Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine (36657 Views)

Igbos Should Produce Buhari’s Successor - Lagos Catholic Archbishop / SPECIAL REPORT: Lagos Ramshackle School Where Hoodlums Defecate In Classrooms / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunaj:

Olórîburúkú ni ẹ́. I just understood that I am chatting with a Muslim-muslim bigot. Abeg shift!
iya re, baba re ati oloriburuku re ma sofo papo ni, e ma sagbako ni... I'm a christian and my vote is for Tinubu, go hang youself

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Believeintruth: 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
saintrow1:

That was how your ibo tribe collected wotowoto from awolowo during the civil war, Lol wasted souls. You and your tribe are destined to perish. Obi or any ibo man will never be a president in nigeria. You are all full of shit. When tinubu enter office next year, the useless 1999 Constitution will be scrapped, 6 geopolitical zone will be scrapped and the useless unilateral system of government that Mr gay ironsi started will end. All ibos will be chased out of yoruba land. You will have to get a visa or permit before you enter yorubaland.

Be very careful once again with what You say online.DSS would pick you up for hate speech.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by justvictor57(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:
What is a PVC Registration machine doing in a church? ...Is the Church now an INEC office?

I can't even imagine the headlines if a PVC registration machine is found in a mosque

I am not supporting the invading thugs ..but the Church too has some blame.

And so?? Are u scared? Why are you crying out loud? Election is not happening right now, it's just simply registration.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by tonexman18(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

Would you say this about mosques too if a PVC Machine is found there?

Don't be stupidd
There’s nothing wrong with that, but i don’t think Mosques give out spaces to be used as pvc centres… not seen any tho
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by saintrow1: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Believeintruth:

Be very careful once again with what You say online.DSS would pick you up for hate speech.

In Europe abi, you think everyone here is in Nigeria. Your DSS are not picking bloody ibos that are threatening to kill yorubas abi.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by kayusely70(m): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
The police has issued a disclaimer that one unscrupulous element deliberately misdirected the INEC officials to the wrong place to serve his own selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by sokera: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Una calculations no pass thuggery... All of una go first die before that vegetable brings extra 8 years of sufferings.
Selfish useless things
you mean ESN killing your people in South-east ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Jesusloveyou: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Tinubu is wasting his time!, he will lose in Lagos State...... With a big margin. I said so!.
the same way obituary will not win one state in south east

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by MuscularDick(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

So accepting thuggery means respect? You must be very dumb! Lagos food like say Lagos dey provide free food. Your mama na idiot for not aborting a useless entity like you. Animal
Na trailer go jam you for Lagos. You were born and raised in a baby factory. You do not know your mother neither do you have a father. Na trailer go jam you for Lagos las las. Our ancestors will never make you reap the fruit of the land.

Idiot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gangster1ms: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
MuscularDick:
Na trailer go jam you for Lagos. You were born and raised in a baby factory. You do not know your mother neither do you have a father. Na trailer go jam you for Lagos las las. Our ancestors will never make you reap the fruit of the land.

Idiot!!!
Your ancestors is from ogbomosho you fücking idîot.. Lagos is not even a Yoruba name, unlike ogun osun and the rest, it's Portuguese. Your brain must be in your muscular tiny dick. I go dey Lagos vote out your useless master, dead body(zombie) like you shouldn't be allowed amongst the living. Nincompoop
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gbeng30(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
All the evil plans of Tinubu will not work, I know his desperate, but his desperation Will cause his downfall...
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Saintinoo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7253321/breaking-thugs-invade-church-lagos

Hahaha, what is tinubu afriad of? i thought they said Peter Obi don't have structure. E don clear for their eye be that.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by MuscularDick(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Your ancestors is from ogbomosho you fücking idîot.. Lagos is not even a Yoruba name, unlike ogun osun and the rest, it's Portuguese. Your brain must be in your muscular tiny dick. I go dey Lagos vote out your useless master, dead body(zombie) like you shouldn't be allowed amongst the living. Nincompoop
That was how your ibo tribe collected wotowoto from awolowo during the civil war, Lost wasted souls. You and your tribe are destined to perish. Obi or any ibo man will never be a president in nigeria. You are all full of shit. All ibos will be soon be chased out of yoruba land. You will have to get a visa or permit before you enter yorubaland.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gangster1ms: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
sokera:
you mean ESN killing your people in South-east ?
What does ESN has to do with Nigeria avoiding another 8 years APC calamity?
Oya pick up ur brain you nonsense paid thing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Billygee2u: 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:
Tinubu is wasting his time!, he will lose in Lagos State...... With a big margin. I said so!.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gangster1ms: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
MuscularDick:
That was how your ibo tribe collected wotowoto from awolowo during the civil war, Lost wasted souls. You and your tribe are destined to perish. Obi or any ibo man will never be a president in nigeria. You are all full of shit. All ibos will be soon be chased out of yoruba land. You will have to get a visa or permit before you enter yorubaland.
Look at the dirty lazy urchin talking.. Chase them away now make we see, you never chase fulani killing and kidnapping in your lands, na igbo dey make you convulse. If igbo will never rule this country for Tinubu never to rule, then so be it. Because of peanut you're defending rubbish.. Can you even pay rent? May that you miserable life end before APC rules this country again. Dimwit

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by atiku07(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7253321/breaking-thugs-invade-church-lagos

Go to ur state and register it is very simple imagine taking a pvc registration machine into a church not ordinary church but igbo Catholic Church in lagos state o! Can u try that rubbish in the East foolish set of ppl

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Chamber10(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

HYPOCRISY is your NAME. Your type would have been screaming blue murder if the INEC machines were found in a mosque.

Rest.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by PlanktonX: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
Smithkafors:

I can guarantee anyone this one....

This is democracy and the people will decide. Pharaoh must let go whether he likes it or not.

Eko o ni baje
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Saidfx(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Carthman:
It’s a digital world right here now and I think for us to have concrete evidences like this we need more of drones and spy cameras for this upcoming election.
This is just an example of what is ahead for us all . So therefore I urge we youths to work smart and be obidient enough for the upcoming elections and be rest assured victory is ours .

U wan put drone for sky? If yes, nah catapult go pull am down...no go area!
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by samdaisi: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why doing it in the church why our community in Ijaye couldn't set our eyes on them
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by sokera: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gangster1ms:

What does ESN has to do with Nigeria avoiding another 8 years APC calamity?
Oya pick up ur brain you nonsense paid thing.
you arr complaining of Insecurity is ESN not contributing to the Insecurity? You are hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by normaman(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:
What is a PVC Registration machine doing in a church? ...Is the Church now an INEC office?

I can't even imagine the headlines if a PVC registration machine is found in a mosque

PVC can be any where as far as people getting them are Nigerians not foreigners. There are PVC registration centres in private estates and no questions are asked.
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by alfarouq(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
normaman:
PVC can be any where as far as people getting them are Nigerians not foreigners. There are PVC registration centres in private estates and no questions are asked.

The question is that is that is that the place they were assigned to carry out the registration?
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
What do u expect when their oga is agboro like them
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by Gangster1ms: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
sokera:
you arr complaining of Insecurity is ESN not contributing to the Insecurity? You are hypocrite
Esn are defending their lands.. No one is being killed and kidnapped like in other places. Mind you insecurity isn't the only problem of Nigeria, the economy is a disaster. Learn when to use the word hypocrite, you seem soo dull
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

No need to explain things any further, you are just a big fool
Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by kokomilala(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
@buygala, that was exactly my thought when I saw the post. A PVC in a church. Nigeria is awash with a lot of rubbish. And most commenters here are blaming Tinubu. It is wrong in every sense of the word. If you condemn the hoodlum attack on the church, u should also come hard on the church for usurping the resonsiblility if INEC.

When error stays or hangs around for too long on a people, it becomes a law. Driving against traffic., one-way in local parlance; open defecation; dropping of disposables or food wraps on highways. All these stayed too long and contaminated our socio-politik. We are a sick society. The pathology is not misleading.

Again, it's out of place to have a PVC within a church.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by kokomilala(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
@buygala, that was exactly my thought when I saw the post. A PVC in a church? Nigeria is awash with a lot of rubbish. And most commenters here are blaming Tinubu. It is wrong in every sense of the word. If you condemn the hoodlum attack on the church, u should also come hard on the church for usurping the resonsiblility if INEC.

When error stays or hangs around for too long on a people, it becomes a law. Driving against traffic., one-way in local parlance; open defecation; dropping of disposables or food wraps on highways. All these stayed too long and contaminated our socio-politik. We are a sick society. The pathology is not misleading.

Again, it's out of place to have a PVC within a church.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lagos Catholic Church Where Hoodlums Snatched PVC Registration Machine by JealousCobra(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
buygala:

If you can't read well, let someone do it for you.... PVC registration center near the church not inside the church premises.

Tankiuu..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evidence Of Peter Obi's Savings in Anambra State by Reno Omokri / Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.