorist spotted.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Doo1: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmmmm. That's serious embarassed
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Felixtuta(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria Nigeria....how did we get here.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Menezandy: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Most of you here that are not even a man physically would just wake up and put all your problem on one person is tinubu the president yet you don’t like him get your pvc and vote for your right choice any small thing tinubu what he has achieved most of the great person in your family has not don that awon olori bu

GET YOUR PVC AND VOTE YOUR CHOICE LOBATAN

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Khaysee: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Polical people will be counting scores against each other

Buy men items
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by 8stargeneral: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu hand work...he can never smell that seat
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chamber10(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

You sound like one of the thugs that invaded that church. The place is just a venue for PVC registration and has nothing to do with religion and anyone is free to register irrespective of his religious belief. Just a way to bring the registration close to people.
Oya go and tell other illiterates urchins and thugs

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chithauri:
go and vote in onitsha. We will not allow you to desecrate Yoruba land. #yorubaFirst

In developed nations, you can even vote from your bedroom...

In any case, if everyone against your preferred candidate leaves Lagos to vote elsewhere or votes in Lagos, what difference will it make at the cumulative national level?!!

Oh, you just need to brag that he won Lagos?!! Lol!

Guy, go sleep! grin

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by farous(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is for just PVC registration and Tinubu and his thugs are acting freely by fire by force.What do you think the Igbos will face in Lagos during the 2023 election.

Nigerians don't like you and you are forcing yourself on them to be President. Is that how the election going to be. The early signs are already there

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by HIPROFILE(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

But during election polling units will be mounted in schools and churches and you will never ask if those schools and churches are INEC office…bros dont be like Femi Adesina and the APC people who would easily lost their sense of humor and fair judgement the moment things goes against them. You are still a young man common.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by olamilekan1715(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunaj:
Kò ní dàá fún Tinubu! Olórîburúkú ọmọ àlè játijàti. Tinubu will definitely sell out the Yoruba people if elected. He is too desperate and ready to negotiate with anything to get power. Including his own people
seunaj:
Kò ní dàá fún Tinubu! Olórîburúkú ọmọ àlè játijàti. Tinubu will definitely sell out the Yoruba people if elected. He is too desperate and ready to negotiate with anything to get power. Including his own people
seunaj:
you be mumu man¿ omo ale yoruba.majority saying is tunubu are ipob member..and not anything wey happen for lag na tinubu..be wise omo yoruba

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chamber10(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind the illiterate thug.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Jioke4life: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chithauri:
go and vote in onitsha. We will not allow you to desecrate Yoruba land. #yorubaFirst
it's like you are in Yoruba republic or are you a Nigerian? My brother allow common sense to prevail.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Doo1: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

There is nothing wrong with registration being done within church premises. It can be legitimately approved by INEC under certain circumstances. It also happens in the north where they even carry it house to house to register people.

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chithauri(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
phool you will be chase into Benin republic this time. agbado and cassava go back to ur enclave in ogbomosho
hand go touch una. We are just waiting for election time and u all will use mouth to tell us who own lagos. Bastarrds who come to another man's land to do rubbish.why una no shout Biafra or death again. Feb 2023.keep marking in ur calender. Una go collect fire for fire.all we ask is respect yorubaland
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by SOFTSKILL: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
inoki247:

You people are just hypocrites you that can't resist UGM disenfranchising you in your region dey cry don't face ur region nd let Lagos be ur headache wetin I know be say he fit be game by u people....

You people wey like attention and crying all over the internet....

They are always desperate to sell their Obi-Lie product by linking anything negative to Tinubu, if you know he has achievements, why not concentrate on showcasing and let's compare

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by alibiz: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
With all this suffering in Nigeria, some persons are still risking their life for politicians.
On the inuagration day they will only appear with their friends and family forgetting the idiots that snatched boxes for them.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Dubaku543: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu will set this country on fire!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Fatima Nuhu Ribadu Taken By Hanan Buhari / Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Tinubu Should Remember His Stand In 2012 - Ajaero